Animal Lust Case Histories - Cover

Animal Lust Case Histories

 

Chapter 3: Animalism In History

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Animalism In History - A study of kind about bestiality and zoophilia over time

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Sexual contact between men and animals is as old as history. Stone Age cave drawings depict a preoccupation with the creatures of that time and ancient Hindu temple paintings showing girls having intercourse with tigers, bulls and other animals make it clear that bestiality is not a modern perversion.

The bible states that "he who lieth with a beast" has committed a grave sin and must be punished by being stoned to death. Not only is the man killed but the beast he had had sex relations with must also be stoned to death! Who knows how many sheep, cows, dogs and donkeys had been killed in the biblical area as result of being caught with erotic humans?

Sexual contact with animals has given rise to an impressive body of literature. Greek mythology is especially filled with tales of animalism. There is one story written by Valerius Maximus concerning a girl named Pasiphae who fell in love with a handsome white bull. Her nymphomaniacal drives forced her to seek out well endowed males but none seemed to gratify her longings. She prayed to the gods to send her a raging beast of a man, someone with a phallus so long, wide and powerful that she would find balm for her aching sexual need. When a huge white bull arrived on her property she was certain that this was an answer to her prayers. The animal's sexual part was indeed large and Pasiphae wondered just how she could enjoy the creature without being gored to death on his horns.

The girl watched the cows on the farm with envy as the white bull mounted them. She found some delight in watching the animals become locked in passion. Although the term had not been coined in the Greek girl's time she was suffering from a bad case of "zooscopia," or a passionate desire to watch animals in the act of copulation. This is a form of voyeurism that afflicts a surprising number of people today. Recent sexual studies have revealed that at least one in ten humans find enjoyment in seeing male animals mount female animals in a sexual frenzy. This is the most common form of animalism and is considered innocent since not everyone goes to the extent of mounting or being mounted by an animal themselves.

Pasiphae, however, was not content merely to watch the white bull thrust his mighty organ into the cows. She wanted to be a cow herself. If she were a female beast then the bull would become aroused by her. She sought out the help of Dedalus, a well known character in Greek mythology and had him create a metal cow which was hallow Inside. The girl had this object placed in the field where the white bull roamed. Completely naked she inserted her bare legs in the rear limbs of the hallow statue while pressing her sexual part against an opening that resembled a cow's entrance. The sun beat down on the metal cow and the Greek girl sweated uncomfortably inside the shell. Soon she heard the pounding of a large beast outside. She heard the creature breathing hard. As it passed in front of her Pasiphae saw, through the slits in the metal cow's eyes, her beloved bull. He ambled around the statue, snorting, probably wondering why the female did not move or show some kind of reaction to his manly charm.

The Greek girl then felt something hot and wet lap over her sexual part. The bull was licking the opening in the metal cow!. The creature finally decided that, no matter how still this female was, he would take her. Pasiphae's ears rang as the bull pressed his heavy body against the metal cow she was waiting in. The bull began to insert his aroused phallus into the sexual opening of the cow statue. The Greek girl all but shrieked with joy as she felt this organ press into her body. As the animal pushed on the Greek girl was lifted into the air while sexually connected to the white bull. She did not go far and was plastered against the "roof" of the statue. Pasiphae pressed down on the bull's upraging flesh and soon she took all of it into her body. For the first time since she had sexual urges the Greek girl felt fully satisfied.

The white bull released himself and the Greek girl all but fainted with this mighty expression of animal lust. As soon as the bull's sexual peak had passed he ambled off for a well deserved rest.

Pasiphae slipped limply out of the hallow cow and returned home. In time she realized that she was pregnant. Her mind dwelled over any number of men and boys she had had relations with and she wondered who might be the father. She decided to wait until the birth of the child and then find out.

The Greek girl swelled to an enormous girth and her labor pains were violent. The midwife who pulled the baby out of her gasped and slumped to the floor unconscious. Pasiphae lifted her head and gazed in the direction of some strange sounds beside her body. She saw a creature she had never seen before. It looked half-human and half... bull! Now she realized who the father of her baby was. Pasiphae gave birth to the Minotaur, the man-bull that became a well-known figure in Greek writings.

The Minotaur is not the only half-beast, half-human in literature. There is the Great God Pan who is human, except for horns, from the waist up but all goat from the waist down. Pan Is usually depicted with flutes romping about and encouraging people to strip off their clothes and run around in their skins. Pan has always represented sexual license and today we hear of horny men being spoken of as "old goats."

Pan is also considered to be the result of a mating between animal and human. Although both he and the Minotaur are myths they still point out the fact that humans were always concerned with sexual contact with animals. And myths usually have some basis in reality. These stories probably did grow out of tales of actual happenings where men and women sought out pleasure with animals. We have not advanced as much from the age of myths, either, since bulls are still looked upon as symbols of male virility and Pan, a satyr, has given his name to the medical term defining the male version of nymphomania... satyrism.

One of the most famous books about animalism is The Golden Ass by Apuleius. In it the author describes in erotic detail how a middle-aged woman has sexual intercourse with a male jackass. Her desire for the creature is so excessive that the poor ass is hard pressed to keep her happy.

Perhaps the most graphic description of animalism is literature can be found in an erotic old classic called: A Night In A Moorish Harem. In it an Arab girl falls in love with a stallion named Mohammed. One day, while lying on the ground naked after swimming, the stallion walks over to her and provides shade by standing with his legs astride her body. The Arab girl looks up and sees his dangling sex organ. She lifts her feet and takes This fleshy portion between her bare feet and rubs it to hardness. The stallion bends his head down and licks her bare breasts at the same time. Soon the animal becomes so aroused that he spurts out his desire. The Arab girl, instead of rolling away, becomes excited by this flow and presses her private part against the animal's organ. She does not take the whole of the flesh into her but she finds satisfaction in that portion she can manage. From then on the stallion chases her around hoping to mount her and she has to drive him away with a stick.

Is this chapter in A Night In A Moorish Harem a complete fiction or does it have a basis in fact? Authorities on harem life claim that girls bored with waiting for their master to show them some affection turned to other satisfactions. Some became Lesbians while still others, hungering for a male organ, turned to the available animals.

While harems are not as popular as they used to be there are still quite a number of them in Arab countries. Men made wealthy by oil indulge themselves by stocking their harems with hundreds of pretty girls. Although the men are assured sexual outlet the girls are assured sexual privation. The staunchest of Arab men can only spread himself just so thin.

Not long ago an important Arab visited the United States with a small portion of his harem, a dozen girls or so. He allowed the girls to buy presents for themselves. They all wanted pets and so he took the bunch to a local kennel. Here the girls all picked the same kind of animal... a large, male dog. The kennel owner still talks about the way the girls giggled behind their veils as they ran their brown hands over the male dogs paying an unusual amount of attention to their sexual parts.

"These broads put their hands right on the dogs' things!" he said. "One of the girls looked like she was about to eat a Great Dane she bought alive. I guess them Arab people have different customs then we do."

No, not so different at all.

Animalism became very popular during Ancient Rome when bestial shows were put on as spectator sports. Tiberius, one of the dictators of Rome, had a special craving to view humans and animals having sexual intercourse. On the Isle of Capri he had a private arena built just so he could see sex shows. While it is not known if the emperor himself indulged in bestiality there is a great deal of evidence that proves he liked to watch it.

A reporter of the day has left a very graphic account of a typical animal-human sex show on the Isle of Capri that Tiberius had attended. As a warmup act, just as bestial sex shows have today, there was an all-human performance. A small, naked blonde girl of about ten years old came running on stage. She was so young that she had no breasts or public hair. The arena that she ran around in was filled with sawdust and her feet kicked up tiny, yellow clouds. The girl, like all of Roman sex performers, was a slave. And slaves were not considered as persons with feelings.

Tiberius gazed at the little naked girl through half closed eyes as he sat in his private box along with several of his own sex slaves. Like so many Roman emperors Tiberius was bisexual and had a young boy and a fully grown woman with him. The rest of the audience numbered about a hundred, small as such gatherings went but this was the emperor's private arena. The men and women who crowded the place were his friends, their wives and companions.

They laughed as the little naked girl tried to cover her hairless sexual area with her trembling hands, obviously terrified at being in this arena and stared at by so many people. She had another reason to be afraid. Another slave entered the area. He was a massive black man, nude and in a state of sexual arousal. Tiberius' eyes fluttered open a bit as he gazed at the man. He was in one of his homosexual moods today. Other times he was just interested in pretty girls.

The audience hooted and catcalled at the two naked slaves. Obscene suggestions and demands were made. A senator offered to buy the blonde girl. Tiberius lifted his weary hand. "This is not an auction. We are here for amusement." He then snapped his fingers and pointed at the huge black.

The Negro slave grinned broadly. He had heard that, if a slave pleased the emperor, he would be set free. Therefore, the man wanted to put on a good show. He chased the girl around the arena while she screamed in fear. He could have easily caught the child but he wanted to amuse the spectators first The naked blonde girl ran around the arena desperately trying to escape. But there was no escape. The black grabbed her and crushed her in his long, dark arms. The crowd roared. The Negro slave, to allow everyone to see the rape, held the girl by the ankles with her blonde head pointing down. With his other hand he guided his throbbing flesh into the child's innocent body.

The girl screamed in agony as the black organ dug into her opening. Blood spurted from her and ran down her white skin. The man moved into the child slowly until he could go no more. Then he looked up at the spectators and smiled.

"Do it to me! Do it to me!" a crone of eighty screeched from the stands.

The crowd laughed and even Tiberius managed a smile. The old woman was one of his own relatives.

The raped child had passed out and the Negro dropped her on the sawdust. He stood over her bloody and ravaged form like a victor waiting for Tiberius to say something. The emperor leaned over and whispered to one of his guards. The soldier nodded and ordered three more guards to enter the arena with him. When they reached the big black man they threw him to the ground and castrated him. The laughter from the spectator's drowned out his agonized cry. Tiberius and his sense of humor...

After the slaves were dragged off other all human acts followed. In one such performance three young males had sexual Intercourse with a young girl at the same time; one used her vagina, another her anus and another her mouth.

And then the first human-animal act A female gorilla was let loose in the arena followed by two naked men. It was their duty to "rape" the beast without being killed or without killing the animal.

The gorilla was big and angry and she bared her sharp pointed teeth. Usually these animals were very placid but they fought when they had to. The men were tall and muscular and their bodies showed scars of combat. But as tough as they were they seemed nervous about attacking the beast The gorilla could easily snap a man's arm off with one bite.

"Get on with it!" Tiberius ordered. "Freedom to the first man who gets her, death to the other."

Now the men had to attack the beast. To have sex intercourse with the animal meant that they would leave the arena alive and free. If one allowed the other to have sex with the gorilla first then he was as good as dead. With this compulsion driving them both men made a rush at the hairy creature.

The gorilla roared and clamped her teeth down on one of the attacker's shoulders. He cried out and bled but this did not stop him. He fell against the beast trying to force his organ into her sexual opening. But fear and pain do not encourage erotic arousal so he was limp of passion. The crowd laughed as he tried to insert his unaroused manhood into the big ape.

The other slave used this opportunity to masturbate himself into sexual hardness. As his fellow slave wrestled on the floor with the hairy beast he was preparing himself for the assault. If it was not a matter of life and death he would have helped his friend but he knew that only one of them would be allowed to live.

The man was no match for the ape that now began to tear at him with her teeth and hands. She rolled the dazed and bleeding slave over on his back and clamped her teeth down over his skull. As the man screamed in pain the other slave saw his chance. As he suspected the enraged beast was too involved in killing the first man to be aware of him. He stepped quietly behind the beast and jammed his maleness that was fast becoming limp into the gorilla's opening. The hairy animal was hunched over the man she was killing as the slave made a successful contact. The crowd applauded while the man pumped into the gorilla. As one slave was being killed the other was assuring that he would live.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.