Hidden Desires, Awakened Power - Cover

Hidden Desires, Awakened Power

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A girl in her final year of school discovers she has hidden desires, and the powers that are slowly awakening within her allow them to be to fulfilled.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Vampires   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Slow   School  

As soon as Amanda's father's car had turned out of the drive and before the two women had reached the locked front door of the school, Miss Parker's hand was fully inside Amanda's rear pocket gently feeling the firm arse below. "It's so nice to see you again, Honey." Miss Parker said softly and with real affection as Amanda turned her face and their lips met.

"I parked the car round the side." Miss Parker said as their welcome was broken. Wait by the cases and I'll fetch it. Amanda returned to her abandoned luggage. She stood there nervously holding the envelope containing more money than she had ever seen before in her life and heard the sound of a car pulling around the side of the building, not the staid Ford that Miss Parker usually drove to school but a gleaming silver Mercedes sports convertible with the top down. The car skidded to a halt on the gravel and Amanda heard the boot unlock as Miss Parker said with obvious pride. "Nice isn't she." Amanda agreed and just about managed to squeeze her things into the boot before joining Miss Parker. "Buckle up, Honey." Miss Parker said and, as soon as she had, Miss Parker set off at an alarming speed down the drive, a plume of gravel thrown up in her wake. Miss Parker's, or more accurately Miss Wiseman's cottage was about 15 miles away just outside a small sleepy village and the roads to there where quiet and winding and Miss Parker let the Merc have its head, sliding into the corners she knew so well. So well in fact that she could negotiate most one handed leaving the other to stroke Amanda's thigh. Amanda enjoyed the thrill and the feel of the wind taking her hair but would have liked to have asked Miss Parker to slow down just a little, but didn't.

In very little time they pulled up with an accompanying screech of rubber outside the most gorgeous country cottage; all white walls and climbing roses. "Get the gate, Honey." Miss Parker said and Amanda got out of the car and opened the white 5 bar gate inwards and held it until Miss Parker had brought the car on to the drive and got out. Amanda went to the boot to retrieve her bags but Miss Parker said. "Leave those for the maid, Honey." She leant into the car and gave 2 quick blasts on the horn before removing the keys.

"Maid?" Amanda questioned.

"Oh, didn't I tell you?" Miss Parker answered knowing full well that she hadn't. "With Heather gone I simply need someone around to cook and clean, you couldn't possibly think I could do those sorts of things."

Looking longingly at Miss Parker, who even after the rapid car journey still seemed as fresh as a daisy, Amanda had to concede that she couldn't ever imagine Miss Parker doing anything so mundane.

"Where is that girl!" Miss Parker fumed. "If she's in my bed playing with herself again and neglecting her chores she's in for a real spanking."

Leaving the car with boot up Miss Parker headed inside the cottage, the door was unlocked and so presumably the maid was around somewhere. Dropping the car keys into a bowl on the small table in the hall, Miss Parker called out "Mary, where in heavens name are you?"

Amanda heard the unmistakable sound of heels on wood and heard a voice call from upstairs. "Sorry, Mistress. I was cleaning the bathroom and didn't hear you come back." The voice was quickly followed by a woman who was wearing what Amanda supposed was a French Maid's uniform consisting of a short black satin dress with a scooped neckline that just exposed the top of her black bra cups. Her black silk stocking tops could easily be seen below the very short hem, which along with the neckline and short puff sleeves were trimmed with white lace and around her neck was a matching white lace choker. Her long blonde hair was pulled back into a lose ponytail held with a white scrunchy. Around her waist was a small lace trimmed white satin apron that was tied in a large bow behind her back with large white satin ribbons. Her feet wore a pair of black leather ankle boots with 5-inch heels and in her hand was a long feather duster.

"I'm sure you remember Mary." Miss Parker said even as the maids identity dawned on her. It was the girl who 5 years ago had met her and her parents on Amanda's first day at school. Mary was made the 'Head Girl' during Amanda's second year and left school the following summer with straight A's and went to one of the Oxbridge colleges, much to the delight of the headmistress who held her out as a perfect role model for all the girls. Amanda had laughed to herself at this knowing what a stuck up cow Mary really was. And now here she was dressed like she was auditioning for some West End farce or probably more accurately some Soho strip joint.

By this time Mary had reached the bottom of the stairs and after performing an extremely elegant curtsey, especially considering the height of her heels, stood brushing imaginary creases from her skirt and apron. "Welcome home, Mistress." Mary said with a slight French inflection. "Thank you, Mary." Miss Parker said. "This is the house guest I was telling you about, Miss Amanda Levres."

Something about that name rang a distant bell with Mary but she couldn't remember her. Her very good French however made her look at Amanda's mouth and she had to agree that she was well named.

"You will attend to my guest's wishes as if they were mine, Mary. And unless instructed otherwise you will address her at all times as 'Miss Amanda."

"Yes, Mistress." Mary acknowledged then turning to Amanda said "Welcome, Miss Amanda."

"Miss Amanda's bags need collecting from the car. Take them to her room and after you have brought us tea on the terrace you may unpack them."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you Mistress." Mary said with another curtsey and headed out through the front door. Amanda watched her go with a look of total incredulity on her face that made Miss Parker laugh. Then Miss Parker's words to her maid sank in. "My room?"

"Yes, Honey. Your room." Miss Parker said and watched as Amanda's face fell as she said. "Oh I sort of though, you know that we would."

"Share the same room?" Miss Parker finished the sentence for her. "Don't worry, Honey there is no law that says you have to sleep, or not sleep, in your own room, but propriety demands you have the choice." Before Amanda could express her rapidly changing feelings Miss Parker took her arm and said "Come and see the garden, Honey."

Miss Parker led Amanda into a comfortable wooden floored room with 2 large sofas and a couple of old armchairs, a writing desk and a small table that held an old TV and video. The far wall of the room had French windows that looked out onto a large well manicured lawn. The lawn was bordered with bedding plants and was totally surrounded by a 10-foot hedge ensuring privacy for any occupant. Just outside the French windows was a small paved patio with a green metal table and chairs. A large parasol was held up by a thick wooden pole that went through the centre of the table and the chairs all sported green and white striped cushions. Miss Parker pulled aside the door and indicated that Amanda should sit. When both women were seated opposite each other Amanda suddenly remembered the envelope. She held it out to Miss Parker saying "Here you better put this somewhere safe I don't like having responsibility for this much money."

Miss Parker made no move to take the proffered cash saying. "Then you had better get to like it, that's yours."

"Mine!" Amanda gasped.

"Of course." Miss Parker said with her winning smile. "First thing tomorrow morning we hit the shops. If you are going to be 'Hypnotica Queen of the Universe.' The least you can do is dress like it."

The name brought a flush to Amanda's cheeks as she remembered Miss Parker exposing her foolish attempt to hypnotise her but soon recovered as she thought about spending £1000. 'Could you spend £1000 in a day?' Amanda thought, then looked at Miss Parker's exquisite dress and knew you could, very easily.

Just at that moment Mary arrived carrying a silver tray on which were 2 china cups on saucers, a small matching milk jug and a silver teapot. Mary stood between the 2 women and, with straight legs, leant over and placed the tray on the table. "Thank you, Mary. You may pour." Miss Parker said as she ran her hand up the back of Mary's legs feeling the encasing silky stockings. "Mary likes to be stroked, don't you Mary?" Miss Parker said grinning at Amanda.

"Yes, Mistress." Mary replied although to Amanda's ear she wasn't sure Mary really agreed.

With the tea poured and the cups placed in front of Miss Parker and Amanda, Mary stood upright once more and turned to Miss Parker. "Will that be all, Mistress?"

"For now." Miss Parker said her long red fingernails sliding beneath Mary's skirt. "I may have something for you to do after you have unpacked Miss Amanda's bags. Await me in my room."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress." Mary said as she curtseyed, turned and headed inside.

"Is that really Mary Chambers?" Amanda asked.

"Oh yes." Miss Parker explained. "She was head girl the first year I started at the school, the year after you started I believe. She was my first convert at the school, I always say if you are going to do something properly start at the top, although I quite often go lower." Miss Parker had a really lude way of saying some things.

"Once I'd hypnotised her I found that she wanted to be a successful business woman who would lord it over her minion employees. In her entranced state I convinced her that such domination would come at a cost. A cost she was only too willing to agree to. So I gave her the hard edge she would need to succeed at what she had chosen and indeed she has, she is currently running one of the top fashion houses in Paris."

"And the price?" Amanda asked.

"Oh I thought that was obvious." Miss Parker replied. "I convinced her that to fully appreciate what true dominance was, she would have to spend 3 weeks each year being totally subservient. Otherwise that sharpness would fade leaving her at the mercy of all the people she had stepped on to get were ever she is."

"Not true of course." Miss Parker added with a wicked grin. "But so nice to have staff you can rely on totally. I do believe she got married last Autumn to some pseudo French aristocrat or other. Probably making his life a complete hell but ever since she left for University she has come here for 3 weeks to recharge her dominant self."

"You mean she's not hypnotised, now?" Amanda asked

"Of course not, Honey. What fun would there be in that. I assume you do remember her, she wasn't easy to forget."

"Oh I remember Mary." Amanda said unable to hide the bitterness, and went on to tell Miss Parker all about her first day at school and how the endearing Mary had treated her like dirt as soon as her parents had left; leaving her all alone in a strange place.

"Well." Miss Parker said as she sipped her tea. "Why don't you go and check how our little maid is managing with your luggage."

Amanda smiled wickedly at the idea and was about to stand when Miss Parker said "Oh there's just one thing you should know, during the whole time of her stay Mary is not allowed to cum."

"What a whole 3 weeks!" Amanda said, aghast at the prospect. "I couldn't go 3 days!"

"Ah," Miss Parker explained sweetly. "But you don't have to; she already has."

"Does she enjoy being humiliated like this?" Amanda asked always eager to learn.

"No, Honey. She hates it to the core of her soul. She's not even Bi in her 'real' world." Miss Parker said and peals of laughter could be heard floating in through the open window of the guest bedroom

In that very room Mary was taking out each individual item of clothing and, trying to ignore how cheap and sometimes downright tacky they were, folded them neatly and placed them on several different piles separating jumpers, skirts, jeans, tops and underwear. The two dresses Amanda had brought, a nice enough cotton sundress if you liked 'catalogue clothes' and a short black jersey 'cocktail dress', Mary had hung on pink quilted hangers which she placed in the wardrobe.

"Hello, Mary." Amanda called from the door and was rewarded with the cutest curtsey and a "Hello, Miss Amanda." Amanda found she quite liked being called 'Miss, Amanda'. It brought to her mind 'Gone With The Wind'.

"Can I help you with anything, Miss Amanda?" Mary asked in her slight French accent.

"You don't remember me, do you, Mary?" Amanda asked knowing that small redheaded girls had been beneath Mary's notice.

"Your name sounds familiar, Miss Amanda. But I can't quite place you. You haven't stayed with my Mistress before have you?" Mary groped.

"No." Amanda stated flatly. "We met on my first day at school, you were the prefect assigned to look after me."

Amanda was gratified to see a slight colouring on Mary's cheek as she stuttered. "Er, I don't suppose I was very nice to you, Miss Amanda."

"You were an absolute cow." Amanda informed her maid forcefully.

"I'm sorry, Miss Amanda." Mary tried to apologise but was stopped by Amanda who continued. "Never mind that's all in the past, then you were miss high and mighty and I was just another snotty nosed waif, whereas now..." Amanda didn't finish the sentence preferring Mary to make her own conclusion.

"Is there anything else I can help you with, Miss Amanda?" Mary asked solicitously but spoiled it by adding. "Only I need to finish unpacking your bag so I may await my Mistress's bidding."

"I think I'll take a shower, Mary. Please show me to the bathroom." Amanda said as if the idea had just come to her.

"Yes, Miss Amanda. Please come this way." Mary said leading the way out of the guest room and passed what Amanda assumed to be Miss Parker's room to a small door at the end of the corridor. Mary opened the door and waited for Amanda to enter, pleased that this was all the new guest wanted. It wasn't of course, but Amanda didn't want to spoil the surprise.

The bathroom was not exactly what Amanda expected in such an old house, true the room was large for a bathroom and the bath was the old ceramic type that stands on 4 small gold plated legs cast to look like dolphins and all the taps had 4 spoke tops although the ones on the bath also had a gold plated shower head cradled on what looked like an old telephone receiver. The floor also was traditionally tiled in black and white squares. No what caught Amanda's eye was the fact that every wall was mirrored from floor to ceiling, and she noted so was the ceiling.

"Help me undress." Amanda said, her voice calm and controlling.

Without any sign that this was exactly what Mary had feared might happen she replied politely "Yes, Miss Amanda."

Amanda leant against the cold mirrored surface and with her hand felt the lace on Mary's skirt. "This is a very pretty outfit, Mary. It really suits you." Amanda said honestly. Mary had never been so insulted in all her life; how could a cheap black nylon dress with scratchy lace suit her. Mary was, as the head of a Paris fashion house, used to wearing the finest clothes whereas when she made her pilgrimage, for that is how she defined it to herself, her Mistress made her wear such awful clothes, even her stockings and panties were nylon. 'It's a wonder I don't electrocute myself with static.' Mary thought silently but said. "Thank you, Miss Amanda."

With her eyes alone Amanda indicated to Mary that she should start with her boots. Obediently Mary knelt at Amanda's feet and gently lifted Amanda's foot a few inches, one hand cupping the back of Amanda's heel the other gripping the 3-inch spike. With small sideways movements Mary succeeded in removing what she considered to be the very poor quality item, the hand that had supported the back staying in the same place so as to catch Amanda's heel as the boot slid off, she placed the boot neatly to one side as she returned Amanda's foot to the cold tiled floor. The process was repeated and now Mary stood and took Amanda's silent instruction to remove her skirt. The Denim was thick and hard and fitted so tight Mary needed to almost kneel once more to remove it, revealing as she did so Amanda's white silk panties, much nicer than Mary had imagined they would be. As Amanda stepped out of her skirt Mary retrieved it and folded it neatly and placed it on top of the wicker clothesbasket. Taking hold of either side of Amanda's cotton vest Mary started to lift it and Amanda raised her arms to allow the slightly taller maid to remove it making her hair fall a little unruly, cascading over her shoulders almost covering her firming nipples. Mary was quite well aware of her Mistress's guest's mounting arousal and found her self following suit despite her best efforts to ignore it.

"And the panties." Amanda said flatly and without a word Mary started to peel the soft material away from Amanda pussy and arse, not helped by Amanda clenching her buttocks and trapping them making Mary pull them loose. Amanda stepped out of the newly removed underwear and Mary was just about to add them to the pile when Amanda said. "Do you think they need washing, Mary?"

"I suppose so, Miss Amanda." Mary said sounding unsure where this was going.

"Hadn't you better check? I assume laundry is your department?"

"Yes, Miss Amanda." Mary answered and started to look critically at the white silk panties in her hand.

"Not like that, Mary. You need to smell them, see if the are musky?"

Gingerly Mary lifted the soft panties to her nose and sniffed and smelt the aroma of pussy and ass mingling just as it did when she... No she shouldn't think about things like that. Mary tried to stop the sensations but couldn't even as she removed the panties from her nose and informed her young mistress that she did think they needed washing she could still sense the redheads obvious arousal.

"They are my very best pair, Mary. I want you to wash them by hand until they smell clean and fresh. You will check wont you?"

Mary inwardly sneered at the thought that such cheaply made undies could be this woman's 'very best pair' but in her subservient roll she had to say "Yes, Miss Amanda. I will check. Will that be all, Miss Amanda?"

"Do you want me to scold myself, Mary?" Amanda asked rhetorically. "Of course you don't so please adjust the water so that it's nice and warm."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.