For Ellorine

by Amanda

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda

Erotica Sex Story: A domme reflects on her Love for her slave and demonstrates that love in the way her slave likes best

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Slow   .

My dearest Ellorine,

How lovely it is as the nights grow longer and the days colder to imagine you curled up at my feet, your hair caressing me as your head moves so you can lick my toes through my open toed sandals.

It has been a long day and I have looked forward to being here with you, coming home to a warm house with candlelight playing on the walls. I walk into the lounge, the cares of the day vanishing as a breeze as I see you kneeling on the rug by the fire, your modesty covered only by a soft pink see through chiffon nightie and silky panties, a look of love shining in your eye. I greet you with a smile that has been absent since I left you in our bed, still glowing from our mornings lovemaking. As I approach your lip quivers in anticipation, your eyes demurely cast down fixed upon my feet. I stand before you and move a stray lock of hair from your forehead then trace the outline of your cheeks with my deep red nails before lifting your chin. Our eyes meet and you allow yourself a small smile that touches my heart and pussy in equal measure.

I bid you to stand and of course you obey our eyes locked together saying more than words ever can. I bend my head and our lips meet, just a light brushing of lipstick on lipstick. The tip of your tongue runs along my top lip as you taste me, my hand slipping softly under the hem of your nightdress caressing your buttocks through the silky pink panties I bought for you to show my love and which you wear in the same spirit.

You are more bold than usual your tongue searching my mouth your hand stroking the back of my neck freeing the tensions of the day. You remove the jacket of my suit, it slides easily off swishing slightly against my silky blouse as it falls unregarded to the floor. I take your hand and we sit together on the sofa a glass of red wine awaits me, poured by you before I arrived, anticipating my needs as always. You ask about my day, but I want to forget the drudge, my life exists only here with you, your mistress and lover.

Form the kitchen a bell chimes and you ask permission to leave to finish preparing dinner. With a kiss I release you and watch as you walk with swaying hips out of the room, seeming to take some of the light with you.

I sit and sip my wine until you call me to the dining room. I stand and join you at table, lit with 2 large candles, their light flickering in your eyes as you wait for me to sit. You join me sitting opposite waiting for me to begin so that you too may eat. I compliment you on the exquisite food which we consume in silence our hands touch only once as we both reach for the salt, which naturally you allow me to use first demurring to me in this as in everything.

At the end of the meal with an impish grin you ask if I would like desert. I raise my eyebrow quizzically; for we never have desert. You take this as assent and fetch a silver tray from the sideboard and kneel beside me as you hold it out for my inspection, trembling slightly at your own audacity and anticipation. You needn't have worried I was delighted as I saw your black studded collar and silver chain, the tag that declared that you were owned by me glinting in the light of the candles.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.