Jan's Been Naughty - Cover

Jan's Been Naughty

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jan got off the floor and headed for the kitchen but not before I noticed how she was dressed. Her skirt was very short showing off her very nice slim thighs and her top, well it was something I never seen before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Oral Sex  

It was late and I just got in from work feeling rather tired. It had been a long week and now I was looking forward to sitting in front of the TV with a cool beer. I wasn't planning on going out for I didn't have a girlfriend at the moment. I had just got out of the shower when the phone rang, it was my oldest friend Don, known him from early school days and even went to his wedding last year.

"Come on over and have a beer," he invited

I thought about refusing but in the end I accepted and got dressed again. As I was going to be drinking I thought I'll walk over for he was only 10 minutes away.

"Hi Bill," he said when he opened his front door, "glad you could come, one thing though I must tell you about before you come in, Jan," that's his pretty wife, "is in disgrace at the moment."

"Oh," I said, "perhaps we could make this another time then."

"No, no, that's ok," he said, "come in but please don't address her directly, ok."

"Sure," I said somewhat intrigued.

I don't know what I was expecting but the sight before me was very strange indeed. Jan was on all fours, her head touching the carpet.

"We have a guest slave," Don said, "get him a beer. Please sit Bill."

"Yeah thanks," I said.

Jan got off the floor and headed for the kitchen but not before I noticed how she was dressed. Her skirt was very short showing off her very nice slim thighs and her top, well it was something I never seen before. A blouse made from a white translucent material but open at the front with no means that I could see of actually doing it up, no buttons or zips or anything. This of course meant that her small bust was quite visible to me especial when she returned holding my beer.

I was just about to thank her when Don reminded me not to talk to her.

"She been very bad of late," he said, "so it was time to punished her."

"Yeah sure," I agreed.

She stood in front of me allowing me to examine her fine body in more detail.

"You like her outfit," chuckled Don, "she made it herself, but to my design of course."

"It's lovely," I said taking my eyes off her exposed flesh for a moment to look over at Don.

"Come here slave," he said softly.

I caught an expression on her face but I couldn't identify it.

"Suck me," Don said and much to my surprise she got to her knees in front of her husband and pulled his cock out of his trouser and started to suck him.

"She's a great cock sucker," he commented, "one of the reasons I married her."

"Yeah," I said my own cock uncomfortably hard in my trousers.

"And as you've seen she's got nice body too," he said, "I don't like thes busty women do you? No Jan here has got very nice 'B' tits and of course great legs."

"Yeah sure," I agreed, but I was feeling very uncomfortable with him talking about his wife like that.

Jan herself didn't seem to take any notice but kept bobbing up and down on his cock.

"Would you like some?" he asked.

"What! Sure," I said,

"Slave, go and suck Bills cock now," he instructed.

She got up and walked towards me with that same slack expression on her pretty face. Now on her knees before me, her hand pulled my cock out and she started to suck on it.

"Yeah, she one grade 'A' cock sucker," commented Don.

"Yeah," was all that I could utter.

"Grab a feel of those fine tits," he said.

So I reached out and my hand came in contact with her warm flesh and one thing I couldn't miss were her nipple's were very hard and erect.

"Do you want to come in her mouth or would you rather fuck her?" asked Don in a normal voice.

"What!" I replied thinking I may have miss heard him.

"Stop that now slave and assume the position," he ordered.

She left me then and lay down on the floor with her legs wide open so that I could see she wasn't wearing anything under her short skirt.

"There you go," chuckled Don, "get stuck in."

I was at a complete loss for words but his invitation was clear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.