Animal Lust Case Histories - Cover

Animal Lust Case Histories

 

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A study of kind about bestiality and zoophilia over time

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

One of the strangest cases of animalism on record occurred in Boston a decade ago. Henry C. a 38 year old bachelor, worked as a keeper in a local zoo. He was a small, thin, unhappy man with a giant-sized inferiority complex that grew out of a childhood spent in various foster homes and institutions. Harry was never a good looking boy and he was too shy and withdrawn to speak to girl. High school was torture for him because, while he became sexually aroused by the pretty co-eds, he could not do anything more than dream about them. As he watched the more attractive and self-assured boys date the girls Harry drew further and further within himself.

At the age of eighteen Harry was on his own having left his last institution for good. He drifted about the country for the next few years taking menial jobs such as dishwashing to support himself. His main sexual outlet was masturbation although he did visit houses of prostitution now and then. But prostitutes never satisfied him because he was always aware that they looked upon him as no more than an object and not a living, human creature with feelings. The girls would just lay back on their beds like dead things with their legs spread to receive him. As soon as Harry climaxed they avoided him and demanded payment. The only sexual gratification Harry found was a quick, five minute grasping in a soiled bed with a bored and indifferent whore. Soon he gave up going to houses of prostitution entirely and found greater satisfaction with his erotic daydreams and his masturbation.

Henry C. drifted from city to city, from furnished room to furnished room, never finding company or balm for his immense loneliness. Five minutes with a girl was not enough. He wanted to belong. He wanted friends.

Before he knew it Harry's youth was gone. Age had not improved him and he only spoke when spoken to on the jobs he took. It was only when he found employment as a keeper in a zoo that he found a job he really liked. Never before in his life had Harry ever had someone to look up to him and depend on him. He found a thrill in knowing that the dangerous lions and tigers had to wait for him to bring them food and water. It pleased him to find that he could order the elephants about as he wished. For the first time in his miserable, lonely life Harry discovered meaningful contact with other living things. True, these living things were dumb beasts but at least they were alive, had warm blood and breathed.

The zoo officials saw that Harry was their best worker and gave him promotions. With animals Harry found the satisfaction of achievement that he had not received from human beings.

For the next two years Harry was happy just to be around the creatures that gave him so much comfort. His animalism was still subdued and directed into normal channels. But, when he was given charge of the monkey section, Harry's life took a sudden and tragic turn.

As anyone who has ever viewed monkeys in their cages for long will know these creatures are highly sexed and have no inhibitions about erotic play. Males and females couple at will even with crowds looking on as many an embarrassed teacher taking her flock of children to a zoo will testify. Since monkeys resemble humans to a greater extent than any other animal their sexual expressions give people a shock. Monkeys are also given to oral sex between males and females and also between creatures of the same gender. Fellatio, oral-genital contact with males and cunnilingus, oral-genital contact with females are familiar pastimes in monkey cages along with genital to genital contact.

On the first day that Harry was assigned to the monkey section he was stunned to see two males masturbating one another, their penises growing bright red with excitement. Homosexuality amongst simians is very common. In another part of the cage another male was fornicating a female. She was rubbing her rear into the male while he pumped his stiff, scarlet organ into her vagina. Once Harry got over his shock he became enthralled by all the sexual activity going on in front of his eyes. These creatures were so animated, much more than were the other beasts in the zoo. As he watched the two male monkeys masturbate one another to a spurting climax Harry was in a state of sexual arousal himself. In all his months at the zoo he had never felt quite like this.

Like all animals monkeys could tell when a human was affectionate towards them or not and responded in kind to Harry's petting when he entered their cages with food. One female took a special fondness toward her keeper and rubbed her vagina up against his leg when she had the chance. At first Harry tried to discourage this display but he soon began to enjoy it. In time he gave all the monkeys different names and he called the female that had a crush on him, Doris.

Harry enjoyed being with the monkeys after the crowds were gone and he had the creatures to himself. He began to enter the monkey cages even when he did not have to. The animated, furry little animals would gather about him and climb over his puny body. Never before did the unhappy bachelor feel so loved and wanted.

Day by day the perversion of overt bestiality edged closer to the surface inside of Harry. When Doris climbed Into his arms one evening after the crowds had left he brushed one of his fingers against the creature's sexual part by accident. The monkey named Doris, being in heat, responded to this gesture by rubbing her tight, hairy little vagina against his fingertip. Harry felt his face flush with excitement. A female creature was making an aggressive sexual move towards him! None of the prostitutes he had had demonstrated this much desire. Almost of its own his finger curled between the monkey's clutching legs. As his finger edged into the small animal's vagina Harry trembled in a state of arousal. He wanted to withdraw his hand but he could not. The hot, moist opening engulfed his finger and the female monkey catted with excitement.

Harry heard someone walk toward the monkey house and he pulled his hand away quickly. The action caused Doris to screech with both pain and pleasure. Harry left, the cage in haste with his cheeks aflame.

When Harry went home that night to his furnished room he lay awake in the dark thinking about his charges in the monkey cage. At night Harry usually daydreamed about naked girls as a prelude to masturbation but his thoughts dwelled on a monkey named Doris. If he could put a finger into her opening could he also put in his aroused manhood?

In almost every case of animalism the person involved fantasized about it first since it is not a perversion one took to immediately. Harry had now reached that point. The more he tried to get such thoughts out of his head the more they persisted. When he slept he dreamt of himself as a monkey romping about a jungle with his maleness hard with lust. He dreamt of meeting Doris upon the branch of a tree. He dreamt of falling upon her and thrusting himself into her body...

When Harry woke the sheets of his bed were stained with semen. He had had erotic dreams before but none had seemed as real as this one. He could not wait to get back to his monkeys. To them he stood as some kind of giant. In the monkey cage he was no longer a puny, ugly little man but a massive tower of strength and sexuality.

Harry's employer was pleased to see that he was so attentive to the creatures in his charge and found nothing odd about the keeper wanting to linger with the monkeys past the time he was supposed to go home. Harry fed, watered and vented affection on the little beasts as no other keeper had done before him. The monkeys began to look more and more like small humans to him and he often talked to them aloud. "Hello, beautiful," he would say to his favorite, Doris "Getting any lately?"

The keeper was deeply Involved in the sex lives of his charges. In the monkeys he found the belonging with a group that he had never experienced before.

"That's some weapon you carry around, Tony," he said to the largest male monkey. "I bet you give the girls a big charge with it?"

He cupped his hand over the animals's male part and tugged. To his surprise the monkey named Tony became sexually aroused and seemed to enjoy the human keeper's attention. Harry had not picked the name of Tony out of the air. When he went to high school there was a handsome, athletic boy he had always admired and had al ways wished to be like. He had envied Tony's popularity with girls, too, so that his feelings toward him was a mixture of love and hate. Tony had seemed so distant and far above him in school but now he had a Tony in his hand, completely under control. As Harry manipulated the male monkey until it achieved a fully aroused state he grinned at the creature. "Mine Is bigger than your's," he said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.