Jan's Been Naughty - Cover

Jan's Been Naughty

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jan got off the floor and headed for the kitchen but not before I noticed how she was dressed. Her skirt was very short showing off her very nice slim thighs and her top, well it was something I never seen before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Oral Sex  

"I can't believe we lost," moaned Don.

We were in the pub on Saturday afternoon, straight after the match and our team had lost in injury time.

"Yeah, never mind we still got a chance of Europe next season," I said trying to be optimistic, "have another drink.

I was still feeling a bit guilty towards my best friend for only yesterday his lovely wife was in my bed begging me to fuck her harder.

"Fucking great night last week," he said with a drunken smile.

"Yeah, really enjoyed myself," I agreed.

It was that night that I had first fucked Jan his wife on his invitation.

"Yeah that put her in her place, I can tell you," he said, "haven't had any lip from her since."

"Oh good," I said.

"Yeah, you've got to show them whose boss now and again or they get uppity," he said.

"Yeah," I agreed.

"Tell you what," he said draining his glass, "why don't you come home with me now and we'll have some more fun with her?"

"Sure, I'll like that," I said and drained my glass too.

"Jan," he called out when we got to his house, "Bill here, get us some drinks."

"Hi Bill," she said with a big smile and kissed me on the cheek.

"Hi Jan," I replied, "you're looking great.

She was too, dressed in tight Jeans and a blouse.

"Why thank you Sir," she replied, "I'll get some beer shall I Don?"

"No get the Whisky for me, I feel like a party," announced Don.

"Team lost," I explained to Jan, "in the last minute too."

She brought me a beer and the bottle of Whisky and a glass for Don.

"Thanks," he said taking his drink, "now go and change into something else, something more appropriate."

"Yes dear," she said meekly, "which outfit would you like?"

"Oh I don't know," he said pouring himself a big slug, "yes I do, put on the white dress, you haven't worn that for ages and you know it's my favourite.

"Yes dear," she said and disappeared upstairs.

"You'll like this one," he said, "designed it myself, originally for a works party but it's so nice she wears it for me at home sometimes. Of course I've modified it a bit since she wore it last."

"Oh yeah," I said acting like I was interested.

"Ahh, there you are dear," he said to Jan, "now turn and show our guest your outfit."

"Very nice," I said, my voice catching in my throat.

It was white, cut very short to show off her fine legs and made of just three strips of material. The back and two strips for the front. Linen ties joined each strip together but leaving a gap of about an inch between each. All in all you could see plenty of lovely skin and it was pretty obvious that she wasn't wearing anything under it.

"Yeah, she of course wore underwear with it and the ties were made tighter," he explained, "and I've shortened it a bit too."

"More than a bit dear," interrupted Jan, "you've taken a good foot off the bottom."

"Yes, yes," he said off hand, "anyway she looks good, don't you think?"

"Sure do Don," I said with meaning, "you are one lucky sod to have such a lovely wife."

"Yeah, I think so too," he said and kissed her hard, his hands moving inside her dress to cup her tits. The first tie at the front was well below her bust line so he could get his hand in quite easily.

"It always makes me randy to see her in that dress," he explained to me, "a slut dressed in a white virginal dress, a perfect combination.

"I'm only a slut for you dear," she said looking over his shoulder and winked at me.

"Bloody right too," he said letting her go, "now go and kiss Bill, he probably feels left out."

"Yes dear," she said and she came into my arms and we kissed hotly.

"That's right, poor old Bill's been without for a few weeks," he said, "since what's her name left him."

"Susanne," I said when Jan and I broke our kiss.

"Right Susanne," he said, "pretty girl, tits too big though."

In fact she had nice size 'C' tits, but then Don like his tits a bit small, just like Jan's.

"Come here babe," he said, "talking about tits has gotten me hard."

"Talking about anything gets you hard," said Jan with a giggle.

The two of them collapsed onto the sofa where they set about some serious snogging with once again his hand disappeared inside her top. This was no good, I was sporting a large hardon myself and nowhere to put it. I got up out of my chair and joined them on the sofa. I attacked the ties on the front of her dress and pulled them until they were all undone.

"Good work Bill," chuckled Don.

The two halves of her dress fell open to leave her totally exposed to his hands and to my lips and tongue too. I pulled her legs open and started to lick on her sensitive bits. Her body responded by firstly opening her legs wider and then by pushing herself against me.

"Oh God yes," she sighed when she broke her kiss.

"Put your cock into the slut," encouraged Don.

So I backed off and unzipped to expose my hard cock.

"Yeah, that's right, fuck the slut," said Don.

I pushed forward and slipped into her wet pussy to the hilt. I looked up and Don was watching my cock thrust into his wife while he ravaged her small tits in his hands.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.