Fuck Me Daddy and Suck My Milk Filled Tits - Cover

Fuck Me Daddy and Suck My Milk Filled Tits

by Trog

Copyright© 2004 by Trog

Incest Sex Story: Just a little something for you guys who like to stroke while reading about milk filled tits. I also hope that some of you ladies might also get off thinking of your Daddy fucking your cunts while he sucks the milk from your tits. I wonder, did he make them full of milk? I know I would like to make them that way. Enjoy.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter   Lactation   Pregnancy   .

Hello boys and girls. This simply a stroke story and I hope you guys enjoy jerking your cocks and cumming all over your pumping cock filled hand. Ladies, while you might not really be into this sort of thing I would still hope you can diddle and fill your cunts with fingers, dildos or cocks during or after reading this little story.

Karen was seventeen the first time she caught me jacking off. There is was naked on my bed with my thick hard cock in my fist as I pumped it until I loosed my climax. I wasn't sure if she saw me watching her but I did and was delighted when she slipped her hand under her short skirt. I knew she was feeling her cunt and shoving two or more fingers deeply inside as she watched me jacking off.

A few days later I was again choking the chicken when I spotted my daughter spying on me. I was extremely horny and spread my legs wide making sure she had a good look at my cum filled and heavy balls as they bounced up and down with my pumping cock filled hand. Seconds later my climaxed shot from my turgid cock and thick gobs of my cum soaked my chest and naked belly.

After a month passed I began to want more. It just wasn't enough that I would see my daughter Karen watching me jerk off. Now I wanted us to both masturbate while watching each other. I waited and finally the perfect opportunity came.

Karen had just finished her shower and was sitting in the family room watching TV. I casually came in and noticed with lust filled eyes she was wearing her thick terry cloth robe. While she had her legs well covered she didn't pay much attention to the top and as I looked I saw the very well exposed cleavage of her large and well developed breasts. She hadn't noticed me yet and I quickly made my exit. I figured if she was going to expose that much the least I could do was respond in kind.

Wearing only a pair of boxer shorts I re-entered the family room and slowly walked if front of her on my way to my favorite chair. I was already half hard and seeing the huge expanse of her exposed cleavage only helped to expand the swelling of my cock. From the corner of my eye I saw her watching me as I passed between her and the TV. She obviously was eyeing my growing hard-on and I was pleased.

"This program any good or are you just killing time?" I asked.

"It really sucks," Karen replied with a huge grin.

"Sorry to hear that. I was hoping it would be something we could watch together."

Karen moved over and sat closer to me while she still remained on the sofa. Her eyes locked onto the growing cock in my boxers.

"I could think of something else I'd rather watch," she cooed sexily.

"Sure can't think of anything that would keep you from the boob tube," I shot back. "Unless it's you watching me jerk off and cum."

There, I'd finally said it and was trying to bring it all out into the open.

"I can't think of much that I would rather do unless it's seeing your big long thick cock sliding in and out of my soaking wet cunt, Daddy."

"Oh, so now it's come to that? I thought all you wanted was to watch me masturbate and shoot my cum all over myself."

"Not any more, Daddy. In case you haven't noticed I've grown into a woman and now I'm ready to fuck. I want sex and I want it with you. Think you are man enough to fill my cunt with a long hard thick cock and fill me with cum?"

"Sure you're ready for me to pump your cunt full with my cock and fill it with my baby making cum?"

"Yeah. Come on, Daddy, fuck me and give us a baby. Let me feel your cock pounding my cunt while you play with my big titties and suck my nipples. I want your cum making me pregnant."

Karen spread open her robe showing me three of her fingers already pumping her juicy hot cunt. She spread her legs wide open in invitation and my cock lurched with anticipation. I dropped my boxers and followed my bobbing hard cock towards her sexy wanton body.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.