Abandoned
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2004 by Jessy19

Mother/Son Incest Story: Chapter 2 - A young man goes out on a quest to find his biological mother. Will he find a mom or more?

Caution: This Mother/Son Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow  

Jake woke up the next morning very early. He had hardly slept the night before. He was too excited about going out with Lucinda. Now he'd be able to ask more questions and maybe get more information about her. He was sure she was his mother but he wanted to be more positive.

He headed down to the gym downstairs in the hotel for a morning workout. He showered and ate breakfast. As he ate, he remembered how his mom cooked so good for him. He missed home cooked meals. He missed his parents. He read the morning paper as he drank his juice. From the corner of his eye, he spotted a woman, about her late 20's or so who walked in with her son. The boy must have been at least two or three years old. They walked in holding hands and the boy was pointing and talking gibberish. The mother passed Jake by and smiled at him. Jake felt almost teary eyed. He wondered if Lucinda would have walked with him that way when he was a child. He continued to watch the mother and son until they disappeared.


Jake waited impatiently as he was already dressed and ready to go. He'd take his truck this time since he had memorized where Lucinda worked. It was 12:30 that afternoon and Jake jumped in his truck and headed off to meet Lucinda. He wore his khaki slacks and a white button up long sleeve shirt. His hair was slicked back. The traffic was a bit heavy since it was the middle of the day. He hoped he wouldn't be late to pick up Lucinda.


Lucinda waited for Jake. It was ten minutes past one and there was no sign of the young man. Lucinda was beginning to feel disappointed and rejected. She sighed and grabbed her purse. She would go ahead and head on off to lunch on her own. Just as she was about to close her door to her office, she saw him. He stood there with an apologetic look on his handsome face.

"I'm so sorry I was late. Traffic was murder and plus I'm so new to the city so I drove a bit slow making sure I wouldn't get lost."

Lucinda smiled. "I'm glad. For a moment there I thought I was being stood up."

"I'd never do that to you," Jake said softly.

Lucinda blushed. God he looks so handsome!, she thought as she stared at him. "Shall we go then?" She asked.

"Yes let's."

Jake drove and Lucinda gave him directions where to go. They decided to get a quick bite to eat at a little diner that was only about three blocks from Lucinda's work. They were served pretty quick. Lucinda had ordered a grilled chicken salad and Jake had a burger. It was a small place but very friendly.

"I like this place. You come here often?" Jake asked.

"Yes I do. I like them because the food is delicious and they are very fast."

Jake took a sip of his iced tea. "So you said you were not married am I right?"

Lucinda groaned. "Yes. I hate being asked that question."

"Why?"

"Well because my mother asks me that all the time and so do my friends. Well the very few friends I have."

Her mother... my grandmother! Jake thought.

"Does your mother want you to get married?"

Lucinda laughed. "More than just that. She wants me to marry and have at least two children by the time I'm 40."

Jake took a deep breath. "I know you might hate this question too but I have to ask. How old are you?"

Lucinda didn't hesitate to respond. "I'm 36. I just turned 36 last month actually."

"Oh I see. Well then happy belated birthday." Her age matches! Jake said to himself.

She smiled. "Thank you. You know I'm not afraid to say my age. I don't understand why most women would be afraid. I mean we all get old anyway. Might as well be proud of your age."

Jake loved the way she thought. He loved confident women. "You are so right. To be honest you don't look 36. More like 26."

Lucinda turned beet red. "Ok if you're telling me the truth then I like you more now, and if you're lying... well then keep lying to me."

Jake laughed. "No I'm dead serious. You look really good for your age. I guess I was just shocked that you haven't married."

"Well I do date a lot. Well not too much but I get asked out every now and then. I just can't seem to keep a steady relationship for more than 6 months."

"I think you are very easy to get along with Lucinda. I like you already," Jake blurted out.

Lucinda stared at the young man. He was making her feel so warm and comfortable. He was easy to talk to and didn't seem boring like most of the men she dated. He was different.

"Lucinda can I ask you something?"

"Yes?"

"Does me being 23 make you feel uneasy about going out with me?"

A small grin formed on her lips. "If it did I wouldn't have called you would I?"

Jake felt his heart racing. Lucinda had her hair up that day with a few strands hanging down. She wore a dark red blouse and a white skirt. Jake could see her small cleavage. "Yeah I guess you're right about that. I'm glad you called me back. This is fun."

"Yes it is."

Jake stared into her eyes. She had to be his mother. She had to! He couldn't have felt this strong connection with anyone else. He was happy he'd finally found her but in a way disappointed because he felt as if he was going to slowly fall for her.


"Well thank you so much for lunch Jake. I really had a good time," Lucinda said as they both entered the building.

Jake held the door open for her and walked her to her office. "I had a wonderful time too Lucinda. When can I see you again?"

Lucinda was shocked yet so delighted he'd asked her out again. "Uh... well let's see..."

"Tomorrow night?" Jake asked desperately.

Lucinda giggled. "You work fast don't you?"

Jake blushed. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to sound so anxious."

"No it's OK. I like that," Lucinda said in a soft voice.

Jake began to feel more excited than ever. "So is tomorrow night OK?"

Lucinda nodded. "Yes. It's perfect. Let me give you my address or unless you just want to meet somewhere?"

"No go ahead and give me your address please," Jake said grabbing a brochure from the counter and handing her a pen. He watched her smile and write her information down. She wrote her home phone number first and then her address. She had beautiful handwriting.

"Here you go," Lucinda handed Jake the brochure.

"Thank you. I'll call you before I pick you up. Probably around eight or maybe a little earlier."

She stared at him as if she waiting for a handshake, a hug or maybe even a kiss. Jake hesitated but then extended his hand out to her. Lucinda took his hand. It felt so big and strong. "Well thanks for lunch Jake. I had a really good time."

"You're welcome. I'll call you tomorrow night then."


It'd been such a long hectic day after lunchtime that Lucinda was glad she was finally home that evening ready to take a long warm bath. She lit up a few vanilla scented candles and grabbed a glass of red wine. She slipped into the water filled with bubbles and laid her head back. She closed her eyes for a moment and found herself smiling. All day she couldn't stop smiling even though it had been so chaotic. She took a small sip of her wine and put the glass down. The water felt so good on her naked body.

For a moment she thought about Jake. She couldn't get his face out of her mind. The way he talked, the way he laughed and mostly the way he would look at her. She'd never met any other man who would look at her the way Jake did. The touch of his hand was still lingering on her hand.

She slowly began to run that same hand down to her breasts. Her nipples were not had so she began to play with them slowly feeling them harden between her fingers. It'd been months since she last had sex. Almost a year in fact.

Her last boyfriend had been such a lousy lover. He'd cum so fast she never got to experience a good orgasm with him. Most of her lovers had turned out to be that way unfortunately. They just came to get what they wanted and left her so unsatisfied. She wanted someone who would take their time and kiss her all over, suck on her nipples and bury their fingers inside of her pussy. She yearned for that male touch once again.

She opened her eyes and took another sip of her wine. She licked her lips savoring the taste and began to imagine kissing Jake. His lips looked full and very kissable. He was so young but God he was so sexy! He probably had so much energy to make her feel like a woman again not like the other older guys she usually dated. She wondered what his cock looked like. She wondered what he would taste like! He definitely had a hold on her.

Lucinda slid her hand lower touching her soft skin until she reached between her legs. Her pussy felt so smooth, since she always shaved it. She spread her legs wide and began to finger herself. Her eyes closed again and slowly she began to pump her two fingers in and out of her aching pussy. More visions of Jake came to her mind as she did this. The thought of kissing him, touching him, fucking him was making her hotter.

"Oohh Godddd!" Lucinda moaned.

Her fingers moved in and out and her other hand began to play with her breasts. She pinched on her nipples feeling the strong sensation of an orgasm ready to erupt through her entire body. Her toes began to curl and the more she thought about Jake the more she wanted to cum!

Her pussy was drenched with her juices and her mouth parted letting out soft moans as her body squirmed in the water. She could feel her pussy throbbing, ready to cum. She wanted to cum, she needed to cum. Lucinda bucked her hips and she felt it. She felt her orgasm ripping through her body.

"Mmmmghhhhhh! Oooh yesss!" She wailed loudly.

Her body trembled as she pleasured herself. Her nipples grew large and so hard. She picked up her hips and moaned and cried out Jake's name. It was a wonderful rush that she had needed all day. Ever since her afternoon encounter with Jake she'd felt so turned on and ready to masturbate.

Lucinda let her two fingers slowly ease out of her opening. She took deep breaths and felt her heart pounding. She licked her lips again and giggled. She felt so naughty for having thought of this young man like that. She wondered if he had thought about her the same way. She knew if he'd ever ask her to sleep with him, she wouldn't even think twice about it.


A loud ambulance siren awakened Jake. He looked at the time and realized it was only three in the morning. He groaned and got up to look outside his widow. The Las Vegas lights were bright and so many people were still outside. There had been a small car accident outside one of the casinos. He went back to bed and realized he couldn't sleep. He thought about Lucinda and how he'd be able to spend more time with her later on that night.

"God she looks more beautiful every time I look at her," Jake said out loud. He couldn't wait to ask her more questions maybe get more answers from her. He'd have to wait for the right moment to tell her that he was her son. He just needed a little more evidence. He wanted to get to know her more and let her get to know him so she could know what she missed by giving him up. He loved her no matter what though. She had been young and probably had no choice than to give him up.

He closed his eyes and began to dream away. He dreamt he was a child. He was lost in the park looking for his mommy. He called her name out with tears running down his face.

"Mommy! Mommy!" His voice was heard by other people who just stared at him.

He felt so frightened and he sobbed. Suddenly he heard footsteps and looked up to see her. It was Lucinda in his dream. She looked so beautiful running to him wearing her long flowery sundress. Her hair was flowing in the wind as she ran to him.

"I'm here honey. I'm here! Mommy's here for you!"

She grabbed him and picked him up and kissed his face. Jake sobbed in her arms and she held him.

"I was so scared mommy," Jake said trying to stop crying.

"Don't be scared. I'm here. I am here for you and I'll always be here," Lucinda whispered in his ear.

Jake woke up again from his beautiful dream. He woke up with tears running down his face. His heart rejoiced. It was morning time already. The sun was just coming out. The dream had to have been a message. Lucinda had to be his mother.


"You are looking very sexy Lucinda!" Joy, one of Lucinda's co-workers said to her.

They had gotten out of work and Lucinda had asked her friend to go over to her house to help her pick something out for her date with Jake. Lucinda was wearing a short white spaghetti strap dress that showed off her beautiful tan skin. Her hair was down and she had curled it. Her makeup was flawless and her shoes were also white to go with her beautiful dress.

"You don't think this is too much?" Lucinda asked Joy feeling unsure.

Joy laughed. "No way. I mean you look incredibly sexy but not slutty. It's perfect. I wish I still had a body like yours Lucinda!"

Lucinda blushed. "Thank you Joy."

She stared at herself in the full-length mirror and spun around a few times. She hoped Jake would like her in this dress. She spayed some perfume on and reapplied her lipstick one last time.

"So tell me more about this guy," Joy asked looking through one of Lucinda's magazines.

Lucinda turned to look at her friend. Her face was beaming. "Oh I don't know where to begin. I mean I saw him standing by the student loan brochures and I knew I had to talk to him. It was strange. Like a connection."

Joy raised a brow. "Hmm really? Ok now how gorgeous is he?"

Lucinda sighed. "Joy he has got to be the most gorgeous young man I've ever met. He doesn't seem immature like the other men I've dated. He's so sweet, gentle and I love the way he looks at me. Not with lust or like if he's horny, he looks at me with respect and admiration."

"Wow he sounds like a winner. But you can tell all this just by having gone out with him once?"

Lucinda smiled. "Yes. It's weird huh?"

"Not weird. It's awesome. I hope I can find someone like that!"


Lucinda was putting on her earrings when she heard her phone ringing. She ran and picked up her phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi," she heard his sweet voice.

"Hi there."

"Are you ready?"

"Yes I am."

"Good because I'm coming up to your door right now."

Lucinda gasped. "Already? You calling from you're cell phone?"

He laughed. "Yes."

"Ok well I'm ready just waiting for you to ring my doorbell."

DING! DING!

Lucinda laughed. "Ah there you are. Talk to you in a few seconds."

She hung up the phone and took a deep breath before opening the door. Jake was standing at her door wearing a pair of dark green slacks and a white button up shirt. His dark hair was slicked back and she could get a whiff of his cologne.

"Wow don't you look handsome!" Lucinda said flirtingly.

Jake couldn't speak. His eyes stared at the angel before him. She was a beautiful vision in white. Lucinda look breathtaking!

"Jake?" She asked trying to get him to focus.

Jake still didn't reply. His eyes were glued to Lucinda. She looked incredibly sexy in that white dress. Her smooth tanned legs caught his attention first but then his eyes went to her breasts. She had more cleavage now, which was making him think unchaste things.

"Jake?" She asked again.

"Y-yeah sorry. Oh wow you look so... so... words can't explain how beautiful you look Lucinda.

Lucinda turned red. "Thank you. I'm glad you like."

"Like? Are you kidding I almost felt drool coming out of my mouth!"

The both laughed and Jake offered his hand to her. "Shall we go?"

Lucinda took his hand and off they went for a wonderful night out.


Lucinda had chosen the restaurant. It was an elegant Italian restaurant located in one of the lavish hotels in Las Vegas. They were seated next to the window so they were able to look out and see all the casinos and people gambling. The restaurant featured a jazz band that entertained the guests.

"This is really a nice place here," Jake began sipping on water.

Lucinda nodded. "Yes I love it here. I used to work here as a waitress once when I had just moved out here from Texas. The tips were really good."

"Really? Wow that's interesting. Do your parents live out here too?" Jake asked curiously.

Lucinda looked down.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to be so nosy," Jake apologized.

"No it's ok. Well my father passed away from a heart attack two years ago."

Jake felt his heart sink. "I'm so sorry to hear that." He reached out to put his hand over hers.

Lucinda nodded. "Thank you but it's OK. I do miss him. My mother still lives in El Paso alone."

"Have you ever thought of asking her to move out here with you?"

Lucinda looked uneasy. "No. I think she and I would be better off living separately. I mean if it comes to the point where she can't take care of herself then yes I will ask her to live with me but we are not very close."

"I'm sorry about that, "Jake said softly squeezing Lucinda's hand.

"Yeah I know. I wish my mother and I were closer too. I miss her. But she hasn't been close to me since... well since I was younger."

Jake took a deep breath. "Why what happened?"

Lucinda cleared her throat. "Oh nothing... I'll tell you about it one day. Not today."

Jake understood. "That's fine. I know we just met and I understand you can't tell me everything."

She squeezed his hand this time. "But the weird thing is that I feel like I can tell you everything."

Jake felt his heart racing. He was about to speak when their waitress came to the table. They both ordered their meals and Lucinda requested a bottle of wine. Jake prayed that he wouldn't be asked for an ID. Luckily he wasn't and got to enjoy the delicious wine Lucinda had requested.

During dinner they hardly spoke. They listened to the soothing jazz music and exchanged little words. Lucinda was mesmerized by this young man. It was hard to believe he was 23 he looked more like he was in his late teens but acted like a very mature man.

"What are you thinking?" Jake asked wiping his mouth.

Lucinda almost jumped up. "N-nothing!"

Jake laughed. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you there. I just saw you were in a deep daydream just wondered what you were thinking."

"Just about work and things like that," Lucinda lied.

Jake watched her nervously sip on her wine. He wanted to ask her to dance but felt almost reluctant. He wanted to hold her in his arms; to get lost in her embrace. Lucinda felt Jake's eyes piercing at her. He was making her feel so nervous like a teenager having her first date with her crush.

"Lucinda? Would you care to dance with me?" Jake asked in a sweet voice.

Lucinda nodded. "Yes."

He stood up and went around the table and held her hand. They walked hand in hand to the dance floor. They were the only ones out there dancing. The other people stared at them and smiled. They all had to admit that they made a lovely couple.

Jake held Lucinda in his arms. She was so petite. Her perfume ignited his sense and the feel of her curves got him really turned on. Lucinda had her arms around Jake's neck as they swayed together to the beat of a slow jazz tune.

"I haven't gone dancing in such a long time," Lucinda whispered into Jake's ear.

Jake looked into her eyes. "Well now I guess I should take you dancing every night then huh?"

"Yes you should," Lucinda said boldly.

She felt as if she was slowly losing her breath. Jake's body felt so good pressing up against hers. He was so strong and masculine. His hands slowly went up and down her back.

"I can't seem to stop staring at you Lucinda," Jake said softly.

Lucinda felt her heart racing. "Really?"

He nodded.

"Well I love looking at you. It's very strange, but you are all I've thought about since I first saw you."

Jake knew he couldn't do this anymore. He wanted to tell her that he was her son! He had to tell her before he fell in love with her. But it was too late. Lucinda stopped dancing and looked deeply into his eyes. She tiptoed and softly pressed her lips against his. Jake didn't know what to do! He didn't know whether he should stop her or go on with the kiss. Her lips were so warm and tender. Her breath was hot and she pressed her body closer to his making it so difficult not to get an erection.

Her lips pressed tightly against his but he didn't move. He kept his lips pursed but once she began to slightly part her lips he knew he couldn't stop the kiss. He let his lips part and they shared a gentle and sweet kiss on the dance floor. He felt his lips getting wet from her saliva but he closed his mouth before she tried to slide her tongue in his. Jake pulled away slowly and Lucinda stared at him. Her eyes showed passion and lust.

"That was a nice kiss," Jake said slowly.

"It sure was."

"Let's go back to the table. It's getting late and I should take you home in a while."

Lucinda look disappointed. "Yes. I guess you're right."

They headed to the table and finished their wine in silence. Jake felt so confused. He loved this woman, as his mother but now it was a different kind of love. He was scared to fall in love with his own mother.

Jake drove Lucinda home and they were both again very silent. Lucinda knew she had screwed up. She shouldn't have kissed him. That had scared him away! She wanted to kick herself for having done that. Now he would probably never ask her out again. He parked in front of her house and got off to open the car door for her. Lucinda stepped out and tossed her hair back. Jake looked uneasy.

"I'm sorry about the kiss," Lucinda apologized.

Jake sighed. "No. I'm sorry. I guess I was just surprised that a beautiful woman like you would even want to kiss me."

"Why wouldn't I? I mean you are very charming and I've never met another man like you."

Jake thought about what she said. If she had never met another man like him, then what about his father? Was he better than his own father?

"I think you are incredible Lucinda."

She stepped closer to him and they stood just breaths away from kissing again. Jake wanted to kiss her more than anything but he couldn't. He had only came to Vegas for one mission only. To find his mother and tell her how he's been. But now everything had gotten so complicated. He was falling in love with Lucinda, his own mother, or at least he was sure she was his mother. But she was so irresistible!

Lucinda closed her eyes and tilted her head back. She wanted Jake to kiss her. Not just a quick peck but a long sensuous kiss with lots of tongue.

Jake looked and knew she wanted a kiss. He didn't want to let her down so he leaned down and gave her a small peck on her cheek. Lucinda opened her eyes and felt her heart flutter. Just the touch of his lips was sending fire between her thighs.

"Thank you. That was a very nice kiss too. Thank you for a lovely time tonight Jake."

Jake smiled and walked her to her door. He wanted to stay with her that night and hold her in his arms but he couldn't. Lucinda wanted to ask him to stay the night with her and make love to her but she knew he wanted to take things slow.

"Well, goodnight Lucinda. I had a very nice time with you," Jake murmured.

Lucinda reached up to touch his cheek and stroked his handsome face. "Call me again sometime tomorrow. Please."

Jake closed his eyes at the touch of her hand. "I will."

"Goodnight Jake."

He stood there until she closed her door. His cock was slowly hardening and he waited a few seconds before walking back to his car. "What the hell are you doing Jake? What is the matter with you? She is probably your mother. It's wrong Jake. So wrong!" Jake said silently. He drove off that night thinking about no one else but Lucinda. She had a hold on him. Jake knew it would be impossible not to tell her the truth. He had to before things went too far.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.