Hidden Desires, Awakened Power - Cover

Hidden Desires, Awakened Power

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A girl in her final year of school discovers she has hidden desires, and the powers that are slowly awakening within her allow them to be to fulfilled.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Vampires   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Slow   School  

Sitting on a chair on the stage looking out at all the nubile young girls seated in rank upon rank before her, listening to the head girl read the morning lesson instantly transported Amanda back to a time when she had been seated in similar ranks...

Amanda's parents had not, by any stretch of the imagination, been wealthy but they had decided that money was no object to their only daughter having 'the best education' which meant sending her to a private boarding school. So at the tender age of 11 she had been driven the 100 miles or so to Belvedere School for Girls. She hadn't wanted to go but her parent's had explained, at least to themselves, that it 'was for the best'. And so Amanda found herself, dressed in her brand new school uniform getting out of her father's old Volvo estate onto the gravel drive before the intimidating Victorian building along with several other similarly dressed frightened looking young girls.

Each girl was met by an older girl dressed roughly the same but sometimes showing a certain personalisation, these the newbies were informed were prefects and for the first few days their guides and mentors. Amanda was met by a very attractive, at least Amanda's father thought so and this wasn't missed by her mother who eyed the young woman suspiciously, girl with long blonde hair who introduced herself to them as Mary.

Mary explained that once the new arrivals had settled in to their dormitories their appointed prefect would show them and their families around. Mary went to pick up Amanda's suitcase but was beaten to it by Amanda's father who wasn't going to allow a young girl to carry anything as heavy as this case. Amanda's mother raised her eyes to heaven and sighed as she recalled carrying the case out to the car without any offer of help.

They trooped into the large building and up 2 flights of the large central staircase and down a long corridor that echoed as they walked and finally into a large room with 10 identical sets of bed, desk, chair and chest of drawers arranged in 2 lines against bare white walls. 6 of the beds already housed large suitcases and Mary told Amanda to choose any of the remaining berths. Not wanting to be by the door Amanda chose the one furthest into the room on the right hand side near the window. Amanda's father heaved the suitcase onto the bed and they all trooped out again to be given 'the grand tour.' An hour later Amanda found herself back on the drive with Mary waving goodbye to her parents as they tearfully drove down the drive.

As soon as the car was out of sight Mary withdrew the protective arm from around Amanda's shoulder. "What do we do now?" Amanda asked Mary a little plaintively.

"Well I don't know what you are going to do and I don't really care." Mary said, her attitude of filial support completely replaced by one of distain, as she turned and went back into the building leaving Amanda standing alone on the drive fighting back tears that blurred her vision.

With her head hanging low Amanda walked back into the school and up the stairs to her room. All but one of the beds, the one directly on the left of hers, were empty except for the suitcases. Amanda trudged the length of the room an all but flung herself on the bed paying no attention to the other girl, until that is she heard the distinct sound of sobbing, and after assuring herself that it wasn't her Amanda looked for the first time at her new 'roomie'.

The girl was a little shorter than Amanda and had almost jet-black hair that was cut into a bob style that honestly didn't suit her. A thought crossed Amanda's mind and after digging in her suitcase finally found what she was looking for. She sat on the edge of her bed and holding out a round packet towards the other girl said simply "Hi I'm Amanda. Fancy a hobnob." This at least brought a smile to the other girls quavering lips who replied as she accepted the proffered biscuit "Thanks, I'm Rebekah." The 2 girls sat in silence eating Amanda's biscuits as if they were a sign of the friendship that would grow between them, and, barring the odd pubescent falling out, last them through the first 5 years of secondary school.

By the time Amanda reached the 5th form she had started to mature nicely and, although at 5 foot 6 she hadn't yet attained her full height, her figure showed definite signs of what was to come as her breasts seemed a little out of proportion even though they were firm in their youthfulness. She had started to let her hair grow longer and its natural curliness was beginning to take hold making it a little difficult to manage sometimes. Rebekah also was beginning to blossom into woman hood and her pale complexion and blue eyes stood out strongly in a face surrounded by her raven black hair.

It was Rebekah's 16th birthday and as tradition decreed her mum sent her a 'goody box' in addition to her present. All the girls welcomed such events as, again by long standing tradition, the contents of the goody box were shared. Eagerly the girls gathered around Rebekah's bed as she opened the box and retrieved several bags of sweets, crisps and the like and some books that were not required reading and so devoured by the girls. At the bottom of the box was a bundle of magazines, without examining them Rebekah dished them out to the girls.

Amanda took the magazine proffered by Rebekah and looked at the cover and felt goose bumps run down her spine. The magazine was called 'True Detective Stories' but it was the cover picture that held Amanda's attention 100%. It was a young woman with curly shoulder length blonde hair wearing what appeared to be riding clothes of white open necked blouse, cream tight fitting trousers and knee high tan riding boots. What spoke to Amanda however was the woman's 'predicament'. She was lying on the floor her hands, which wore tight black leather gloves, were tied behind her back with white cord that then connected to similar bonds around her booted ankles making her legs bend at the knee, and her mouth was gagged with what looked like a white silk scarf.

Quickly Amanda opened the pages hoping for more pictures but was disappointed to find only text. "Thanks Becky." Amanda said turning the magazine back to the picture adorning the front. "No probs." Her friend replied with a smile. Amanda put the magazine in the top drawer of her dresser and tried to forget the stirring in her pussy as she chatted with the girls.

From that moment on Amanda found that her times spent alone in the bathroom were more often than not accompanied by thoughts of the bound horse woman and all the other similar cover pics on the magazines Rebekah's mum had sent of that type. One of her favourites was of a woman with long black hair in a grey business suit who had obviously disturbed an intruder who, although the face was hidden behind the woman also appeared to be a woman, and was pining the business woman's arms to her side with an arm encircling her waist. The intruders other hand held a piece of white cloth over the woman's nose and mouth, the cloth presumably soaked in chloroform or some such. The bit that really caught Amanda's attention however were the woman's eyes which, although wide in shock, were starting to lose focus as though the chloroform had just about done its job. If she were honest Amanda would not have even been able to say exactly what it was about those photos that so excited her and even when she masturbated it was merely the image that filled her thoughts not the before or after.

A few weeks later after the girls had got ready for bed, Amanda went to her desk to get the book they were reading for English Lit that term as she needed urgently to finish the assignment Miss Parker had set for the class. She looked all through her desk and dressing table but couldn't find it anywhere. "Lost something, Red?" a voice called out. Amanda hated being called 'Red' but with her hair it was almost inevitable and so she snapped, "Yes!"

"Is this what you are looking for?" the same voice called and Amanda spun round to see Jennifer Clarke holding the book out to her. "You know bloody well it is!" Amanda growled as she approached the slightly taller blonde girl. Amanda reached out to take the book but Jen snatched it away just in time and hid it behind her back.

"Give that to me!" Amanda spat and launched herself at Jen pushing her down on to the bed, the book sandwiched between Jen and the bed with Amanda on top. Jen struggled and managed to turn so that her face was towards the bed. Amanda grasped Jen's left arm and pinned it behind her back, her pussy pressing against Jen's wriggling buttocks. Amanda made a grab and pulled Jen's right arm together with her left and found that she could hold both with her own left hand. By now Jen was squealing like a stuck pig and Amanda used her right hand to hold a handful of Jen's straight blonde locks and pulled her head back as she demanded the return of her book. At that instant Amanda found herself teetering on the edge of an orgasm, that shock realisation and the thought that the other girls might notice was enough to stop the final release as she stopped pressing against Jen's behind. Amanda let go of Jen who rubbed the back of her head and picking up the book threw it onto Amanda's bed. "Can't take a joke." Jen said to cover the embarrassment of being bested by Amanda who calmly walked over to her bed picked up the book and went straight to the bathroom where she found release almost as soon as her fingers touched her clitoris.

And so Amanda's fantasies altered to encompass actually subduing the women in the photos, her climaxes almost always coming as the subject submits to her overwhelming strength.

A couple of weeks after her scrap with Jen it was half term and all but Amanda and Rebekah from their dorm had gone home for the holiday week, these two staying back because their parents couldn't get time off work. Actually Amanda didn't mind too much as she would only have been stuck in the house alone as going away to school had meant that her friends back home had drifted away. She was pleased when she found out that Rebekah was staying as well.

As it was holidays the girls who stayed back were allowed a few extra privileges, the main ones being that there was no 'lights out' at 10pm and they could have a TV in the dorm. The 2 girls eagerly scanned the TV listings choosing which programmes to watch. Amanda chose a couple of soaps she hadn't seen in ages. "Your turn." Amanda said passing the listing to Rebekah.

Rebekah scanned the lists then suddenly said "Oooh there's a Hammer Horror on at 11. Lets watch it and have a midnight feast!"

"Oh I don't like horror films they give me nightmares." Amanda said. "What is it, anyway?"

"'The Vampire Lovers' made in 1970." Rebekah informed her friend. "Anyway those old Hammer films are more corny than scary. Go on it will be fun, we can pull our beds together and hide under the covers at the scary bits." Rebekah said with a twinkle in her eye. Amanda still wasn't keen but acquiesced anyway with good grace. "Oh OK. But if it gets too spooky I'm running to the bathroom!"

"Deal!" Rebekah said triumphantly.

The day passed slowly in the empty school and after a very quiet evening meal with the few other 'stayers back' and a couple of the teaching staff Rebekah and Amanda headed for their dorm and their night of TV. They had filled in the gaps in their viewing choice and so Rebekah said with a smile. "Let's get dressed for bed now, then we can just vegetate in front of the TV like a real couple of slobs."

Amanda laughed and both girls quickly undressed and put on their 'best' pyjamas Rebekah's were white satin and Amanda's jade green silk that matched her eyes and set off her red hair beautifully. They then spent the next 5 minutes moving the furniture between their beds so they could push them together, trying as hard as they could to do it quietly so as not to bring one of the staff in to see what was happening.

Their removals complete they emptied a large bag of crisps and a large bag of pop corn into 2 bowls, pulled back the covers of their beds and pinched the pillows from a couple of the unoccupied beds so that they could sit up comfortably and pressed the remote to start their evenings entertainment.

The soaps were disappointing as neither girl had any idea about what the current story lines were but they watched them anyway in between idle chitchat. After the soaps they broke to get more crisps, popcorn and coke and spent the next couple of hours making sure each other didn't fall asleep before the 'Big Event'. Eventually the film started with its corny 'dramatic music'. They watched in silence at first then as the vampire hunter found his first victim and lopped off her head both girls screamed and Rebekah grabbed hold of Amanda's hand. Amanda liked the feel of Rebekah's hand in hers and so held it even as the story went on to less scary moments.

Amanda loved Maddie Smith; there was something in her little girl lost voice that stirred Amanda in ways she didn't like to admit. Then as Ingrid Pitt was seducing Maddie, Amanda happened to glance down and noticed the unmistakable sight of fingers moving below the duvet, right above Rebekah's crotch. Amanda was nonplussed at first but then as she squeezed Rebekah's hand gently she felt herself becoming aroused as she watched as Maddie slowly fell under Ingrid's spell, knowing that Rebekah was playing with herself.

Neither girl said a word as the final scene dissolved into the credits until Amanda had a wicked idea. "Ohhh well that was er, different." She said. "I think I need the bathroom." She let go of Rebekah's hand a little reluctantly and grabbed her sponge bag from her dressing table and almost ran out of the room. She closed the door to the dorm leaving just a crack and watched enthralled as Rebekah brought herself off, gagging as she reached orgasm so as not to cry out. Silently Amanda entered the bathroom and locked the door. She rummaged in her sponge bag and pulled out some deep green eye shadow and bright red lipstick. Makeup was not allowed in school but it was late and Amanda did not think she would be caught. Inexpertly she applied the cosmetics and with what she hoped was an evil snarl into the mirror she left the bathroom. On tiptoes she ran down the stairs and into the first classroom she came to and looked behind the door. As she had hoped the teachers black gown and cap hung on the brass hook. She took the gown and fastened it around her neck and quickly made her way back upstairs.

"I am the evil Carmilla" Amanda said in what she hoped was a Transylvanian accent as she stepped into the room and swished the black gown dramatically. "You are my chosen victim."

Rebekah giggled, but then played along, putting her head back with the back of her opened hand against her forehead as if in a swoon she said, imitating Maddie's voice a little too well for Amanda's sanity. "Oh no! Will no one save a poor innocent virgin?"

Letting the gown flap behind her Amanda approached the side of the now doubled bed on which Rebekah was lying. "It is too late, soon you will be in my power."

"Save me, save me." Rebekah pleaded but Amanda just laughed as she took Rebekah's chin in her hand, the tip of her thump resting against Rebekah's bottom lip. "Look into my eyes." Amanda commanded as she lifted Rebekah's face towards her own.

Rebekah coyly lifted her deep blue eyes until they locked with Amanda's, sending a thrill from Amanda's pussy right to her nipples. "Look deep into my eyes as you give yourself to me." Amanda continued, her phoney accent forgotten in her rising arousal.

"You are feeling very sleeeepy, falling deeper and deeper into my hypnotic power." Amanda continued as her deep green eyes looked into Rebekah's captive blue ones. "Lose yourself in my deep green eyes, feel yourself surrendering to my power. Soon, very soon, your eyes will close and you will fall into a deep sleep where you will obey me."

Rebekah's eye's seemed to lose focus as her eyelids fluttered and finally closed as she fell back against the pillows. "Now you are mine!" Amanda said as she wrapped the gown over the supine form of her friend and very lightly kissed Rebekah's neck. Amanda stood and was about to laugh, expecting Rebekah to do the same but Rebekah just laid there with the vivid red lipstick a perfect reflection of Amanda's lips, a beacon against Rebekah's pale flesh and virgin white pyjamas. Amanda suddenly realised that this was the sexiest thing she had ever seen. In an instant she knew what on the covers of the 'True Detective' magazines turned her on; the fact that the women in them were helpless, whoever was looking down on them, just as she was looking down on Rebekah, was in complete control of them.

"Rebekah?" Amanda said, a slight tremor in her voice.

"Yes." Rebekah replied her voice soft and dreamy as if she were just waking up.

"Open your eyes, Rebekah." Amanda said, a little scared, and more than a little excited that it might be true that Rebekah was hypnotised. Slowly Rebekah's eyes opened but had a glassy, far away look to them.

"You are my slave, is that right?" Amanda said in a voice that she hoped sounded like she was still playing, hoping against hope that it was real.

"Yes, I am your slave. I am in your power."

Even if it was a game the arousal that Amanda was feeling was better than she had ever experienced. 'How far would she play along?' Amanda wondered to herself.

"Sit up and take off your pyjama top." Amanda commanded, "All virgin slaves should at least be topless."

In one smooth but slow motion Rebekah sat up and started to undo the buttons of her top before removing it and leaving it discarded at her side. Amanda couldn't take her eyes off Rebekah's hard erect nipples budding from her firm round breasts. Amanda wanted to kiss them, to leave lipstick imprints on them, but was afraid. She undid the gown at her throat and let it fall behind her, Rebekah's eyes never moved even as Amanda started to undo her own top and let it slide sensuously from her shoulders as her hands pushed down her pyjama bottoms. Naked, she stood in front of Rebekah who still had not moved from when she had finished removing her top. "If innocent virgins should be topless I suppose their evil Mistresses should be naked." Amanda said but Rebekah just stared straight ahead.

Becoming a little more confident, if not in the fact that Rebekah was truly hypnotised then at least that she continued to play along, Amanda said. "Kiss my breasts, slave."

"Yes, mistress." Rebekah said dreamily as, again in what appeared to be one fluid motion, she knelt on the bed and bent her head and gently kissed both of Amanda's nipples then stopped.

"Kiss my breasts how you would want yours kissed." Amanda commanded her first slave.

With eagerness Rebekah's mouth surrounded Amanda's left nipple, the tip of her tongue flicking rapidly as her hands lifted to massage Amanda's ample breasts. Unbidden Amanda found her left hand caressing the back of Rebekah's head, her right stroking her bare pussy sending streams of delight flooding through her body. She wanted this moment to last forever but untrained in the sins of the flesh she came all too soon, her hand wet with her own juices. Rebekah continued to suck Amanda's breasts her tongue circling the hard nub of Amanda's nipple.

"Enough." Amanda almost snapped and instantly Rebekah stopped her ministrations and knelt looking blankly into the distance.

"Put your top back on and get into bed, slave." Amanda said her voice taking on a sterner tone as she became accustomed to ordering her friend. Once she was dressed and lying in bed Amanda said "I'm going to kiss you goodnight now, when I do you will close your eyes and sleep until you here me call your name. When you wake you will forget everything that has happened since I came back from the bathroom. You will however 'fess up to having played with yourself after watching the film and tell me exactly what you were thinking about whilst you did it. Do you understand, slave?"

Rebekah looked through Amanda as she said "Yes, mistress. I understand."

"Good little girl." Amanda said with a smile and was about to kiss her thrall on the lips when she suddenly stopped and said. "Oh and by the way, slave. Whenever we are alone and I say to you." Amanda stopped and thought. "Whenever I say 'It's sleepy time for slaves.' You will instantly return to this hypnotised state, OK?"

"Yes, mistress." Rebekah said as Amanda's lips met hers and her eyes closed.

Amanda quickly dressed in her pyjamas and with her handkerchief gently wiped the lipstick prints from Rebekah's neck and lips before picking up the gown and tiptoeing down the stairs to replace it before returning, via the bathroom where she cleaned off her smudged makeup, to the dorm.

"Rebekah." Amanda said as she entered the room and the supine figure moved and stretched as she said. "Oh, sorry I must have dosed off."

"That was fun wasn't it?" Amanda asked mischievously

"What the film? Yes it was." Rebekah replied with a smile.

"I meant after the film." Amanda continued as she got into bed beside her friend whose face now glowed almost as red as the lipstick that had so recently adorned her pale neck.

"Were, were you watching?" Rebekah asked nervously

"Watching what?" Amanda replied innocently.

"After you left I felt so horny I just couldn't get it out of my head the way the vampire had seduced the virgin. I just kept thinking about it and the more I did the hornier I got. I e... even stroked my pussy whilst watching the film, but then when you went out I just had to play with my pussy, thinking about being seduced like that."

"What by a woman!" Amanda said, revelling in Rebekah's discomfort.

"I know!" Rebekah as her cheeks flushed red. "I never thought about it before, it was just the way the girl gave herself into the other woman's power. Do you think I'm weird? I don't know why I'm telling you this I never told anyone about, you know, playing with myself before."

"No." Amanda said taking Rebekah's hand in hers and smiling reassuringly. "I don't think you're weird it sort of got to me too. Why do you think I ran to the bathroom?"

Both girls laughed and the tension was broken but Amanda was still not convinced that Rebekah was truly hypnotised. "It's too late to start moving the furniture around now, shall I use Jen's bed?" Amanda asked hoping for the reply that came with a small smile.

"No that's OK, stay where you are then I can wake you if you have nightmares after watching that film."

Amanda smiled and turned off the bedside light and both girls lay still in the darkness still holding hands, Amanda certain that any dreams she had would not be nightmares.

The next morning in the cold light of day Amanda was even more certain that Rebekah had only been playing at being hypnotised but neither girl said anything.

Amanda spent the whole day trying to think of some way to 'prove' that Rebekah was just kidding along but found the old philosophers conundrum that it is impossible to prove a negative. She had thought about trying the 'trigger' she had planted but would feel so embarrassed if Rebekah just laughed, so she resisted, at least that is until they were getting ready for bed when her curiosity, not to mention desire won out.

Amanda watched as Rebekah sat on her bed brushing her raven black locks and, stifling a mock yawn, said. "Mmm. it's sleepy time for slaves." Instantly Rebekah just froze in mid stroke. "Put the brush down, slave." Amanda demanded and was instantly rewarded by her slave's obedience. Amanda looked at the blank face and knew that this wasn't what she wanted, some 'zombie' waiting for instructions. No what she wanted was Rebekah, but a compliant Rebekah. A plan formed and she said "Rebekah When I tell you to, you will pick up your brush and start brushing your hair as you do so you will become yourself but remain hypnotised and subject to my commands. You will be unable to resist even if you want to. You will remain in that state until I say your special phrase. At that point you will fall asleep until I say your name, when you wake you will not remember anything that has taken place. Do you understand slave?"

Without any emotion in her voice Rebekah replied. "Yes Mistress, I understand."

"Good now start brushing your hair."

After just a couple of strokes Rebekah appeared to be herself again and said. "You ready for bed yet, Mistress?" Amanda was a little surprised at Rebekah using the term mistress but Rebekah didn't seem to notice that she had, or if she did, that it was unusual.

"Not yet." Amanda said in reply "First I want you to kiss my tits like you did before and this time play with my pussy too."

Rebekah turned scarlet, "You what?" she said incredulously, even as she stood and started to unbutton Amanda's top exposing her breasts that already wore erect nipples. "There beautiful." Rebekah said despite herself as she continued "But I couldn't poss." Her sentence was cut short as her mouth filled with the delicious taste of Amanda's breast, her tongue probing the tip of her nipple as her hand slid up the inside of Amanda's leg, gliding over her silky pyjama bottoms, until it cupped Amanda's pussy before travelling up then down inside, fingers playing a tune on Amanda's lips and clit.

In spite of herself Amanda came all too quickly and through ragged breaths said, "You can stop now." Instantly Rebekah stood back a look of horror on her face "Wh... what did you do? I c... can't believe I just did that." Rebekah stuttered.

"Don't forget to lick your fingers." Amanda said now almost totally convinced that Rebekah truly was in her power, her plaything to do with as she pleased, as Rebekah lifted her sticky fingers and with apparent relish licked the juices clean.

"Does that taste nice, slave?" Amanda asked a wicked thought entering her head and rekindling the thrill in her pussy.

"No it doesn't!" Rebekah replied as her tongue found the last trace of scent between her index and forefinger.

"That is a pity, slave because I want you to come and lick my pussy, like a cat lapping cream." Amanda instructed as she slipped off her trousers and laid down on the bed.

"If you think I'm going to lick your cunt you've got another think coming." Rebekah said as she climbed on to the bed between Amanda's parted legs and bent her head to the task before her."

"Oh I don't think it's a thought that is going to be cuming." Amanda said, smiling at her own wit as she gave herself to the thrills running through her whole body making her nipples ache as Rebekah's tongue licked up and down Amanda's pussy. This time Amanda took longer to cum, luxuriating in Rebekah's submissive tongue as she stroked her nipples, but eventually she could hold back no longer and, pressing her pussy against Rebekah's face, her hand behind Rebekah's head she shrieked with abandon at her release.

"Well done, slave. You may stop now." Amanda said and Rebekah stood shakily wiping her mouth with the back of her arm and hand. "What have you done to me?" Rebekah almost sobbed.

With a leer Amanda replied. "I have done nothing to you slave it's what you've done for me. Now kneel on the bed and start brushing your hair."

Protesting for all she was worth Rebekah did as she had been told and Amanda said "It's sleepy time for slaves." And instantly Rebekah froze.

"Start brushing your hair and with the third stroke you will wake with no recollection of what just happened." Obediently Rebekah pulled the brush through her hair and as she finished the third stroke she shivered and said. "You ready for bed yet, Amanda?"

Amanda simply smiled back and climbed into her bed to sleep, the sleep of the not so innocent.

Amanda woke the next day with a plan already forming in her mind, seeing that Rebekah was already awake she said. "Becky, I'm going to pop into the town this morning I want to get a few things, you don't mind do you?"

"Why don't I come with you?" Rebekah said with her usual jaunty air.

"It's sleepy time for slaves." Amanda said and watched as Rebekah froze where she was standing.

"You don't want to come with me into town, Rebekah." Amanda informed her statue.

"No mistress." Rebekah replied woodenly.

Amanda was about to wake Rebekah when a sudden thought occurred to her, it was OK entrancing Rebekah if she needed to tell her to do something but it wouldn't work if others were around so she said. "When you wake up slave if I ever call you, er." Amanda thought quickly, and remembering a name her gran had used for her when she was little continued. "If I call you 'Poppet' you will not notice that I have called you that but what ever I have just said will seem to you like it is your idea. Now wake up."

Rebekah shook her head "Er what." She said sounding a little confused before continuing "Oh right you're going into town. No I don't mind I don't want to go to town today."

"Of course you do, poppet." Amanda said with a smile just touching her lips.

"Oh on seconds thoughts." Rebekah said. "It would be fun going in to town."

"No it wouldn't, poppet." Amanda contradicted and Rebekah replied. "Oh I can't be bothered really I don't think it would be much fun anyway."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.