Alternatives - Cover

Alternatives

by Maureen Louise Reardon

Copyright© 2004 by Maureen Louise Reardon

Erotica Sex Story: A woman wanders in unknowns. Her Fantasy. To make love to another woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   .

Copyright © 2004 Maureen L Reardon

Time stirred the fire of Gina's desires. Ryan had waited. They were both on the edge of ecstasy's edge. Gina's image was firmly within Ryan's mind. As the first contact of Ryan almost embarrasses Gina, to divulge.

While the structure of it is complexity. Administering holds enormous potential for any sense of control. The thought of the first kiss. Simple and yet be fraught with the implications for alternative outcomes.

Gina had never had sex with another woman.

Trying to minimizing Ryan's desires. Gina see no alternatives of her precaution. To endure the agony of not knowing. Ryan is prepared. Ryan's hands would be the instruments of Gina's undressing. Would we kiss? We may kiss. Would the senses we have in our mouths find enjoyment Yes, we would taste each other at last?

Would Gina enjoy the subtle mixing of our labored breathing? Would Gina enjoy the warm, wet lust that fills each of our mouths? Would Gina permitted our lips to part. Encouraging, although would both our tongues, know of these secrets already?

Could Gina survive the agony of sweet ecstasy, but whatever would Gina expect to gain without making the proper investment up front?

This investment period is where Ryan will validate Gina's assumptions. Ryan suspects, that Gina has little patience. Impatient, will be dealt with. Ryan wouldn't want to prevent Gina. From the administration of the perfect arousal.

Gina may laugh and doubt that there is such a thing. But then, Gina doubted that there was a special place, Ryan could take her. Gina doubted what Ryan would or could ever give. For Ryan, Gina would be more then just sex.

Before Ryan, Gina thought the word devour, Dealt with eating a meal when Gina was starving. Ryan will teach Gina that devouring has little to do with food. Ryan's big surprise to Gina, was that Ryan could devour a moment in time.

Ryan could devour an event embedded in lust. Swallowing a memory whole. Intact with all the trimmings of sweet pleasures. That in reality Ryan was devouring Gina. Devouring that sweetest place Gina kept. Ordinary is not on Ryan's agenda. Ryan would not settle, for making ordinary love to Gina. Ryan's development of Gina's arousal will not be compromised. Ryan will not have to bind Gina's by the wrists to the headboard.

In Gina's head She is already there.

Ryan can feel that Gina, would be begging her for many things. Including some degree of mercy. Ryan can see it already. Actually, Ryan can hear it all happening. Ryan can hear Gina begging her, begging Ryan in your softest and sexist voice. To release Gina.

Why would Ryan place Gina's journey to risk? Ryan suspects Gina's questioning. Why is Ryan sharing these things with Gina now?

Simple because Ryan can.

You see, Gina this is not about ordinary sex. This is about loving, a love that takes you beyond.

For Gina, this presents a dilemma, a paradox even.

Gina could not unfurl anything with any lack of concentration. Virtues of doing things slowly.

Everything offered to Gina up to this point has been fast, hurried, rushed. Offered as an afterthought. As someone else bore full speed ahead. Intent on their own pleasure. Their is more to it than that.

Count on Ryan taking Gina to a place. Where Gina will know of what Ryan speaks. Gina you will know what completion can be like. Should be like. Ordinary will no longer be acceptable to you Gina.

But first, Gina must learn how to get their. Ryan will be not permit ordinary to get in the way of Gina's discovery.

Gina will submit. Yes, Gina can scream put up a monumental fuss. But since Gina will be finally found, Gina submits. Ryan will show a level of patience necessary to endure your journey Gina.

Ryan's hands will be the instruments. That transport Gina to a level of consciousness. Where Gina will become one with Ryan's body. In order to go to an extraordinary place. It is mandatory to give all of yourself to Ryan. That Gina you will do.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.