Dorian Gray's Mom - Cover

Dorian Gray's Mom

by P Arbie

Copyright© 2004 by P Arbie

Incest Sex Story: Dorian's painting cums true. To his and his mother's delight.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   .

Chapter 1

My name is Dorian - I'm 16 years old and am now the man of the house. My father ran out on my mother and me nearly three years ago. I'm glad he's gone. He used to come home drunk and knock my mom around. Afterwards he'd be very sorry and they would be luvvy-duvvy for a while, but it didn't stop him drinking, and it didn't stop him hitting her again.

I didn't understand it. It was almost as though mom put up with the hitting because she enjoyed the added attention when he was sorry. Well that all came to an end. I came home from school and found mom sobbing in the hallway. Dad had left, his clothes removed from the house sometime during the day. Now there's just mom and me.

She seems to have lost all faith in men. I think she's a beautiful woman She's 5" 9' with large tits, auburn hair and very, very long legs. However she always comes across sad and wears baggy clothes to disguise herself. Even I wouldn't know how beautiful she is if it wasn't for catching glimpses of her coming out of the shower (those glimpses had involved great subterfuge). She has great tits with gloriously prominent nipples that I would dearly love to touch and pinch.

Other than my love of my mom, I also love art. My art teacher at school is always congratulating me. This means that the other kids hate me, but I don't care, I going to do art when I get to college. All I need to do now is to come up with a portrait to add to my portfolio for my finals. I'm hoping that I can get mom to sit for me. Firstly because I don't like the model at school, but mainly because I've always wanted to paint her.

I tracked mom down in the kitchen.

"Mom. I need to do a full reclining figure as part of my final project for art and rather than use the school model I was wondering if you would sit for me?"

"Sit?"

"Well actually lay would be a better description" I laughed. "however sit is the normal term used. We could even use the chaise long in the lounge"

"Why would you want me to sit for you?"

"'Cos you're beautiful". mom smiled briefly. "and because you're cheaper than the school model."

She laughed. "Well if you're going to sell it to me like that, then how could I refuse. What should I wear?"

Half an hour later I had mom stretched out on the chaise long wearing a simple while silk blouse and a black full skirt. I had argued that she wear higher heels that the normal court shoe she wore, but she had refused.

"How should I lay Dorian?" She asked

"Imaging those pictures of Victorian ladies at rest." I explained. "Try to look sort of languid with one arm beside you and the other on you hip." She complied "yes that's it - try to keep still now and it would be nice if you could smile".

I quickly started to block out the picture. Once complete I started to add detail

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes - it's quite comfortable, but I feel as though I'm going to fall asleep"

"If you feel like it, do so. I've finished the rough work on your head so you can rest if you want to"

Several hours later I gently shook her awake. While the picture was by no means complete I had enough to work from and hoped to have a finished picture by the end of the week.


Chapter 2

The picture was a great success and I aced my exams. People commented on the fact that while the woman was very attractive, there was a definite air of melancholy about her. This proved to me that I had captured my mother correctly. I was accepted for the local college meaning that I would not be leaving home and settled down for a long and relaxing summer vacation.

I was laying on the bed looking at where the picture of mom leaned against the wall and again congratulating myself on how well it had turned out.

"I wander what it would look like with a smile on her face?" I pondered to myself. Putting thoughts into action I immediately routed out my paints and easel and an hour later mom smiled back at me from the canvas. It had been hard to remember what she would looked like with a smile since it had been so long since I had seen her do so. As I finished up I heard mom returning home from work.

"Dorian? Are you in yet?" she shouted from the front hall.

"Yes. Just messing about. I'll be right down." I called back. After cleaning up, I wandered down stairs coming up on her as she put some groceries away.

"How was work today?" I asked

"Same old same old." She straightening and turning to look at me. As she saw me she suddenly smiled. It was like the sun coming up as her whole face lit up.

"You okay? I haven't seen you smile for a long time."

"Don't know. Just suddenly feel happy I suppose. Must be because I'm home from work."

I wasn't going to argue that coming home hadn't had that affect in the past.

"No," she continued. "I definitely feel happy at the moment." The smile widened. "But I could do with a relaxing bath; my back's killing me." She laughed, pushing her fists into the base of her back which had the consequence of thrusting her tits forward. I gulped as I tried not to too obviously stare at them.

Over the next several days mom would come home and seemingly cheer up when she saw me. She even commented that I was obviously her happy pill.

Back in my bedroom I reviewed my picture of her. Indeed the smile on her face in the picture now reflected real life. "Obviously a coincidence" I thought "but wouldn't it be great if it wasn't". Checking the picture again I decided to change the hairstyle. Make it more refined. Ten minutes later mom's face looked back at me with twinkling green eyes, a radiant smile and a hairstyle that beautifully framed her face.


Chapter 3

I just happened to be walking down stairs when mom came in the door the next evening. Looking up at me she smiled. Her hair had been cut exactly as I had painted it in the picture!

"Nice hair mom. A new style for you and you look great!"

"Thanks," she replied "I decided for something different. Just decided to get it done at lunchtime and lucked into a cancellation slot. Cost me a fortune though". She smiled again and patted her hair.

"It was money well spent." I commented. "You'll be fighting men off with a stick."

"I doubt that." She laughed. "but thank you for the compliment. Do you really like it?" she asked.

"Too right I do."

"Well then it was indeed money well spent." Smiling, she kissed me on the cheek before walking past me into the kitchen.

I ran back up to me bedroom. Yes the style in the picture was the same style on my mother. Was it coincidence? Twice? I wondered what changes I could do to see if something special was really happening.

"I know - I'll make some changes that she would never do on her own." The paints came out and I started mixing the colors I wanted. The original picture had been good enough and the material of mom's silk blouse shear enough that I had painted in the bumps of the straps of her bra. These I slowly painted out leaving a smooth shoulder. I sat back admiring my work. "It definitely needs something else" I thought. "Nipples." I chucked "definitely needs nipples." at the thought my deft brush strokes slowly revealed what looked like two erect nipples poking through the material. As an afterthought I painted out the bottom of her skirt, raising it from just below the knee to a couple of inches above. I then needed to wait...

That evening I was sitting in the kitchen when I heard mom's key turning in the front door.

"Do you want a cuppa" I called as she walked in.

"Yes that would be wonderful" she called back "give me 10 minutes. I want to get out of these work things".

Those ten minutes seemed to drag by until she came into the kitchen. I wasn't sure what to expect, but what I got made me gasp out loud in a mixture of lust and triumph. Mom stood before me in a white blouse and a black skirt that only reached mid thigh, her legs were incased in dark tights, but best of all was that fact that the free movements and the light suggestive nipple bumps on her blouse meant she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

Before handing her her tea I gave her a hug.

"Welcome home mom" I told her squeezing as I said it. My chin was over her shoulder and my nose was buried in her hair just above her ear. "You should change out of your work clothes every evening." I breathed gently over her ear. I felt her shiver.

"Do you think so?" she asked. Her voice small as she was crushed against my chest.

"Absolutely" I said. "In fact I demand that you change out of your work clothes every evening." Sliding my hands down her back I let them rest in the small of her back making small circular motions.

"Hmmmmmm. That's nice" she said. Small shivers shook her body and I heard her breathing increase. "If I get a back massage every day then it's a deal."

I pushed her away from me holding her at arms length. "You're on." I smiled noting the fact that her nipples were obviously erect poking at the material of her blouse. I looked from her nipples to her face catching a blush.

"Well, " she said taking a deep breath and folding her arms protectively over her tits. "Same time tomorrow then."

The rest of the evening passed with me watching the fluid movement of her tits as she moved around the house. Whenever she saw me watching her she would blush, but I could see the nipples almost instantly respond. When it was time for bed I hugged her again, deeply breathing in her hair and stroking the base of her back and top of her buns. "Sleep tight mom." I told her. "You looked wonderful this evening and I'm sure you'll look as wonderful, if not better, tomorrow night."

"G'night Dorian" she went to kiss me on the cheek, but I turned my head so she gently kissed me on the lips. A slight intact of breath, then she kissed me again, lips together but for several seconds before she left the room walking slightly unsteadily.

I ran up to my bedroom and immediately started to mix more paints. What should I do now? How far could I push it? Would the magic wear off? Questions flew through my head as I studied the picture.

I started to raise the height of the skirt again, and then painted it as though the remainder of a very short skirt had been hoisted up to her waist. I drew in a pair of high-cut and lacey black knickers and repainted her legs spread several inches further apart and incased in black stockings with a matching suspender belt. Having her legs apart meant that I could paint in more of the gusset of the panties. As a final touch I darkened the area over where her cunt would be to look as though her arousal had started to stain them.

Then getting into bed I masturbated furiously spraying copious amounts of cum as I thought about mom's body and what I would do to it. After clearing up I went to get myself some water, as I passed mom's door I could hear groaning sounds. As silently as possible I eased the door open. On the bed was mom, one hand pinching a nipple while the other was buried between her legs. She was masturbating as well!

I quietly closed the door wishing that the next day would come sooner.

The following night she struggled through the door with several bags.

"Do want a hand mom?" I asked coming forward to help her. On seeing me I heard her gasp slightly and her face color.

"No, it's alright Dorian, I just need to get these to my bedroom."

"No problem." I took some of the bags from her, noting 'Victoria's Secret' written on one of them. "Go ahead, I'll follow you."

She seemed to pause before sighing and leading the way up stairs her baggy work clothes hiding everything. When we got to her room she dumped her bags on the bed, I followed suite but then started to look through the bags.

"So what did you buy?" I asked starting to open the Victoria's Secret bag.

"Oh nothing" she exclaimed, trying to snatch the bag from me. Avoiding her hands I opened the bag and extracted some tissue paper. Inside was a wisp of black lace.

"Hardly nothing mom." I told her. "In fact I would say that never has so little been so much." She blushed furiously, but I could see she was breathing fast. "I'll leave you to change out of your work clothes. I can't wait to get my hands on you." Another sharp intake of breath. "To give you your back massage of course"

"Yes Dorian." She smiled almost shyly at me.

I left and descended to the lounge. Finally I heard mom walking down the stairs and I held my breath with anticipation. I was not to be disappointed.

Her legs were incased in shear stockings. I knew this because her skirt was so short the tops of the stockings showed. Her blouse was unbuttoned enough that her tits barely remained inside, as she moved her erect nipples almost popped into view. Instantly I was erect. I met her while she was still on the last step of the stairs. This way we were both the same height.

"Do you like it?" She asked tentatively.

"Oh yes" I said, drawing back to see her fully. Her blouse had slipped her shoulder so her right nipple was winking at me. She blushed furiously pulling it back into place, but I saw her checking the bulge in my trousers.

"I just don't know why I'm doing this." She complained. "It's so wrong, but feels so right."

I stroked the side of her face. Her eyes closed and she almost purred. I continued moving my hand, sliding it down her elegant neck, tracing her shoulder and then sliding it inside her blouse, capturing the breast in my hand with the nipple between my finders.

"You do it because you're my mom and you want to look good for me." I told her moving me my finders to squeeze and then roll her nipple.

"Oh god yessssss" she gasped. "You shouldn't do this, but its so gooooood" The nipple was as erect as it could be. "Why am I allowing you to do this?" She whined.

"Because you must." I told her. "Does it feel good?"

"God yes."

"Did you wear the knickers I saw?"

"Yessssss" she confirmed. Her upper body starting to sway and push into my hand as I moved from one nipple to the other.

"Then since you wore them for me then don't you think I should see them?" I asked.

"What?"

"Pull that skirt up so I can see that you're really wearing them."

Slowly, hesitantly, she started to draw up either side of skirt. As the white skin above her stockings came into view I moved my free hand to start stroking it. She stopped.

"Keep going." I commanded. "I want that skirt up around your waist." She groaned with lust and continued to raise it. Her panties started to appear, so shear that I could see her bush through the transparent front. An ever increasing area was being darkened by her arousal. God she must be wet down there.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.