Who Needs Men Anyway - Cover

Who Needs Men Anyway

by Ms Kristina

Copyright© 2004 by Ms Kristina

Erotica Sex Story: This is a true story about a frustrated woman and her dog. I'd like to hear from any of you girls out there who have experienced anything similiar.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including True Story   Bestiality   .

Copyright© April 2004

27 year old Kristina Rice slammed the door as she entered her house that Friday night about 1:00am. Kristina stood 5 feet 5 inches and weighed 120 pounds. She had dishwater blond shoulder length hair. She kept her body in shape by working out and measured 34B-22-33. She was an attorney in her second year at an international law firm. She made $175,000 a year and had bought her house just 6 months ago. This is her story.

She was angry at her boyfriend Robert. They had been out to dinner and Kristina had been looking forward to a sensual evening. They had enjoyed a nice dinner and a bottle of wine. Kristina had dressed rather seductively for the evening and they went into the lounge after dinner and had a couple of after dinner drinks. They had danced to several slow songs and Kristina had rubbed her body all over Robert and made his cock hard. Robert had been a little high when they left the lounge about 11:00pm and Kristina had driven back to his apartment. When they entered Robert's apartment she had put her arms around his neck kissing him. Her hand had dropped to his crotch squeezing his 6 inch cock. They had gone into the bedroom and stripped off their clothes. She was already horny and her cunt was moist when Robert rolled between her slim legs and thrust his cock into her cunt. He had lasted 5 minutes before shooting his load of sperm into her tight squeezing vaginal channel. He rolled over and went to sleep leaving her with a cunt full sperm and no satisfaction. It wasn't the first time that had happened. Furious and frustrated she had gotten out of bed and pulled her panties and dress on and left.

"Hi big fella," Kristina said entering her house. She reached down and scratched the ears of her 2 and a half year old Newfoundland Hercules. She locked the door and went into her bedroom tossing her purse onto the chair. Hercules had followed her into the bedroom. "You need to go out big guy?" she said opening the sliding door in the bedroom. Hercules went out into the back yard and was gone for 5 minutes or so. Kristina thought about taking a bath as she stripped off her clothes but decided against it. Nude she went into the bathroom and wet a wash cloth. Her thighs were sticky from her still leaking vagina. She wiped Robert's sperm from her sticky thighs and washed her vagina. She knew she should douche but decided the hell with it she'd do it in the morning. She removed her make up and put moisturizing cream on before returning to the bedroom. Hercules had returned from doing his business and was sitting looking at her. She closed and locked the door before pulling down the bed. She always slept naked and it was a warm night so she scratched Hercules ears saying, "Goodnight big guy." Turning out the light she flopped down on the bed and drifted off to sleep on her back.

Sometime later Kristina was having a wonderful dream. A soft tongue was lapping at her pussy. The tongue dragged up over her clit making her gasp. "Oooooohhhh God, if you don't stop I'm going to cum," she said in the dream as the tongue ran over her clit again. "Oooooohhhh yes," she cried in the dream arching up to meet that wonderful tongue. She wasn't able to see who was giving her so much pleasure but she gasped, "Oh darling, don't stop." Oh what a wonderful dream. That tongue was going to make her cum if it didn't stop licking her cunt.

Kristina's eyes fluttered open as she began to awaken. Her chest was heaving and she was gasping for air. Oh God there really was somebody licking her pussy but how? She tried to close her legs but couldn't because of a hairy body. Oh Jesus it feels so good she thought. Her hands reached between her legs and found a furry head. "Oh damn good," she cried as she raised her head to see who was licking her pussy. "Oh no," Kristina gasped when she realized it was Hercules lapping at her quivering pussy. "Hercules no, you mustn't huuuuuuuuuuuh" Kristina cried gasping. The soft doggie tongue lapped up into her vaginal channel. Kristina drew her legs back opening her cunt wider for the soft doggie tongue. The soft doggie tongue had a rough texture and lapped deeper into Kristina's vaginal channel than any cock had ever been. Her vaginal channel squeezed lovingly around the doggie tongue. "Oooooooooohhhhhhhh yes baby, make Mommy cum," Kristina moaned. Her ass lifted and twisted on the long doggie tongue. "Aaaaaayyyyyyyiiiiiiii," Kristina screamed when the doggie tongue licked over her G spot causing her to cum hard. Her belly heaved and her cunt drooled joy juice as the doggie tongue continued to bring Kristina intense pleasure. It went on like that for a long time. Kristina was exhausted her body twitching and jerking when Hercules finally stopped. She drifted off to sleep.

It was light outside when Kristina woke up. She had been dreaming about a big cock that was fucking deep into her cunt. Her vaginal muscles were throbbing and she felt kind of horny as she pushed herself into a sitting position and leaned back against the headboard.

Had she really let Hercules lick her pussy last night or was it just a dream? Her hand fell down between her legs and she gasped a little as her fingers traced the outline of her vaginal lips. God she was sensitive this morning she thought. Her fingers found her hooded clit and she gasped again as her cunt squeezed a little. Kristina's head thrown back resting against the wall and her eyes were closed as her fingers teased her pussy. She felt the bed jiggle as Hercules jumped up on it and flopped down between her legs. Her eyes flew open and she gasped, "Ooooooohhhhh damn," when she felt his cold nose against her cunt. The thick soft rough textured tongue lapped at her cunt lips and then burrowed up into her over sensitive vaginal channel. "No, no baby, Mommy can't stand that this morning," Kristina cried grabbing his head. It was already too late. His tongue curled over her throbbing G spot.

"Aaaaaayyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiii," Kristina screamed as her cunt gushed joy juice onto Hercules tongue. Her vaginal channel loved the rough texture of the soft doggie tongue and squeezed around it. Kristina was unable to help herself and spread her legs wide giving Hercules complete access to her most private parts. The bottoms of her bare feet rested in the soft hair of his rib cage on both sides of his big body. Kristina gasped again and again as the soft doggie tongue found all the very sensitive parts of her vagina. Her vagina drooled a steady stream of joy juice onto Hercules tongue. "Oh baby, please stop," Kristina gasped begging softly. She was barely able to stand the exquisite pleasure. She had hold of his ears and was trying to push him away. Finally Hercules stopped leaving Kristina trying to catch her breath after having her cunt ravaged. He didn't move though and kept his nose up against her pulsing vagina. Kristina scratched his ears and rubbed her feet along his rib cage. She stiffened and screamed, "Hoooooooooooooooooo baby," when his tongue slipped through her cunt lips and flicked over her G spot. Kristina's ass lifted and squirmed against Hercules tongue. Her vagina squeezed hard and she gushed more joy juice. "Oh damn baby, Mommies cumming again," Kristina gasped. When he stopped and she had recovered a little she lifted his head and smiled at him. "You like the taste of Mommies pussy huh big fella. Mommy might just let you have it all weekend," she said.

Later that morning Kristina was sitting at the table sipping coffee and reading the paper. Her mind began to wonder as she thought about the events of last night and that morning. Hercules was in the back yard lying in the sun on the patio. She got up to pour some more coffee. She kept telling herself that what had happened was wicked and evil. Kristina loved to have her nipples licked and sucked. She wondered how she could get that doggie tongue to lick her nipples. No, no I mustn't think like that she thought. She sat back down at the table and tried to concentrate on the paper. Oh the hell with it she thought as she got up and went to the cupboard. She reached in and pulled out a jar of honey. She took of her robe and tossed it on the table. Her body shuddered at the thought of what she was about to do. Kristina smeared honey over her nipples and breasts. She left some on her fingers.

"Hercules, where are you big fella?" Kristina called. The big Newfoundland came padding into the kitchen through his doggie door. "Come on big guy, Mamas got some goodies for you," Kristina said picking up her robe and going into the living room. She tossed her robe on the chair and lay down on the floor. "Here big guy," she said holding up her fingers that were covered with honey. Hercules sniffed at her fingers and then licked them. "You like that don't you big guy," she said as she moved her fingers closer and closer to her breasts and nipples. "Oh my God," Kristina gasped when he started to lick the honey off her breast. The soft tongue and its rough texture licked over her breasts and nipples again and again. "Oh this is heaven," Kristina cried as she arched her breasts up to Hercules. Twice she gasped as the doggie tongue on her breasts and nipples caused her vagina to spasm and gush joy juice. "Oh yes baby, Mommy loves you," she gasped.

Another thought went through her mind and her body quivered at the thought.

"That's enough big guy, lay down," Kristina said grabbing his head so he would leave her breasts alone. "It's Mommies turn to make you feel good." Hercules flopped down on the carpet and Kristina started to rub his chest. She had done this to him ever since he was a puppy. He rolled onto his back with all 4 feet in the air like he always did. Her hands rubbed his chest and belly as she stared at the sheath where she knew his cock was. She had only seen the tip once or twice. Her hand continued to rub his chest as the other one worked closer to the hair covered sheath. Finally her hand started to rub the sheath and the red tip of Hercules cock poked out the end. Hercules whined a little as she used her fingers to start jacking the sheath. "Oh my God," Kristina breathed as leaned down and kissed his belly. The pointed tip of Hercules cock looked like a spear as it continued to lengthen. Her hand continued to stroke the sheath while her other hand wrapped around Hercules cock as it continued to grow. Hercules cock looked angry and red as Kristina continued to jack him off. "Your huge big guy," she breathed. Kristina noticed the bulge towards the base of the cock and wondered what it was. She wondered what it tasted like and leaned down kissing the big cock. She let her tongue touch it tentatively. It didn't taste bad. She could see a little fluid on the tip and licked it off. "Uuuummmm you taste pretty good big guy," she breathed and sucked the tip into her mouth. Hercules was whimpering constantly now and his back legs were flailing in the air. Hercules cock was well over a foot long and very thick. "You like that don't you big fella. Mommy wants you to shoot your doggie cum for her," Kristina said as her hands continued to work on the big cock. Kristina leaned back down and sucked 6 inches into her mouth. The pointed tip was right at the top of her throat when Hercules howled as his cock began to shoot doggie sperm. Kristina wasn't ready for the volume of doggie sperm that Hercules shot. The first strong stream filled her mouth and burst past her lips. She was forced to swallow and when she did the tip of Hercules cock slid into her throat. Oh my God I'm going to have to swallow it all she thought as Hercules continued to howl and whimper. Her hands continued to work the big cock milking it and when the streams started to weaken she pulled her mouth off and watched the last to weak streams dribble from the tip. She wondered if a dog could fuck a human. "You liked that didn't you big guy. You rest, Mommy has plans for you this weekend," Kristina husked. She leaned down and ran her tongue over his balls kissing up the hairy sheath. His cock was still partly out and she sucked into her mouth running her tongue over the pointed tip. She was surprised when the cock started to swell in her mouth and quickly pulled off. "Not now big guy. Mommy wants to try and have you fuck her later." Kristina picked up her robe and went to the bathroom to clean up.

Kristina had run a hot tub and cleaned herself up. She had added hot water and was leaning back with her eyes closed luxuriating in the water. The tips of her breasts and nipples were sticking up out of the water. "Oooooooooohhhhhhhh Jesus," Kristina gasped opening her eyes. Hercules was standing with his head over the edge of the tub licking the tip of her breast and nipple. Her vaginal muscles clenched and she could see part of his cock was already out of its sheath. He licked her nipple again causing her to gasp. "Okay big guy, we'll try right now. I want to try it as bad as you do," Kristina said. She stood up and dried herself off. She bent over to pull the plug and drain the water from the tub. "Huuuuuuuuuh no, no, not here fella," she gasped closing her thighs to no avail. She could feel Hercules cold nose at the top of her thighs and his long tongue slid through the opening there and slurped up between her cunt lips. She gasped and moaned as Hercules tongue slid through the opening at the top of her thighs again and again. Her thighs begin to quiver and her cunt gushed a torrent of joy juice. The soft doggie tongue with its rough texture was more than she could stand on her sensitive cunt. Gasping from the intense pleasure she fell onto her knees hanging onto the side of the tub. "Oh baby, don't stop," Kristina moaned spreading her thighs and opening herself for Hercules. Hercules fore legs went around her ribcage as he tried to mount Kristina. His cock missed and rubbed along Kristina's throbbing cunt lips. She reached back and pressed it tight against her cunt. A whole body shuddered as she gasp, "Fuck me baby, fuck me good." She forced the tip of his cock up into her cunt when he thrust again and she cried out gasping, "Hooooooo yeeeeeeeeeees." Her first orgasm was almost immediate and left her weak as the hot doggie cock thrust deep into her belly. The angle of Hercules cock kept it in constant contact with her over sensitive G spot. Kristina gasp and whined softly as her second orgasm followed quickly. Her tender cunt squeezed hard and drooled joy juice milking the hot doggie cock. She wasn't ready for the quick short strokes of a doggie cock brushing her throbbing G spot that left her whimpering and in a constant orgasm. The first hot stream of doggie cum deep in her belly caused her to squirt her girl cum leaving her a mass of whining, whimpering female flesh. Hercules big cock pumped stream after stream of white doggie cum into her. When he finished his big cock fell out of her and she was left hanging onto the edge of the tub gasping as streams of doggie cum ran down her quivering thighs. The angle that Hercules fucked her at didn't allow him to get his big knot in her cunt and tie with her. "Ooooooohhhh no, don't do that," Kristina gasped weakly when she felt Hercules soft tongue licking the doggie cum from her quivering thighs. "Aaaaaaaayyyyyyiiiiiiii," she screamed softly when the soft doggie tongue licked into her juicy wide open cunt. Her body tensed again and again as the soft doggie tongue cleaned her cunt. The intense pleasure was to much for Kristina in the end and she fainted collapsing on the floor.

Kristina had finally recovered and cleaned herself up taking a shower. It was 6pm when she walked into the kitchen on weak legs to make something to eat. The short robe she was wearing barely covered her ass. She felt Hercules cold nose on her thighs and turned around looking at him. "Is this what you want fella?" she said pulling up her robe and spreading her legs a little. "Oh damn," Kristina gasped when his tongue licked through the lips of her tender cunt. She grabbed his head and pulled it away from her throbbing cunt. "You'll have to wait awhile. Mommy needs to eat," Kristina said. She smacked him on the nose when he tried to lick her cunt again saying, "Mommy said no. You're going to learn that Mommy's the boss." Hercules flopped down on the floor looking at her with eyes that asked what he did wrong.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.