Indian Creek - Cover

Indian Creek

Copyright© 2004 by Lekhiket

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story was inspired by the exploits of my friend Roger and his cousins in the 1960's. The essential facts of this story were related to me years ago, and I assume that they were true. In Indian Creek, I have expanded on his original tale, and the characters and details are all a product of my imagination.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Cousins   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Beth crouched down beside Roger's bed and gently caressed his cheek, then clamped her hand over his lips as he was startled into wakefulness.

"Shush... it's me." Beth whispered as she took her hand away. "I thought maybe we could continue our conversation a little more privately. Scoot over..." Beth hiked up her gown to her knees, and plopped down cross-legged beside him.

Roger sat up straight in bed, suddenly awake in his white cotton briefs. He self-consciously pulled the sheet over his lap, not quite sure what was happening.

Beth got right to the point: "You were telling me about your friend Martha and what you did with her. Tell me more." She placed Roger's hand on her bare knee, gently tracing her fingers up and down his arm. Roger was afraid to move his hand, but he liked this new intimacy with Beth. It took a minute for Roger to get over the shock of his pretty cousin waking him up out of a sound sleep, jumping onto his bed, and quizzing him about his sex life.

He finally muttered "Well, like I said, Martha's a little older than we are, and she really likes to... uh... get off. She... uh, well... she does herself all the time, and one day at the library I sort of caught her when she was doing it, and after that, we got to be friends and she showed me how..."

"She showed you how to jerk off?" Beth said.

"No, no... she showed me how to get her off... how to touch her and use my fingers so she had an orgasm. You know what I mean. I know you do it, too. " Roger whispered.

"Oh... you diddled her? You just did her with your fingers? I thought you said you had sex..."

"I said she taught me about sex, and she did. We did a lot of sexy things, but... we never actually... did it... not all the way."

Beth leaned forward and kissed Roger softly at first, then once her tongue met his, more passionately. Her hands moved up his bare arms to his shoulders, and he took the cue, pulling her towards him in an embrace. Sitting, knee-to-knee, they just kissed, but their kiss turned into a passionate, hungry, lovers kiss that surprised both of them, and left them breathless. The "cousin barrier" that had always been between them was now gone.

"Mmmm... you kiss good... that was nice..." Beth whispered, trying to regain her breath. For all of her tom-boy bravado, she was entering dangerous, unknown territory, and she knew it. "I've always... felt close to you, Roger, even when we were little, I liked you best of all. The boys at school aren't anything like you. You've always been my favorite guy, even if we're cousins, I hope that doesn't mean we can't be... closer. I'm not a prude or anything, but I haven't done much stuff like that. I want you to like me, but I'm a little... nervous, too."

"Don't be scared, Beth. You don't have to do nothing." Roger whispered as he lay back on the bed, his erection obvious.

"I'm not scared... I... I'm just not too sure how you're feeling about me... you seemed so... distant this week, I guess. Every time I got close, you moved away..." Beth sighed.

"What do you expect when Paul's always hovering around... haven't you see the way he's been watching us? He'd probably kill me if he saw us now." Roger said, gesturing with his fist.

"Is that all? Look, big brother's always been protective of me, and I'm glad he is, but he's not going to be a problem... I can take care of Paul." she said, tracing her fingers over Roger's chest. "Besides, Paul's not here now..." Beth said as she kissed Roger again, pulling him into a tight embrace.

After another long kiss, Roger breathlessly confessed "I've always thought you were the prettiest girl in the world, I just never thought cousins could do this..."

"Just because we're not supposed to, doesn't mean we can't..." said Beth as she rolled over on top of him, feeling his hard cock under her. "We just have to be careful... careful not to go all the way... and careful not to get caught, I guess." she whispered. " I'm just a little nervous because I want to... I want you to do it to me the way you did for her. There's nobody in the world I trust more than you, Roger. I'm a little bit nervous, but that don't mean I don't want to do it."

Beth plopped down on her back beside him, staring at the ceiling. "But I've never let a boy touch me that way... but just talking about it with you has gotten me so worked up..." Beth squeezed her legs together tightly, not daring to touch herself. She was almost quivering with excitement. There was a long quiet moment before Roger put out his arm and hugged her. Beth snuggled closer and put her cheek against his, as Roger held her tight.

"Tell me more about what you and Martha did... and how, exactly... ?" Beth whispered in Roger's ear.

"Well, we did about everything she could think of, except go all the way. She showed me all the ways she liked it, both with fingers and my mouth, and we did that a lot in a lot of different places... and she uh... she sucked me off a few times, too." Roger said, shifting over to conceal his throbbing cock.

"I'll bet you liked that." Beth said as she leaned forward and took Roger's hands in hers as they talked. "tell me more..."

"Uh... well... sometimes we took all our clothes off and got in my bed. Martha liked it best when I licked her... well, especially if I sucked on her... She really got off that way." Roger blurted.

"You really licked her with your tongue? How exactly?" Beth said breathlessly, as she squirmed on the bed, suddenly feeling very warm and flushed.

"Well, first I just sort of licked her between the legs, concentrating on her nub. Then when she got really worked up after a while, I would suck on it, and that would make her go crazy. She said she always got off better that way than when I fingered her. And she couldn't get pregnant." Roger said proudly.

"This feels really good... I like being here with you this way. " Beth whispered as she kissed Roger again. Their kisses got deeper and longer. Beth was actually the better kisser, as she had years more experience than he did in that department. Roger was laying flat on his back, and Beth had cuddled up almost on top of him as they kissed, her thigh across his. Beth was aroused, and after a while she sort of rubbed her pussy against Roger's bony hip.

Both of them were now acutely aware of his hard, erect penis straining against his white cotton jockey shorts. Finally, Roger just couldn't stand the tension anymore. He slipped his free hand into his underwear, grabbed his painfully erect cock, and started stroking himself as he continued kissing Beth.

"Can I help?" asked Beth. After a few strokes, Beth's hand covered Roger's, and she stroked with him for a while with her fingers over his. Roger's fingers soon slipped off, and Beth gripped his cock and continued the slow, firm motions he had started. Roger was not the first boy she had done this with.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.