Hidden Desires, Awakened Power - Cover

Hidden Desires, Awakened Power

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A girl in her final year of school discovers she has hidden desires, and the powers that are slowly awakening within her allow them to be to fulfilled.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Vampires   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Slow   School  

The following morning Amanda awoke and, turning over, saw Rebekah sitting on her bed, her arms wrapped around her legs so that her chin was resting on her knees. It was obvious to Amanda that Rebekah had been watching her sleep and said. "Morning, Becky. You OK?"

"Suppose." Was the slightly sullen response from Rebekah that worried Amanda. Had she remembered what had happened the previous night? "What should I do today?" Rebekah asked raising Amanda's level of alarm even higher.

"I don't know." Amanda replied, then added, simply for something to say. "Er why don't you go the library and study for your exams?" Thinking of the exams reminded Amanda exactly how near they were and that she should really be spending her time revising.

"OK." Rebekah said, sounding a little more relaxed and now that she had a purpose she got out of bed, dressed and left the dorm even before Amanda had got out of bed.

This incident really frightened Amanda. She wasn't sure what was happening but feared that her control of Rebekah was leaking into her everyday life leaving her incapable of making decisions for herself. 'Was that possible?' Amanda wondered and knew that her day would be spent reading the books she had got from the library, this was so much more important than her exams.

After finishing the 3rd book, albeit by skipping several tedious chapters about ethics and the like, Amanda was convinced that her earlier diagnosis was correct and that she would have to limit her use of conditioning on Rebekah, and possibly try to build up Rebekah's self confidence at the same time or risk losing her friend; even if it meant not enjoying the thrills she was beginning to crave. This realisation more than anything led her to the decision to see if she could hypnotise anyone else; that way she could play out her little games with someone other than Rebekah. 'Well, ' she thought, 'at least some of the time I'm sure it will be OK to use Rebekah every now and then'.

Thus decided, Amanda now turned her attention first to whom she should try out her new found powers on and then, more trickily how. With a sigh Amanda picked up the 4th book hoping for inspiration.

By lunchtime Amanda had cast aside the fourth book and grabbed paper and pen to 'sort out her thoughts' and the information she had devoured over the last couple of days. In the end Amanda decided that although all the books insisted you couldn't hypnotise someone who didn't want to be hypnotised, the trick, and hypnotism she realised was a trick, was in convincing someone that they wanted to be hypnotised and that the hypnotist had that ability; or that they didn't know they were being hypnotised and therefore would not resist, or finally, and Amanda admitted most exciting, that they thought they couldn't resist the hypnotists power and so had to submit, meaning in effect that they wanted to submit.

'Well, that's the theory.' Amanda thought to herself. 'I now have to prove it.' Her resolve sounded convincing but she nevertheless harboured a few doubts that her theory could also end up being disproved, but these she pushed to some back water of her mind for fear that they may be self fulfilling, and concentrated instead on selecting her next victim. 'No, ' she corrected herself. 'Not victim, 'lucky girl'.'

Amanda ran through all the people who were in school during the holiday and having discounted all the younger girls, even that tall leggy blonde athlete who only stayed back to train for the inter-county championships, realised that the only person she really wanted to 'play with' was her English Lit teacher, Miss Parker. Amanda's reasoning for this was, even she would have admitted, twofold. First she was widely recognised as being gorgeous, lithe was a word that seemed to have been especially coined for Miss Parker, and secondly, Amanda was late on 2 of Miss Parker's assignments that would count towards her GCSE.

'OK, I now have the who; all I need is the where and how.' Amanda mulled, and glancing at her watch realised that Miss Parker would probably be in her study, so that took care of the where. '2 down 1 to go.' Amanda thought. 'Should I make a plan or just wing it?'

Having no previous experience, her only real choice she decided, even as she rapped softly on Miss Parker's door, was to wing it.

"Come in." Miss Parker said through the thick oak door just loud enough for anyone with perfect hearing to catch. Amanda turned the handle and walked into the light and airy room of her English Lit teacher.

"Oh hello, Amanda." Miss Parker greeted her visitor with genuine warmth. At 25 Miss Parker was viewed by the girls as older and therefore obviously experienced but not subject to the decay of the 'old' teachers, some of whom were no more than 28, oh the arrogance of youth. Her shoulder length, auburn hair was naturally wavy and always worn loose, framing a classically beautiful face with its smallish, slightly upturned nose and generous mouth. If anyone had taken a poll of her nicest feature however, it would probably have been a dead heat between her high cheekbones and her eyelashes that, with the aid of mascara, curled darkly over her eye sockets emphasising the light grey eyes beneath. Also Miss Parker was always 'nicely turned out'; usually in a dress, though on more formal occasions, in a skirt suit, either of which would show off her extremely well defined calves that were nicely enhanced by her penchant for high heeled strappy sandals; everything about Miss Parker shouted femininity. Today, Amanda noticed, as she looked at Miss Parker sitting in her 'comfy' leather armchair was no exception.

Her cool Indian cotton dress was a soft buttermilk colour but with large poppy prints all over. The neck was elasticated allowing the wearer to choose between a deep round neck or, as with Miss Parker, off the shoulder so that it formed an almost straight line from her upper arms across her chest just above her firm young breasts and below her beautifully defined collar bones. The bodice fitted snugly across her flat midriff and then, from a seam running beneath her chest bloused out in ruches over her breasts, not clinging, but hinting at the firm breasts that lay hidden beneath. The skirt, which was split up the front and fastened with buttons, flared from her waist and had a soft fluted hem that, had she been standing, would have come to mid calf. The last 3 buttons were unfastened so that the 2 halves hung either side of her knees. Her trademark strappy sandals were gold and her feet, with their bright red toenails, crossed demurely at the ankles, rested on a low red velvet footstool, one sandal hanging loose from her toes.

"Hello, Miss. You look pretty today." Amanda said with a smile and the merest hint of a blush "Almost like you should be walking barefoot through a meadow somewhere."

"Thank you, Amanda, how very sweet of you." Miss Parker replied, returning Amanda's smile before adding sardonically. "Have you brought me those missing assignments?"

Looking crestfallen Amanda replied, "No Miss, sorry, Miss. That's what I came to see you about that and..."

"Yes?" Miss Parker enquired solicitously as she motioned for Amanda to sit on the wooden dining chair opposite her chair. She placed her book on the small side table after first marking the page with a fringed leather bookmark. Gracefully she lifted her feet off the footstool and with her ankles still crossed brought them back to the edge of her chair as she leaned forward and down to adjust the ankle strap of her left sandal.

Amanda sort of sagged onto the chair, her whole body seeming crumpled with worries. "I don't want to disturb you, Miss. I know what it's like to be distracted when you are trying to read. You like reading don't you, Miss?"

"Yes, Amanda. I love reading. Now Come on, this is not like you. What's the matter? Home sick?"

"No, Miss" Amanda mumbled before continuing more clearly. "Its just that I'm so tired. I can't seem to sleep at night, and then, during the day, I can hardly keep my eyes open. Do you ever feel like that, Miss? You know, you are so tired all you want to do is close your eyes and sleep."

Strangely, as a teacher of English, Miss Parker didn't seem to notice the lack of a rising inflection at the end of Amanda's last sentence turning what would have been a question into a statement and replied simply. "Yes, we all feel like that sometimes."

"Really?" Amanda replied as if taking solace from Miss Parker's words.

"Of course." Miss Parker replied sitting back and placing her hands folded on her lap making her skirt ride up slightly, looking happy that she seemed to be helping one of her charges.

"But it's different for you." Amanda continued. "Sitting here in your nice warm office, relaxing in your nice comfy chair, feeling the warm sun flooding gently through your window. It would be so easy for you to just close your eyes and drift into sleep."

Despite herself Miss Parker found herself stifling a yawn. "You see." Amanda explained. "All you have to do is take a few minutes to relax and let your sleepy, tired eyes close. No one will know, and you would feel so much better. I can't do that, but you can. I have to stay awake all day; even on a warm sunny day like today, but you don't. You can close your eyes anytime you want; even now you should close your eyes and relax, breathing deeply." Amanda couldn't believe it when Miss Parker closed her large grey eyes, her long lashes curling upwards, away from those delightful cheeks.

Amanda's heart was pounding in her chest, so far all she had done was tell her teacher why she was so down, she could stop now and there would be no consequences; but as she looked at Miss Parker, so near to submission, Amanda knew she couldn't stop. This was the crucial point, any distraction would bring Miss Parker out of her light trance and if Amanda started to take her deeper, as she knew she must, and that happened, Miss Parker would know what Amanda had been trying to do. Amanda felt her palms grow clammy even as she pressed ahead. "You are feeling so warm and relaxed, sitting in your favourite chair in your nice warm office." Amanda ventured, remembering the advice she had read about making the subject feel safe. "So calm here in your office. Just you and me; on this warm spring day. Just you and me, nothing else matters, you are so safe and comfortable, this is your office and you can close your eyes anytime you want and sink into a deep relaxing sleep. Nothing will disturb us, you can relax here in your office with the warm sun on your skin and the sound of my voice gently taking you deeper and deeper into a warm relaxing sleep."

"You are so nice, listening to my voice, letting me take you deeper." Amanda ploughed ahead letting her subjects care for her student's welfare and her need to be liked cloud any thoughts of resistance. "It will be so much nicer for both of us if you listen to my voice as you drift softly and deeper into sleep. From now all you can hear is my voice. My voice will lead you deeper into sleep." Amanda resisted using the word hypnosis even now, for fear of triggering some innate defence from Miss Parker. "You feel more relaxed the more you listen to my voice, soon you will be so relaxed, so deeply asleep, that you will not think about anything except my voice. Listen to my voice taking you so deep you can only hear my voice. All you want is to hear my voice as it takes you deeper into sleep. When you hear me say 'deepest you have ever been' you will be completely relaxed deeply asleep and only able to hear my voice. You are going deeper, so deep and relaxed this is the deepest you have ever been."

"How do you feel, Miss Parker?" Amanda asked, scared stiff that her teacher would sit up, say something sarcastic and expel her from school.

"Feel warm, feel relaxed." Miss Parker responded as she rolled her head slightly.

"Yes!" Amanda wanted to shout but didn't; instead saying. "Do you remember me saying you looked like you were walking barefoot through a lush green meadow?"

"Mmm, yes warm sun, gentle breeze." Miss Parker sighed taking a deep breath of imagined meadow scented air that made her breast rise and her stomach strain against the thin cotton of her dress.

"That's right." Amanda agreed. "Why donít you take off your shoes so you can walk barefoot and feel the warm sun playing on your skin, the gentle breeze keeping you cool as you slowly descend through the meadow towards a babbling brook."

With practiced ease Miss Parker pushed down the ankle strap of her left foot with the toes of her right and let it fall off her toes before repeating the exercise with her right.

"You can just hear the water tinkling over the stones and you want to let the water run over your bare feet." Amanda told her new favourite teacher. "Every step you take towards that cool refreshing stream makes you go deeper, more relaxed, wanting only to feel the cool water run through your toes as you listen to my voice."

"Can you see the stream yet?" Amanda asked.

"Cool water, just a few steps away." Miss Parker said as her painted toes curled in apparent anticipation of the refreshing water they would soon be immersed in.

"That's good; now just listen to my voice as you count the steps to the stream, as soon as your feet feel that cool refreshing water you will be completely hypnotised, unable to think for yourself, it's too warm to think, let me think for you. Now count those last few steps out loud as you fall deeper and deeper into hypnotic sleep."

"1,2,3" Miss Parker recited rhythmically at first, then slowed "11... 12... 13... 14..." She slowly lifted her right foot and made as if to test the temperature of the water she could see clearly in her mind's eyes. As her toes made contact with the carpet she let out a deep satisfied sigh as her head lolled to one side, her arms wilted and her legs fell to the side, much to Amanda's amusement and a little disappointment with her knees together, demure and feminine even in her trance.

Amanda's heart was pounding so loud she was sure that if Miss Parker was not currently in a deep hypnotic trance she would have heard it right across the room, but Amanda knew that Miss Parker heard nothing until she spoke to her.

"Can you hear me, Miss Parker?" Amanda asked, not even realising the absurdity of addressing the older woman with deference when at any moment Amanda could order her to do anything she wanted but to Amanda Miss Parker was Miss Parker.

"Yes, Honey. I can hear you." Miss Parker said, her usage of such a familiar term as 'Honey' making Amanda blush.

"That's very good. Now I want you to open your eyes but remain totally asleep, totally hypnotised, able only to hear my voice, able only to do as I say."

Slowly Miss Parker's eyes opened and, although they appeared to look at Amanda, they didn't register anything, as her long dark lashes flashed with each slow blink of her eyelids as she sat up and placed her hands folded on her lap waiting for Amanda to provide her with her next thought.

'My god she's gorgeous.' Amanda thought to herself, even as visions of what she would get Miss Parker to do to her flashed across her mind. She almost told her to undress but she then realised that part of Miss Parker's allure and air of sexuality was the way she dressed. 'How good will she be with her tongue?' Amanda suddenly thought, then with a growing sense of dread. 'What if she's never been with anyone who's gone down on her. It'd be fun teaching her but... ' Amanda hadn't considered that Miss Parker might be inexperienced, when she'd chosen her she'd been convinced that she would know just what to do to make Amanda happy, but now. 'Just ask her, twit!' another part of her brain shouted at her over her rising doubt. Amanda almost laughed at her stupidity but excused it on the grounds that she was new to all this.

"Have you ever been with anyone who's kissed your pussy, Miss Parker?" Amanda asked, unable to stop herself blushing as she did so.

The laugh that came from Miss Parker almost shocked Amanda it was so incredulous and; 'downright dirty'. "Of course I have, Honey. Didn't you know me and Heather Wiseman are living together. No of course you didn't; we've tried to be discreet but I thought it might be suspected."

'Miss Wiseman!' Amanda's inner self objected. 'oh how could she.' Miss Wiseman was the head of the 4th years and, to put it mildly as butch and pretty as a bulldog who's chewing a wasp, the girls all called her Leslie on account that they thought she was a lesbian and Leslie could also be a mans name, to the girls in a boarding school such is viewed as wit. Then Amanda considered what this meant, sure Miss Parker was a lesbian and so presumably knowledgeable about satisfying the needs of another woman but; Miss Wiseman! Did that mean all Miss Parker liked were women that acted, and she had to say, looked like men? Again the voice in her head repeated the refrain.

"Do you like other women besides Miss Wiseman?" Amanda asked, not quite certain whether the terms women and Miss Wiseman really belonged together.

"Yes." Was Miss Parkers simple response.

'Hmmm.' Amanda thought. 'There's obviously an art to this question asking lark.' "Who do you fancy?" Amanda asked, using the pre-pubescent term without embarrassment.

"Well, " Miss Parker pondered. "I Adore Kylie Minogue, I could just wrap her up in tissue paper andÖ" Miss Parker, much to Amanda's annoyance didn't explain what she would like to do to Kylie if she had her wrapped up like a Christmas box she just look slightly wistful before continuing.

"Oh and Calista Flockhart in Ally McBeal, before she got skinny. Did you see that one where she and Lucy Liu were dancing together; boy I came thinking about that for weeks after. Shame Ally never got it on with Georgia, I'd have paid good money to see that."

Now she had started there seemed no stopping Miss Parker. "Then there's Willow and Tara from Buffy, I mean Buffy's cute I certainly wouldn't object, but the whole Willow not being sure of her sexuality thing and Tara with those lips and dreamy eyes! That was another of my favourite programmes when Willow cast a spell to make Tara forget and they all ended up with amnesia, and even when Willow thought she was Zander's boyfriend she was drawn to Tara, god that was hot. You know you remind me a little of Willow, I suppose it must be the red hair, I've always had a soft spot for redheads." The last was accompanied with a wink. "Yes come to think of it I suppose out of your year you'd be the one I'd most want to do it with, although Jen has the most fantastic body and Angela Stenson's arse is to die for, I wonder if she knows how scrumptious it looks under her short pleated skirt? Reminds me of."

"Thank you, Miss Parker." Amanda said, finally ending Miss Parker's list and returning her to a state of waiting, no longer animated by desire as she had been as she answered Amanda's question. 'For an English Lit teacher she sure watches a lot of trash TV!' Amanda thought.

"If you fancy me and Jen and Angela, why havenít you ever shown it?" Amanda asked, genuinely interested her teachers response.

Miss Parker's face took on a sad cast as she replied. "What and spend the rest of my time here known as Leslie, Nosey I expect with the surname Parker, but I'd prefer it if girls like you wouldn't assume I'm going to try and get their panties off the moment I get them alone, besides there are rules about fraternising with pupils; even if both are consenting adults." This final disclosure was said with such feeling Amanda almost asked her about it but a plan was now beginning to take shape in her mind and she would hate to lose it.

"What if you could do what you wanted, no consequences?" Amanda asked a note of mischief hanging in her words.

"Oh." Miss Parker said a hint of longing in her voice. "Then I'd be the happiest person on the planet. Just half an hour with you or Angela, or both, I could make you feel things you never dreamed about. Oh yes if there were no consequences and one of my pretty little students came to call looking all innocent but available."

"In that case." Amanda cut Miss Parker off in mid flow again. In a moment I'm going touch your knee when I do so you will pick up your book open it on your lap, close your eyes and fall asleep. You will stay asleep until you hear the door close, then you will wake and forget that I was ever here, you will just think you have nodded off while reading. You will stay in this room reading until you hear a knock on the door." Suddenly Amanda imagined the wrong person coming and so added. "3 quick knocks followed by 2 at 1 second intervals, you will lose all sense of the consequences your actions would normally result in, you will simply want to satisfy your desire. When you hear me say 'Back to reality'. Your normal self control will reassert itself."

Again Amanda had a thought, 'what if she tries to hurt me?' and said "If you hear me say 'Non' you will freeze unable to move and when I say 'It's sleepy time for teachers' you will return to this relaxed hypnotic state able only to hear my voice and do only as I command. Do you understand, Miss Parker?"

"Yes, Honey." Miss Parker said absently "Will it be you who knocks?"

"Wait and see." Amanda said reaching out and touching Miss Parker's knee. Instantly Miss Parker picked up her book, placed it on her lap and closed her eyes as her head once more lolled to one side. Quietly Amanda stood walked to the door, left and closed the door behind her. Inside the room Miss Parker opened her eyes picked up her book and continued to read from the point she had go to when Amanda arrived.


Amanda returned to the dorm from her meeting with Miss Parker and quickly undressed and dashed to the bathroom. She showered, washing and conditioning her hair 3 times to try to erase at least some of its natural curliness. Then when she was dry she wrapped a towel around her and returned to the dorm. As she walked through the door she saw Rebekah sitting on her bed, arms once more wrapped around her legs staring forwards. "Hi I thought you were studying in the library." Amanda said, a little irritated at Rebekah's early return.

"Finished. What should I do now?" Was Rebekah's flat response.

"How do I know." Amanda said annoyed that Rebekah required her attention, but then brightened as she asked. "Would you like to help me get ready? I have to go and see Miss Parker about my late assignments, and I want to look my best."

"Ok, what do you want me to do?" Rebekah asked seemingly incapable of making any decisions for herself but more animated once Amanda had given her a job to complete. Amanda sat in front of her dressing table / desk and said. "I think I want my hair in pigtail plaits, I haven't worn it like that for ages, will you do it for me?" Having a task to perform seemed to brighten Rebekah who quickly picked up Amanda's brush and started to pull it through Amanda's thick locks, straightening out at least some of the waves. When she was satisfied with the result she parted Amanda's hair across the top of her head, separating it into 2 distinct halves. When this was complete she stood at Amanda's right, placed the brush just to the right of the centre parting and one third back along the crown and divided out a section of hair from there to about a 3rd from the back that she brushed along the flat of her hand then lifted it and pulled the brush through the underside of the bunch. "Here hold this and keep it flat and tight." Rebekah instructed Amanda, who held it as she had been told. "How long is this going to take?" Amanda asked.

"I thought you wanted to look your best, if all you want is a couple of dangly bits either side of your head just say; I'm sure I've got better things to be doing than this." Rebekah replied although when she thought about it she realised that apart from this she had nothing to do, and anyway she liked making Amanda look beautiful.

Rebekah repeated her actions separating out the 3rd down to the nape of Amanda's neck, she left this bunch hanging down Amanda's back before collected the remaining front third in her hand ensuring that no stray wisps escaped. "Swap you." Rebekah said and she took hold of the central section that Amanda currently held above her head whilst Amanda took hold of the front portion. "Now sit still. I don't want this messing up." Rebekah commanded as she laid the middle section so that it passed just behind Amanda's ear in a straight line following Amanda's neck. She reclaimed the piece held by Amanda and placed it over the central one, as she took hold of it in her left hand. She picked up the final strand and laid that between the other 2, indicating to Amanda that she should hold it. With her now free hand Rebekah smoothed the hair on Amanda's crown emphasising the lines of the top and bottom sections. From here on this moved a pace with Rebekah plaiting the sections together, giving each a little turn and pulling it tight to keep it from fraying or frizzing. When all that remained was about 3 inches of unplaited hair, Rebekah asked. "You got a rubber band or something?"

Amanda was mortified to realise she hadn't but Rebekah just said as she guided Amanda's hand to the bottom of the plait. "Hold this and DONíT let it go." As soon as Amanda had a firm grip that satisfied her, Rebekah ran to her desk and retrieved her diary and a pair of nail scissors. She opened the diary at the page that was marked with a thin piece of pink satin ribbon slightly longer than the A5 book, and with the scissors snipped off the ribbon close to the spine, doubled it and cut it in 2. With the first piece of ribbon Rebekah 'tied off' the pigtail with a neat little bow. Still not satisfied Rebekah picked up the brush and tidied up the end of the plait before laying it over Amanda's shoulder so that the end would, had she been naked, have brushed her nipple and said. "Ok other side." Without words, but intense concentration from Rebekah who tried with all her will to make both plaits symmetrical, Rebekah completed her task and said, "Maybe next time I can do you a French pleat." Then returned to her bed to sit.

"That's wonderful." Amanda said genuinely pleased with the effect and added. "You really are very good at this, maybe when you leave school you should become a hair dresser."

"Ok" Rebekah replied and Amanda wondered if her throw away comment would lead her friend to spend her whole life dressing peoples hair instead of continuing her education.

"What are you going to wear?" Rebekah asked quietly. "What sort of effect are you after?"

"I honestly don't know." Amanda admitted. "I want to look young and innocent but sort of available." Amanda suddenly realised what she'd said and quickly added "Forget I just said that, poppet. But help me choose something that you think would give me that kind of look."

Again having a purpose Rebekah said "I know, I'll choose something for you. You just see to your makeup while I grab some things, nothing striking just a very light pink lipstick, there's some in my make up bag, a little blusher and eye shadow should be fine." Amanda thanked Rebekah and grabbed her stash of illicit make-up and found a tube of light pink just as Rebekah had promised, just a hint of pink on the top of her cheeks to give that sort of flushed look and some very light green eye shadow.

"There, you go." Rebekah said holding out her hand expansively over the outfit she had laid out on the bed. Most of the things Amanda accepted with a grudging respect for Rebekah's choice. Moving up the bed as if on a very thin flat model were; a pair of white tennis shoes, white ankle socks with lace trimmed tops. Amanda's white panelled tennis skirt that her parents had bought for her when she was 13, then it came to her knee, now it came to mid thigh and, had it not been a wrap over style with Velcro fastening there would have been no way she could have squeezed into it. On top of the skirt, their waistbands touching were a pair of panties that matched the ones Amanda had used the previous evening to silence her friend. Thus far so good, what did cause Amanda to question Rebekah's taste was the top, it wasn't even hers, it was Rebekah's, her favourite white stretchy vest with red piping and 2 bright cherries hanging from a stalk over the breast area. "I can't wear your vest, Rebekah." Amanda explained. "there's no way it will fit me."

"I know." Said Rebekah. "Trust me that's why I chose it."

"Ok." Amanda said sounding unconvinced as she sat on the edge of the bed, pulled on the panties and socks and then, expecting Rebekah to turn away and respect her privacy which living in such close proximity was required, slipped off the towel as she picked up the skirt. Amanda was embarrassed to note that Rebekah just stood there watching her as she wrapped the skirt around her waist and smoothed the 2 pieces of Velcro together. "Well here goes." Amanda said as she picked up the vest and put her arms through the straps and her head through the neck; so far so good, then grasping the rolled up hem she rolled it down and over her breasts. The hem ended up a mere 2 inches below her tits and couldn't possibly hope to make up for the amount it had required to stretch to do that to make contact with her torso and so simply hung about an inch from Amanda's skin. The cherries ended up a little higher than the designer had intended but when Amanda looked at herself in the mirror and noticed how prominent her nipples appeared she smiled at Rebekah. "Ok now I believe you." Amanda crossed to Rebekah and said. "Thanks for this, you've been great." She bent her head intending to kiss Rebekah on the cheek as young girls are want to do but was surprised by Rebekah's quick realignment of her head so that she ended up kissing her full on the lips. The kiss lasted only a fraction of a second but left Amanda feeling hot and excited.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.