Hidden Desires, Awakened Power - Cover

Hidden Desires, Awakened Power

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A girl in her final year of school discovers she has hidden desires, and the powers that are slowly awakening within her allow them to be to fulfilled.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Vampires   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Slow   School  

The next morning Amanda woke and looked at the clock and saw it was only 7 O'clock but knew she would not be able to go back to sleep. She lay thinking for a few minutes, then remembering how Rebekah had been watching her the previous morning, glanced over at Rebekah who, Amanda was pleased to see, was sleeping soundly. Amanda rose, crept out of bed and to the bathroom, showered and washed her hair then returned to her dorm. Quietly, so as not to wake the slumbering Rebekah, she quickly dressed in the clothes she had already decided on. Soft white cotton bra and panties, a pink cotton pleated skirt and a white, low cut t-shirt. She quickly grabbed her hair about 3 inches above the nape of her neck and fixed it in a ponytail with a pink scrunchy. Her shoes had caused her a little more concern but had finally decided on a pair of white stiletto court shoes with 3-inch heels. 'Quite the Essex Girl' Amanda thought to her self with a smile. 'All I need now is a white convertible.'

Without disturbing her friend she slipped out of the room and downstairs for breakfast. During the holidays the girls could take breakfast between 8 and 10 although the selection wasn't as wide as it was during term time. Amanda just grabbed a bowl of cereal, a couple of rounds of dry toast and a cup of coffee. She realised she was the only one down so early, just after 8, and half expected Rebekah or Miss Parker to come in and join her but neither did, in fact the only other person to enter before Amanda left just after 8:30 was the young blonde athlete. 'Maybe I was hasty in dismissing her.' Amanda thought to herself as she looked at the girls fine body tone and long slender legs. Amanda looked at the clock on the wall but it had only just moved since the last time she'd looked and so only said 8:36. 'Nearly an hour to kill.' Amanda thought sullenly and decided to take a stroll through the grounds but then remembering how she was dressed decided against it and went instead to the library. Amanda was not surprised to find there were no books on hypnosis and even if there had been she had no more use for printed teaching, as she had a real flesh, and what lovely flesh, and blood teacher.

Finally the wall clock ticked around to 9:15. 'Near enough' Amanda thought to her self and headed for Miss Parker's study arriving a couple of minutes later. She knocked on the door and waited for a response, when non came she tried the door and found it was still locked. She sighed and decided all she could do was wait for Miss Parker to arrive. She felt a little vulnerable dressed as she was waiting outside a teachers office, almost like some naughty little schoolgirl queuing outside the headmistress's office to receive her punishment. She heard the clock on the school chapel strike the half hour and at the same time a key being turned in the lock of the door she was leaning against. Amanda quickly pushed herself upright before the door opened. "I believe we said 9:30." Miss Parker said from inside the now slightly opened door. Amanda pushed it fully open and walked in.

Miss Parker was waiting for her, standing in the centre of the room. 'Wow!' Amanda thought to herself as she looked at her hypnosis teacher. Her shoes were open strappy sandals with long laces coming from a loop behind each heel which were crossed several times as they snaked up to Miss Parker's mid calf where they were tied in a small bow. Her legs shimmered slightly from the sheer 'bare gold' hosiery that clung almost invisibly to her smooth skin. Around her upper right arm she wore a coiled cobra armlet, the head of the snake up and flat at the top. Her hair was loose but more natural and wavy than Amanda recalled and around her throat was a flattened golden torque. All this, beautiful as it was, paled into insignificance against Miss Parker's dress. It was black and, although Amanda would never have known, made of Shantung silk with a red wine satin backing. In its shape it was a simple sleeveless shift coming straight across at the neck before expert fitting shaped it to all of Miss Parker's curves, the gently cowled back showed just how soft and light the fabric was, the hem, with its 4 inch back split hung seductively just above the knee. Even in her naiveté, Amanda realised that such simple elegance came at an exorbitant price.

"Sorry, Miss." Amanda apologised for arriving earlier than she had been told to; once that is she had first closed her mouth as she gawped at Miss Parker's appearance. Amanda noticed how alive Miss Parker's eyes seemed to be as her eyelashes curled softly above her grey eyes and her lips were painted the same deep red as the lining of her dress and were glossed to perfection.

"No matter." Miss Parker said with a dismissive wave of her hand.

"It is now the appointed time to begin your training. Please take a seat." Miss Parker said as she indicated she wanted Amanda to sit in her red leather armchair, the very same chair that Rebekah had cum on only the night before. Amanda smoothed her skirt over her tight arse as she sat and in what she hoped was a demure pose crossed her ankles. Miss Parker sat on the dining chair facing Amanda and said. "Have you ever been hypnotised before, Honey?"

'Oh God!' Amanda thought; she had feared, hoped, dreaded, wished that Miss Parker would hypnotise her. "No, Mommy" Amanda replied using the name that accompanied her being called Honey, without any sense of self-consciousness or strangeness, it just seemed right somehow.

"Would you like me to try and hypnotise you?" Miss Parker asked her voice softening.

Amanda wanted to say 'yes' almost said 'no' but settled for the truth. "I Don't know. I think I'd like to but I don't want to give up being, you know, me."

"Do you trust me, Honey?" Miss Parker asked, the question sounding to Amanda like a potential watershed.

Amanda really did trust Miss Parker, how could she not trust her she was her Mommy. Even this did not seem too strange, but she still doubted a little. "I think I do, Mommy."

Miss Parker smiled as she reached out and patted Amanda on the knee gently. "That is the most truthful thing you have ever said, but if I am to teach you about hypnosis you must first experience it, feel what it is like, how you can tell whether you are hypnotised."

"You mean the subject feels hypnotised?" Amanda queried as Miss Parker leant a little further forward saying. "There is really only one way to find out. At anytime you will be able to tell whether you've been hypnotised because if you are you wont be able to do what you want to do, so if you can say, raise your right hand a little then you can't be hypnotised. OK?"

This made some sense to Amanda who finally agreed only to have Miss Parker say that as Amanda herself was a hypnotist, even if a very raw one, there was a very good chance that it wouldn't work anyway. "Just sit back and take a few deep breaths." Miss Parker instructed Amanda. "Close your eyes until you are ready to begin then open them and look into my eyes.

Amanda's breasts rose and fell softy as, with eyes closed, she took a few deep breaths. "Good little girl." Miss Parker said softly. "Nice deep relaxing breaths. Each breath making you more and more relaxed."

Amanda sighed contentedly as she opened her eyes and found Miss Parker's waiting for her. "How do you feel, Honey?" Miss Parker asked simply

"I feel fine." Amanda informed her truthfully.

"You are now nice and relaxed, can you raise your right hand?"

In response Amanda's right hand lifted a few inches from her lap before being replaced.

"Good little girl. Now lets try and go a little deeper, just keep looking into my eyes as I count to 5 1,2,3,4,5. There how's that, more relaxed?"

Amanda did indeed feel more relaxed but was not yet 'under' as she could still lift her hand, and indeed did so as Miss Parker asked her to.

"Lets go a little deeper now, keeping looking into my eyes." Miss Parker fell silent but Amanda couldn't help but count to 5 with the same cadence as Miss Parker had done earlier. Just as she reached 5 Miss Parker enquired. "Still feeling nice and relaxed, Honey?"

"Yes Miss but I can still move my hand." She was about to prove this when Miss Parker said "Very good, you really are a very good little girl, but it's not necessary to actually raise your hand as long as you know you could, ok, Honey?"

Amanda all but tutted to herself, 'Of course, now why didn't I think of that.'

"Shall we see if we can go deeper, Honey? Deeper looking into my eyes."

For a second Amanda wondered why Mommy was saying she should go deeper, that was something you did to a subject 'after' they had been hypnotised, no wonder this wasn't working. She almost told Miss Parker this but didn't as she liked looking into her eyes even if it wasn't hypnotising her, anyway Mommy had told her it probably wouldn't work.

Amanda wondered if she had missed anything but realised that her Mommy had only told her to close her eyes because she was very sleepy. 'It would be nice, just for a little to close them she realised and, as she did so confirmed that yes, she could still raise her hand. It was easier to relax Amanda was sure now that she had closed her eyes. It was very relaxing, pity it wasn't working though. 'Just for a few minutes then' Amanda agreed with the voice, such a lovely voice that had she been hypnotised would now be taking her deeper and deeper. 'Still I feel nice and relaxed and it is a very beautiful soft voice, I feel more relaxed as I listen.'

'I suppose I could move my hand but I don't want to all I want to do is listen to the voice and go deeper.' Was the last thing Amanda remembered thinking before she opened her eyes and found Miss Parker still leaning forward asking how she felt now.

Amanda did a quick stock take and knew she had never felt better in her life and said so adding. "Sorry it didn't work, Mommy. Hypnotising me I mean, I felt really nice and relaxed but I didn't go under I could've raised my hand at any time."

"Then." Miss Parker asked. "When did you take off your clothes?"

Amanda looked down at her body, naked as the day she was born but with a lot more curves. "I don't know." Amanda said a little perplexed at first but then shrugged as it didn't seem that important, not until she saw and heard Miss Parker snap her fingers. Instantly Amanda was herself and shocked that she was butt naked and could not remember getting that way. "You did hypnotise me." Amanda had to admit, "I could have sworn I was in control all the time, you'd said it probably wouldn't work so I just sort of went along for the ride. Wow that is so cool." Miss Parker snapped her fingers again and Amanda found herself sitting in Miss Parker's chair still wearing the clothes she had arrived in. Amanda was frightened stiff, was she still hypnotised? "Am... Am I still..."

"No Honey you aren't; you are wide awake, but I had to let you feel it, feel how real hypnotic suggestions can be for the subject. Do you understand now why we have to be so careful to keep the hypnotised person away from the real one, the disorientation can cause severe mental instability. We do this by creating a separate persona for our slaves when they are hypnotised. I'm not saying that you should never allow the slave to come to the fore but you must be careful."

Amanda was physically shaking as Miss Parker continued. "That is why we usually make the subject forget what has happened, and that is easier if the slave thinks of itself as a separate entity to the unhypnotised one."

Miss Parker stood and then sat on the arm of Amanda's chair placing a reassuring hand around her shoulder and whispered in her ear. "It's Ok, Honey. I didn't leave any post hypnotic triggers, you won't find yourself waking up somewhere strange or anything. But you were so keen on hypnosis as a method of control I had to show you, you do understand don't you Honey?"

"Yes, Mommy." Amanda agreed softly, then brightened as she picked up on something Miss Parker had just said. "Do you mean there are ways we can control people without using hypnosis?"

"Of course," Miss Parker stated. "Hypnosis is only one tool of many for controlling another's mind, a very powerful one to be sure but a simple tool nonetheless."

"You mean like you said yesterday about peoples desires and fears and what was it, oh yes fetishes."

Miss Parker smiled "That's right. If you truly want to learn I will show how to dress to get a desired effect, how you can read a person to find their weaknesses and avoid their strengths. By the time you leave this school in 2 years time you will be able to walk through a room of people and have every pair of eyes, male and female, focused only on you or, pass by without anyone noticing you were there. And of course how, should it be necessary, to hypnotise someone with or without their knowledge or agreement. This is your last chance, Honey. Do you want to be my slave-trainee?"

Without being given permission Amanda threw her arms around Miss Parker and expressed her earnest desire to be so trained; whatever it took.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.