What the Girls Want - Cover

What the Girls Want

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The first time I noticed that I had something the girls wanted was when I was 14. Suddenly as I looked around me there was girls who I had known most of my life were looking at me differently. Sally was like that, I had known her since my first day at school and I don't think I've ever spoken to her. Then one day after cricket practice she was there waiting by the school gates.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Petting  

"Do you want to do it to me?" asked Sally shyly.

"What, yeah of course I do," I said.

We were behind our usual hedge and Sally was gently rubbing my stiff shaft.

"It's just," she paused to bend down and she kissed me.

"It's just what?" I asked.

"Well Billy, that's my brother," she said.

"Yes I know he's your brother," I said rather testily.

"No please don't get all jealous again," she smiled and kissed me.

I think she likes me to get a little jealous now and again, not that I care one way or the other what she gets up to with her brother.

"Well Billy and I did it last night," she said, "it was so nice, hurt a bit at first, but I thought you would like to do it with me too."

"So Billy took your cherry then?" I asked.

"Don't be nasty please," she said looking sad, "he's my brother and I love him dearly, not like you of course."

"Perhaps I would have like to been the first," I said, "did you think of that."

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said, "you can do it to me any time from now on."

"It's not the same is it," I said.

"Please don't be angry with me," she said and a small tear filled her eyes. "I'll do anything you want."

"What left?" I said sharply, too sharply for I wasn't that unset, was I?"

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said, "please forgive me, I'll do whatever you like, just anything, please."

"Anything?" I asked.

She didn't answer but wiped away a tear and just nodded. Well here I was just 14 years old with a lovely almost naked girl, her hand gently rubbing my cock and she will do anything I want.

"Please anything," she sobbed, "here let me gets these off for you."

She let go of me and pulled her school knickers down her legs and placed them with her blouse and bra.

"Take it all off," I instructed.

"Yeah ok," she said and a small smile appeared on her pretty face.

She was naked for the first time before me and boy did she look good.

"Have you got any pictures of you like this?" I asked.

"Like this, no don't be stupid," she giggled.

"I'd like some," I said, "get you brother to take some for me."

"And what will you do with them once I given them to you?" she asked.

"Anything I want," I smiled back, "now lie back and open your legs."

"Have you forgiven me then," she giggled.

"Not yet," I said.

I knew how to do this for I had seen pictures but I had never done it before.

"Here let me," she whispered and she took my cock and put it in the right place and then she pushed down onto me and we were intimately connected.

"God is that nice or what," she sighed, "doesn't hurt at all this time."

I gently thrust into here but that wasn't what she wanted.

"Harder, please can you do it harder," she asked breathlessly.

Her legs wrapped around my ankles and her hips jerked under me.

"Oh yes, just like that," she groaned. "Oh gods yes, please faster now."

I was banging into her like a steam piston and I could feel my spunk rising. Then suddenly she was still beneath me but her arms and legs gripped me like a vice. Two more thrust and I spurted inside her still body.

"You look please with yourself," said Anne my own sweet sister.

"Yep." I said and whistled.

"So tell me," she said.

"Not here, lets go upstairs to my room," I said and led the way.

"So?" she said when she had gotten comfortable by sitting on my bed.

"I did it with Sally on the way home," I announced.

"Great, she got your cherry then," she said.

"Didn't get hers though," I admitted sadly, "big brother got that."

"Her brother fucked her, oh wow," she said, "just wait until I tell Clare."

"No don't do that please," I said after a short think, "lets just keep it to ourselves for now."

"Ok whatever," she agreed.

"Yeah and she going to get him to take some nude pictures of her and give them to me," I said.

"Wow," she said, "how come you've never ask me for my picture or of Clare for that matter."

"Would you want me too?" I asked.

"Might be nice just as long as you don't flash them about too much," she mused. "Clare the slut would love it I know, any chance to flash her big tits, especial in front of you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.