My First Teenage Threesome - Cover

My First Teenage Threesome

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Tom and his girlfriend, Allie, have been lovers for several months. Then Allie suggests they invite her girlfriend, Sandy, to play with them. Tom loves the end results.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

I'd been dating Allison -- or Allie as her friends and I all called her -- for about five months and within a month after we'd started going out, we'd started petting and feeling each other up and then eventually we started fucking hotly with each other. Allison was a knock-out beauty with a pretty face, beautiful blonde hair, sexy nice rounded breasts and the rest of her figure went along with them. She was a guy's dream and when I was naked with my cock buried deep inside her pussy, it was hard to imagine that it was really happening.

I was sort of surprised after we'd been very lusty and horny lovers for several months when Allie suggested or asked how I'd feel about her inviting one of her sexy girlfriends to come over and play with us one evening. While I was rather shocked at the suggestion, my cock was instantly tenting my pants as I tried to deal with the reality that Allie was actually wanting me to let her bring another woman into our sexual encounters. I could see she wanted to do it so I kept my reservations to myself and told her I was OK with the idea.

"Sure, Allie, if you want Sandy to join us, go ahead and invite her. And you don't have to tell me in advance that we're going to be a threesome, just surprise me whenever you get her to agree, OK?" I told Allie and then we made love with a hot lustiness like I'd never fucked her before. I actually found the thought that I'd be the only guy with Allie and Sandy to be a very sexy scenario. I wasn't quite sure what a "one guy/two gal" threesome would turn out to be but I was eager to find out if Allie wanted to do it. Allie and I regularly fucked and played together with each other sexually and I didn't realize she had any bisexual desires at all but unless she was just saying that he would turn her on to share me with Sandy, I figured she had some girl/girl play in mind just as much as she did guy/girl sex play. I knew I'd soon find out.

A week later, Allie told me her folks were going out of town all weekend and we'd have the house all to ourselves. She didn't tell me that was when Sandy would join us but I could pretty well figure that out. Sure enough, that night when I got to Allie's, Sandy was already there with her. It turned out that Sandy had been there for several hours and then I caught myself wondering if the two girls had already been enjoying themselves until I got there, too.

Sandy was different from Allie in every way imaginable. Sandy did not have tits nearly as big as Allie's although they were still nice A/B-cup breasts, and her hair was dark and shoulder length and she had a rather plain face but a very nice and pleasurable personality. I knew that Allie and Sandy were good friends but I had no idea how good they were before that evening.

"Hi, girls," I said as I walked into Allie's parents home and tried to melt into the evening they'd already been enjoying. I went over to Allie, kissing her hotly and restrained myself from reaching over and cupping her breasts in my hands as I usually did. "Hi, Sandy," I said to the brunette as I felt my cock growing hard already in anticipation of what Allie had proposed for the three of us.

"Hi, Tom," Allie said in a very friendly and welcoming tone of voice. "We've been expecting you and we've anxiously been wanting you to join us," she continued.

"How anxiously, Allie?" I asked as I hoped the girls could see how aroused I already was.

Without saying anything, I noticed Sandy looking over at Allie and smiling. I hoped Sandy had seen my hardon in my pants and wanted me as much as I wanted her and Allie.

"Tom, you're cracking me up," Sandy said as she could see that I was trying to break the ice but not seeming very comfortable in doing it. "You don't think Allie has already made it very clear why I'm here with you and her tonight?" Sandy said as she got up from where she'd been sitting and came over to my chair, and reached down to take my right hand and place it up on her left breast. Not only did Sandy's openness break the ice but when she put my hand on her breast, I could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. I knew she didn't normally go around braless, so that immediately told me that either she and Allie had gotten undressed in preparation for my arrival, or they had already been actively playing with each other.

"OK, you're right, Sandy," I said as I took the opportunity of having her little breast under the palm of my hand and I gently squeezed and rubbed my finger over where I knew I'd find her nipple. "I didn't quite know what to say or do even though Allie asked me if it would be OK if we invited you to come play with us."

"Mmmmmmmmm, good boy, Tom, now that we've gotten that all out in the open, let's play. What do you say, baby?" and with that, Sandy reached down, grabbed her shirt and pulled it up and off over her head, revealing that she was naked underneath it. My cock had already being growing hard, but as Sandy started getting undressed and I saw Allie also starting to slip her clothes off to join us, I stood up and began undoing my pants and pulling my briefs down and off as well. I had my shirt and T-shirt off and turned to Sandy who was standing there in only a very skimpy lace thong. I leaned over, covering her hard left nipple with my lips, sucking firmly on the little nib and pulling on the nipple with my lips as I let my left hand caress the moderate swell of her right breast. I wasn't trying to make Allie jealous but I figured if my girlfriend had initiated a threesome with another girl, she just had to let me play around with Sandy as much as I would have been playing with her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.