Hidden Desires, Awakened Power - Cover

Hidden Desires, Awakened Power

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A girl in her final year of school discovers she has hidden desires, and the powers that are slowly awakening within her allow them to be to fulfilled.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Vampires   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Slow   School  

"Go and fetch Rebekah, Honey. And we will start her rehabilitation." Miss Parker said to Amanda as Amanda once again clothed her sweaty body in her inappropriate clothes, her once neat plaits now loose and in some disarray.

Without realising it Amanda replied "Yes, Mommy."

"That's Mommy's good little girl. Now run along." Miss Parker said with a small flick of her hand in dismissal.

It was only when she had closed the door behind her that Amanda realised just how lucky she had been, suppose she had tried that on one of the 'normal' teachers. She was now even more certain that she would keep the promise she had made Miss Parker not to try and hypnotise anyone again until Miss Parker had shown her how to do it properly, safely and successfully.

"You were gone along time." Rebekah said sullenly and when she observed the state of Amanda's hair said. "What did you do to your hair, I spent ages making it look just right, just how Miss Parker would like it."

"I know you did." Amanda replied and acting on impulse said. "in fact she liked it so much she said we were to go and see her straight away so she could tell you herself."

Amanda hadn't seen Rebekah look so happy for ages. "Should I change?" Rebekah asked, still apparently relying on Amanda for her decisions.

"She didn't say." Amanda replied. "She just said to come straight away. Anyway you look nice." Amanda wasn't lying, Rebekah did indeed look nice in her denim cut off shorts and t-shirt.

"Ok." Rebekah agreed, standing and without waiting for Amanda headed out of the dorm. Amanda had wanted to 'tidy herself up' but decided that would have to wait and dashed after her friend. She caught up with Rebekah halfway down the stairs and despite having longer legs had to rush to keep up with Rebekah's evident eagerness to get to Miss Parker's study. When they reached the door both girls stopped and almost involuntarily tried to perfect their appearance, a task that Amanda's wayward hair and crumpled, cum covered top made almost impossible. Rebekah rapped loudly on the door and without waiting for a reply opened it and entered, Amanda trailing behind her.

"Hello, Miss Parker. You wanted to see me?" Rebekah queried and was rewarded by Miss Parker's radiant smile and a simple "Hello, Kitten."

Amanda didn't see any sign of change and so was a little surprised to hear Rebekah suddenly say "Hello, Aunty Sue." And run, arms outstretched to embrace Miss Parker who hugged Rebekah to her, cooing softly.

Eventually Miss Parker broke the embrace and said. "Would you like to go to your special place, Kitten?"

"Will you be there, Aunty Sue?" Rebekah replied hopefully.

With a warm reassuring smile Miss Parker assured Rebekah that as always she would indeed be in her Kitten's special place waiting for her. "Can you find your way there on your own like a big girl?" Miss Parker asked and Rebekah who obviously wanted her 'Aunty Sue' to think of her as a big girl confirmed that she could. "Good little girl." Miss Parker cooed once more, making Amanda just a little jealous. "Jump into Aunty Sue's big chair then."

Rebekah sat in Miss Parker's large red armchair, somehow looking smaller than normal as she placed both hands on the arms of the chair and wiggled herself back, her bare feet dangling a few inches off the floor. With a glance and a wave of her hand Miss Parker indicated that she wanted Amanda to sit on the sofa and quietly watch, and the implication was evident, to learn.

Amanda noiselessly did as Miss Parker had bidden and waited fascinated as she looked at the 2 women who were about to, about to. No Amanda realised she didn't know what they would do.

"Are you nice and comfy, Kitten?" Miss Parker asked and when Rebekah replied that she was continued. "Good little girl, now close your eyes. Can you see the spiral staircase in front of you, Kitten?"

"Yes, Aunty Sue." Rebekah replied, her eyes scrunched shut as if concentrating.

"Do you know what's at the bottom of those stairs, Kitten?"

"Yes, Aunty Sue. My special place and you are waiting there for me. Can I come to you Aunty Sue?"

"Yes, Kitten. Just start down the stairs counting the steps and when you reach the bottom tell Aunty Sue how many steps there were."

Amanda smiled to herself as she recalled trying to use a similar deepening method on Miss Parker. One of the books she had read had said this was particularly effective as the subject decided how deep they needed to go to be fully hypnotised. 'Doesn't work if the subjects cheating though!' Amanda thought as her cheeks flushed.

Amanda could see Rebekah's lips moving gently as she counted the steps she imagined she was descending and as she did so her eyes, arms and her whole body appeared to lose their stiffness. Suddenly Rebekah called out "I'm here, Aunty Sue. There were 38 steps."

"Damn." Miss Parker said sotto voce, as the last time there had been only 27 meaning that Amanda's meddling was upsetting her training of Rebekah. 'Oh well' she thought. 'better get it started.'

"Can you tell Aunty Sue what she is wearing and what you are wearing, Kitten?"

"You are wearing a long white backless evening dress with slash sleeves and a gold rope belt around your waist, golden sandals on your lovely feet and your hair is up and you have goldthread woven through it." Rebekah sighed overcome by her Aunty Sue's beauty.

"And I'm wearing my frilly pink party frock with the satin sash, white t-bar shoes and white frilly socks." She said pleased with herself.

Miss Parker was a little concerned. When she had first hypnotised Rebekah she had, as usual, asked her subject about a place that was special to them, where they felt safe. Rebekah had chosen the bedroom in the house her parents owned before they sent her away to school, they had moved twice since then and although Rebekah had a room in their new house, somehow she didn't consider it hers or even think of the house as home.

Miss Parker had shown Rebekah how she could reach her special place by going down the spiral staircase and when she'd arrived Miss Parker asked her how old she was. 'I'm 10 today.' Rebekah had replied and gradually Miss Parker had elicited from her that that was the last time she had felt really happy, the reason being that during her birthday party her parents had announced in front of all her friends that Rebekah's present was that she would go to 'one of the very best boarding schools'. All the parents who were sitting around watching that their 'little angels' didn't do too much damage thought this was a wonderful present for Rebekah. Rebekah who had wanted a bicycle fled her party in tears. By the end of the session Miss Parker had found that should Rebekah need someone to confide in she would go to her Aunty Jane and it was at this point that Miss Parker asked Rebekah if she would like to call her Aunty Sue. Rebekah had beamed as she said she would because then she would have 2 beautiful Aunties. Slowly, that first session had lasted nearly 3 hours, Miss Parker had brought her back to synchronicity with Rebekah, which is why she was concerned that she had reverted to her younger self, the one that she thought of as being happy.

"So you are, Kitten." Miss Parker agreed. "And you look lovely."

"So do you, Aunty Sue. Like... like a Greek goddess." Rebekah, who had always been a bit of a romantic, replied.

Amanda felt her pussy stirring as she wished she could see Mommy like that, or for that matter, see Rebekah in her pink party dress.

"Are we going to play, Aunty Sue?" Rebekah asked hopefully but when the reply came that they weren't going to play just yet as Aunty Sue wanted to talk to her first she seemed to take it with equanimity and brightened as Miss Parker added. "If you are a good little girl maybe we can play later."

As if just occurring to her Miss Parker added. "I might invite someone else to play with us. Would you like that, Kitten?"

"Ooh, Yes, Aunty Sue. I'd really like that. Who?"

"Well" Miss Parker spoke as if considering it "I thought we might invite your friend Amanda."

Amanda could see Rebekah looking perturbed at this and leant forward as Miss Parker pressed. "Well, Kitten? Shall I ask Amanda to come and play with us?"

"No!" Rebekah said with determination, folding her arms across her pert breasts for emphasis.

Amanda was cut to the quick by this, Miss Parker had said Rebekah worshipped the ground she walked on but she didn't want her to 'play' with her and her 'Aunty Sue.'

"I thought you liked Amanda." Miss Parker asked trying to draw Rebekah out.

"I do." Rebekah admitted reluctantly. "But she made Rebekah do things she didn't want to do. She kept using chloroform to make her sleep and." And here there was true venom. "And she wouldn't let her cum! She said Rebekah could cum and that she would let her go but she didn't. Rebekah wanted to cum, but she made her go to sleep again. That was mean. When you won't let me cum I know it's because you love me and want me to be your good little girl. But Amanda was just being mean. Rebekah made her cum and she just put her to sleep again. And she makes Rebekah do things even when she's awake, she calls her 'poppet' and Rebekah knows that what she says is what she wants and so she does it, but it isn't really what Rebekah wants. What Rebekah really wants is for Amanda to love her, if she'd asked her she would have let her do those things to her, she didn't have to tie her up and knock her out."

Amanda felt like a first class heel.

"Amanda has been a very naughty girl doing that to Rebekah. What do you think Aunty Sue should do to Amanda?" Miss Parker asked alighting a sudden fear in Amanda.

Kitty pondered this for a moment or two then replied definitively "You should spank her bottom and tell her not to do it again. Tell her she should love Rebekah just like you do me."

"If I did that would you play with her afterwards? Because if Aunty Sue spanks the naughty little girls bottom she will probably cry and you wouldn't want Amanda to cry would you, she really is Rebekah's friend, and once Aunty Sue has told her off she wont ever do anything like that to Rebekah again."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.