Indian Creek - Cover

Indian Creek

Copyright© 2004 by Lekhiket

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story was inspired by the exploits of my friend Roger and his cousins in the 1960's. The essential facts of this story were related to me years ago, and I assume that they were true. In Indian Creek, I have expanded on his original tale, and the characters and details are all a product of my imagination.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Cousins   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

In the week that followed their romp in the creek, their life and chores went on as before, but there was a subtle teasing campaign carried on among the cousins. They were testing the sexual waters the way teens often do: with humor. They made little jokes, snide remarks, and some blatant statements of fact about anatomy, but always outside the hearing of the adult world. Paul ruthlessly teased Becky about her big tits and broad hips, and Becky usually just threw something at him in retaliation, occasionally connecting with his head. Becky suggested that all of Paul's brains were located in his pants, which seemed to confuse him for a moment, and then he replied that he was very proud of that.

Beth had started flirting with Roger, in subtle ways at first, then more openly as Roger showed he was receptive. She took every opportunity to touch him in a friendly way, instead of slugging him on the shoulder the way she used to do. Sometimes, if they had a moment alone, Beth would just hold Roger's hand or touch his arm as they talked. On the other hand, there were few opportunities for Beth and Roger to be alone. They lived in separate houses and there was almost always somebody else around. Roger wasn't too sure about how to react to the way his cousin Beth was coming on to him, and he was being a little cautious, particularly since her big brother Paul was always almost always nearby.

Beth decided that showing a little skin would get Roger's attention. Beth didn't need a to wear a bra, as her small breasts needed no support, but like most 13 year old girls, she was proud that she actually had something to cover up. Up until that week, she wore a bra most of the time, but in an attempt to catch Roger's eye, she stopped. When her mother noticed, Beth's excuse was that it was just too hot to wear anything extra, but her real motivation was to try to look a little sexier for Roger. She made sure he could see her assets clearly, but so far, Roger hadn't made any romantic moves.

One afternoon, Paul and Beth were cleaning up the equipment in the dairy barn after milking, and as they hosed and washed the milking equipment, Beth said: "I guess Roger's just too shy to have a girlfriend yet, don't you think"

"Well... I wouldn't be too sure about that.," said Paul. "You're just disappointed that he hasn't jumped on you yet, the way you've been teasing him..."

"What do you mean, teasing him?" Beth protested.

"You've been practically throwing yourself half-naked on poor Roger all week... the poor guy's probably got blue balls! Beth, you better be careful. Roger is our cousin, but if you keep teasing him, you might get more of a reaction than you've bargained for..." her brother advised.

"Half-naked? Last week we were butt naked, and so were you, when you were practically humping Becky! Look, Paul, Roger's a sweet guy... I like him and I think he really likes me." Beth said.

"Well, just be careful to keep him out of your pants... Roger's had more... more experience... than you think, is all." said Paul.

"Experience? With a girl? He told me he didn't have a girlfriend! What did he tell you?" she demanded.

"I don't know if girlfriend is the right word... Roger has some experience, anyway."

"Experience... with a girl? I can't believe that Rogers' ever... done it!" stuttered Beth.

"Look, you'd better just ask him. But he's done some stuff... , you know... oral stuff. He told Tony and me about it when we were camping." blurted Paul.

"Oral stuff? What are you talking about? Spill it!" Beth demanded, hands on her hips.

"Look, Beth. I wasn't supposed to say anything. I gave my word to Tony and Roger not to talk about it, so you didn't hear it from me! Don't let on that I said anything or I'll tell Mom about where you really went with Danny Holter." whispered Paul as he walked away.

That shut her up fast. But Beth's brain was racing at light speed through uncharted territory. Ever since they were little kids, Beth had always had a crush on Roger. Somewhere in her mind, Beth had always hoped that Roger sat at home alone on Saturday nights in the city, dreaming of his cute country cousin. (Beth had spent a lot of nights dreaming about Roger, so that would only be fair!) The thought that her smart but awkward, book-wormy cousin Roger might have a sophisticated city girlfriend was a shock, especially if there was sex involved. Ever since they went skinny dipping in the creek last week, Beth had been trying to get Roger to show some interest in her, but other than a few sweet comments, nothing physical had happened. She had been thinking of more direct ways to attract Roger's attention, but up until now, she had been too chicken to do anything about it.

Beth quickly devised a plan to talk with Roger alone, and get him to tell her the whole story about his girlfriend, whoever she was. Maybe, if things went right, they would have the chance to do more than talk. Roger had mostly been sleeping in Tony's room at Uncle John's house, since Tony was gone for the summer. The cousins occasionally would all get together at night at one house or the other so they could stay up late and play games. Sometimes the girls just wanted to talk about girl stuff, and Beth would spend the night with Becky. What Beth had in mind now was to get some uninterrupted time alone with Roger, and one way to do that was to sleep over with her cousin Becky.

That night was just another night on the farm, at least at first. Beth had dinner at Uncle John's house, and after the dinner dishes were washed, Beth called her Mom and told her she was sleeping over with Becky, which was not unusual. Becky, Beth and Roger went out on the back porch to talk. At first, Beth asked Roger a lot of questions about his school, his friends, his teachers, what subjects he liked best, etc. After a spirited argument about which of them had the worst teachers, Becky went back in the house, leaving Beth and Roger sitting in the dark, side by side on the edge of the porch, occasionally swatting mosquitoes. Beth decided it was time to quit beating around the bush.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.