What the Girls Want - Cover

What the Girls Want

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The first time I noticed that I had something the girls wanted was when I was 14. Suddenly as I looked around me there was girls who I had known most of my life were looking at me differently. Sally was like that, I had known her since my first day at school and I don't think I've ever spoken to her. Then one day after cricket practice she was there waiting by the school gates.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Petting  

"Please do it to me," begged Sally, "I'm sorry I haven't got any pictures yet, Billy, my brother hasn't taken any yet, I asked him to, honest I have."

"So when will he take them?" I pushed, my hand gently kneading her naked tits.

Again we were sitting in our favourite place behind the hedge and she had quickly stripped off her uniform.

"This weekend," she said quickly, "he promised me he would borrow one of those computer camera thingies from a friend and take some this weekend."

"Ok," I said, "so Monday night you'll going to hand over a disk to me then?"

"Yes, yes," she said quickly, "I'm sure it'll be no problem, except."

"Except what?" I asked.

"Please don't get mad at me," she whinged, "it was you who wanted these pictures after all and I did have to promise Billy something."

"So tell me?" I asked squeezing her tit a bit too hard.

"Please don't be nasty to me," she said with a small tear in her eyes. "Well he's not actually borrowing a camera from a friend," she said looking up at me with a touch of fear in her eyes, "more he's invited his friend around with his camera."

"So I'll see more than pictures of your naked body," I said, "some will be you getting fucked by your brother and his mate."

"No, no, it's not like that at all," she cried, "they'll just going take pictures that's all, what sort of girl do you think I am to fuck two guys at once."

"Ok," I soothed, "I'm sorry I jumped to the wrong conclusion like that, I know you're a good girl."

"Right," she snapped.

"Ok sorry," I said, "it's getting late I'll best be off."

"No wait," she grabbed my arm, "please do it to me first just to show you're not mad at me."

"Sure," I smiled as I watched her lie down and spread her legs.


"You were so nasty to me," said a smiling Anne, "doing it my mouth like that, it tasted awful."

"Don't shit me sis," I said with a laugh, "you loved all of it. Watching me hump Clare then you joining in afterwards, then me face fucking you."

"I did not love it," she snapped, "ok the first two bits were ok, but you, as you call it, face fucking me, don't ever do that again, ok."

"Ok sis," I laughed again, "next time you'll have to beg me to come in your mouth before I do it again."

"In you dreams," she laughed. "So how's Sally?"

"Oh yeah you're not going to believe me but she's getting gang banged this weekend by her brother and one of his mates."

"No, you sure?" she asked open mouthed.

"Oh she deigned it," I said, "but that's what it amounts to. Those pictures I asked for, well her brother has invited over a friend with his camera to take them."

"And she going to fuck them both?" asked Anne.

"Well she says not," I laughed, "but I can see it happening, that girl would spread her legs for anyone."

"Don't be nasty to her," scolded Anne, "I'm sure she has every intention of keeping her legs shut."

"We'll see," I said, "anyway I've order up my camera last night, I'm afraid it only a cheap one but that's all I could afford, they more expensive than I thought."

"Never mind, I sure it be ok for doing Clare and me with," she said.

"You still want to do it then?" I asked.

"I know Clare's keen," she giggled, "I'm getting a bit annoyed with her, all she talks about is you and when she can over again. Can't you just ask her out sometime and shut her up."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.