My Younger Sister - Cover

My Younger Sister

Copyright© 2004 by fintinman

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a story of a young man after being teased by is younger sister's plans revenge on them and his mother falls into the folds of the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft  

It was about eight when the door bell went off, Mom went to answer it.

She came back with aman about sixty and a nice looking women about forty and a young woman about twenty two.

Mom interdced them as the Hollenbecks, Tom, was a small man about sixty not much of a man, the woman about forty was Joanne Hollenbeck she was a good looking woman with red hair, green eye's, and stood about 5/9, she looked to be about 140 lb. 44dd tit's 28 waist 46 hips and looked worth a really good fuck in her day (I would not mine giving her a fucking now), the younger woman was Julie Hollenbeck she was twenty she stood 5/7 about 102lb. red hair, green eye's and a 40d tits 25 waist 38 hip's and she was so cute my cock got hard.

I was sitting on the couch went mom came and knelt down at my feet and said" Master your slaves have come to honor you by giving theirselfs to you.

I sat there for a minute or two just eyeing the women in the room, I said come slaves and remove your clothes so I may feast on your body's.

Mom whisptered; John you must take them they will not give themself to you, they will only respond to force.

I got up and went over to Julie and said strip slut she looked down and I yelled again strip now slut, she still stood there I turned to her mother (Joanne) and said you are going to get down and blow me. she looked me in the eye and said no I'm not, then I walked over to her husband and said get on your knee's asshole he smiled at me and shook his head (no) I was getting pissed off and said "you slut (pointed to julie) and said I want you to come over and blow me now or I will take it from you".

She did not move, so I walked over to her and tore her dress off her body and slapted her for not move when told to.

I stood there with my cock stuck in her (julie's) mouth to the root, she choked for a bit but started to give a fair blow-job.

I was standing there with a Twenty year old woman sucking me off with her mother and father standing there watching me do it.

I had joanne come over to me and I looked her in her eye's again and said now you can lick the shit out of me ass slut, she looked down and move to comply.

I had Tom come over and ask him what he did, he was a doctor (mom said) and I said (what did you do for my father) he looked sceared and I said it again, "what".

He said "I was your father's toilet, I said thats nice but that job is full right now.

I said George come here, Tom needs some one to piss down his thoat, Tom looked at me and I said" you had your chance to obey me, you chose to disobey" now you will be the toilet for ever male that come though that door.

Julie looked up at me with a smile in her eyes and I said Julie stand up, Joanne come here, Julie stood up and Joanne came in front of me and I said are you going to lessen now.

They both said OH YES MASTER, we will do anything you say to do.

I said " ok then girl's take your clothes off and start eatting out the other women.

They took off their clothes and went over to mom and started with her, I said no not her start over there pointing to Eveie.

She was all smiles after that, I had Joanne eat out Eve's ass while Julie eat her cunt.

They took each woman together when they were done I had them start with George and then Tom.

About nine there was the door bell again.

Mom got it and there was a little spanish woman about 5feet tall maybe 100lb. wet with black hair, brown eye's, 32bcup tits 24 waist 34 hips, asking to speak to me (master) she said I have come to seek your help, I was confused at why she was here.

She went on to tell me that her husband came home about six and wanted to fuck her daughter and she went on too tell me that Shiri came by at one and took her to come see me.

I said so your "Mia's mother are you", she smiled and said si master I am mia's mother my name is" Mariea " I am here for you master, Please use me Master, mariea first why are you here, she looked confused then said "Master my husband tlem told me that my master was dead and that he was my master now.

I said is that so, I said "call the so called master that take what is not his" She had her husband come over to the house and I found out waiting for him that he was a submissive to my father also.

He showed up about ten minutes later with this big bad (I'll kick your ass attatude) He came stoming in to the family room saying so who is this asshole that is taking over my wife and kid.

I stood up and walked over to him, I looked him in the eye and said I am the asshole bitch whats it to ya.

He started to say something to me I slaped him across the face "hard" he started to cry. I told him that I was his master by right of brith.

He looked sad but shook his head yes.

About that time Mia and Shelly came down, coming over to me and Mia said" master can I be one of your slaves", I said you already are Mia and so is everyone else in the room.

Mia and Shelly looked at me and said together Master can" we live with you like your other women, I smiled and said "mother do we have room for these two slaves".

Mother said yes master anything you wish is yours, I said Ok then I want the women of this house in bed in ten minutes clean and ready for my use.

They took off all of them but Julie, Mariea and Joanne stood there looking at me.

I said what are you waiting for, get for slave asses up to bed, NOW MOVE.

They run up the stairs.

I looked at the men and said "well now I have to think of what to do with you three".

George go home come back tomorrow with you wife and dauthers, yes master as you wish.

Tom and Talm you are in luck for tonight I am a little short on men, so your going to help me fuck my women.

As of now you do not fuck my women in their cunt's is that clear boy's.

"They both said yes master", and followed me up to bed, it was very crowed the the bed I had nine women and two men wanting me to fuck them.

I said mom and Shiri take Lucy's room, Eveie take Julie with you to bed in evie's room Mia and Shelly take talm with you to your room and remember no one fucks your cunt but me.

Tom I want you to fuck Lucy up the ass, Joanne I am going to fuck you first, Mariea I want you next to me, so I can eat your pussy while I fuck this slut...

Joanne opened her legs for me so I could slide my cock into her when I was into the hilt, I rolled over and I had mariea clime on my face so I could eat her.

I fucked joanne and mariea twice well tom lasted about five minutes fucking Lucy's ass, He just sat and watch me fuck his wife and Mariea, Lucy got ant'ies and wanted to play I had Tom eat her out from her ass to her cunt with only his toung.

After I was done fucking Joanne and Mariea I had tom get behind Mariea and fuck her ass I got behind tom and sunk my cock into his ass in one push, he let out a scream that was heard across the conutry.

I fuck him till he came in marieas ass, I then had him suck off all the shit from his ass, then I fucked Lucy 's cunt and them joannes ass.

I was so spent I fell asleep about four am, with Tom sucking my cock clean.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.