What the Girls Want - Cover

What the Girls Want

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The first time I noticed that I had something the girls wanted was when I was 14. Suddenly as I looked around me there was girls who I had known most of my life were looking at me differently. Sally was like that, I had known her since my first day at school and I don't think I've ever spoken to her. Then one day after cricket practice she was there waiting by the school gates.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Petting  

"You're not mad at me are you?" asked a very contrite Sally, "it was all your fault anyway, you wanted the fucking pictures."

"And that's what they turned out to be, didn't they," I snarled, "you fucking your brother and his mate."

"Please don't be nasty, I couldn't help it," she wailed, "you know how I am, they forced me into it."

"It certainly looked like they were forcing you," I said.

"Please be nice to me," she said, "you know I'll do anything you want."

"All I wanted was some nice pictures of you looking beautiful and naked and what do I get," I snarled again, "you with your legs open taking it from both ends."

"Please," she wails and fresh tear fall down her pretty face. "I'll have a word with my brother and tell him no more, ok."

"Right," I said my hot blood cooling a little for she was very pretty with a great body and I do love fucking her.

"Lose your knickers, get your tits out and open up for me," I said harshly.

"Ok," she said and hurried to comply with my demands.

God she did have divine tits and my cock felt so nice in her hot pussy.

"It's it all right," she said moving under me, "do you want me to do anything else?"

"No shut the fuck up and move those hips of your," I snarled at her.

"Yes," she said meekly.

I pumped into her with all my strength as if to hurt her with my cock. Trouble was she enjoyed it so much she came very quickly. At last I pumped my spunk into her and I lay still to enjoy the after glow.

"Was that alright?" she asked, "do you want anything else?"

Yeah give us a minute to catch my breath and then see if you can suck me hard again," I requested.

"Yeah ok," she smiled up at me.

"That's right baby," I cooed as she mouth worked it magic on me.

Despite only coming a few minutes earlier I could feel my second orgasm coming fast. I grabbed her head and face fucked her quite savagely.

"Was that ok?" she asked wiping her lips with the back of her hand.

"You were perfect." I said with a big smile, now get yourself dressed and off home and remember your body belongs to me and no one else can touch it."

"Yes," she said with a big smile.


"You bastard," yelled my sister, "you actually did it to me, fucking first time with a guy and it's turns out to be my own brother, you bastard. Then if that's not sick enough for you, you came in my mouth too, I've told you before I hate that."

"Oh but I love it," I said with a big smile, "I love to see the look on your face when I'm spurting into you."

"You pig," she spat and tried to slap me.

I caught her arms and together we slammed down onto my bed. She wriggled under me quite delightfully.

"Stop it or you'll start to get me going again," I laughed, not that I could get hard again after two rounds with Sally earlier.

My words didn't stop her and she carried on fighting me. I managed to get in between her legs and pushed up against her. At last her situation dawned on her and she became still.

"Please let me up," she asked sweetly.

"That's better," I said, "but I like it here between your legs."

"Don't," she said looking scared, "please let me up."

"Ok sis," I said rolling off her,

"If you have to be like that, why can't you wait until Clare come over, she said, "you know she do anything you want even disgusting things."

"But I like doing them to you," I laughed.

"Well never again," she scoffed and left.


"Hi pig," said my sister Anne, "you're late this evening, have you been disgusting with someone."

She followed me into my room.

"Yes as it happens," I smiled sweetly at my sister and lied, for tonight I was delayed for something less nice. Fighting in the playground earned me an hour's detention. "Some girls like to treat me nicely and suck my cock and swallow my spunk.

"Yuck," she pulled a face, "don't even talk about it, makes me feel sick."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.