What the Girls Want - Cover

What the Girls Want

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The first time I noticed that I had something the girls wanted was when I was 14. Suddenly as I looked around me there was girls who I had known most of my life were looking at me differently. Sally was like that, I had known her since my first day at school and I don't think I've ever spoken to her. Then one day after cricket practice she was there waiting by the school gates.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Petting  

Do you like me doing this?" asked Sally.

We were lying behind the hedge again, her top was off and her nice tits were wrapped around my hard cock.

"Mmm," I moaned for that was all I was capable of uttering.

"Thought you would," she chuckled, "Billy that's my brother, just loves it when I do this to him."

I didn't really want to hear what she and her brother did but then I didn't want her to stop, for this was shear magic.

"Are you going to come soon?" she asked, "for if you are I love to see you spurt."

"Yes," I croaked, for I was very near shooting my load.

"Oh good," she cooed, "I just love it when it shoots out."

She got off and knelt beside me and grabbed my cock in her small hand; two rubs and I was there.

I lay back with my hands behind my head and all was right with the world, even if I had to share her with her brother.

"Was that nice?" she asked her head now on my bare chest.

"Mmm, lovely," I sighed.

Her naked tits felt nice against me and I didn't want to move.

"What else do you do with Billy?" I asked casually.

"You're being jealous again," she giggled, "I like that. Not much really he touches me sometimes, you know down there."

"Do you want me to do that for you?" I asked.

"No not really," she said, "it can be nice I know but I just like to see you spurt."

"But it's not right," I said, "I must give you the same pleasure as you have give me."

"It's ok," she said raising her head and looking at me, "you have, I like your hands on my boobs and I just love stroking your thingie, that's more than enough for me."

"Ok, just as long as you're happy," I said.

"So tell me sis what you think?" I asked Anne my younger sister later that night.

"Well it seems like to me that she never had a good seeing too," she said, "if she had she'll want you to give her one, her brother, what's his name?"

"Billy," I interrupted.

"Whatever, this Billy can't be doing it right," she said, "anyway why should you care, she gets you off all right."

"Yeah I know but I feel guilty," I said.

"Don't be," she giggled, "if she's happy wanking you off then just let her. Me I would want something back in return."

"Talking about you," I said with a big smile, "when are you and I going to do it?"

"Be patient," she replied, "just as soon as we can find a time and a place, ok."

"Sure," I said, "what about you friend with the big one, any chance of getting her for me."

"Clare, I sure she'll jump at the chance of getting her tits out for you," she said.

"You think so?" I asked.

"Know so," she said, "tell you what, I'll asked her over for a 'sleep over' and you can do the dirty with her just as long as I can watch."

"Watch," I chuckled, "you can join in."

"Better not," she said her face serious, "best we keep our fun a secret even from Clare."

"Whatever," I said, "just as long as I can put my cock between her tits."

"No problem brother," she said her face smiling again, "Leave it to me."

"Hi brother, you know Clare?" she asked.

"No not really," I said nodding at her big busted friend and noted that her eyes dropped.

"We're going upstairs ok," she said and the two of them squeezed past me on the narrow stairs. Anne got by easily enough but Clare had a little trouble.

"Sorry," she whispered.

"No that's fine," I teased, "you can squeeze by me anytime."

"Stop it," snapped Anne," "you're embarrassing her, let her go."

"Sure sis," I said and at last she squeezed by but not before her tits squished up against me.

"You're as bad as he is," I heard Anne scold her.

"But he's so cute," Clare whispered back but loud enough for me to hear.

"Can we come in?" asked Anne her head popped around my bedroom door.

"Sure sis," I said.

It was after nine in the evening and mum and dad were out, down the Club and wouldn't be home until after midnight. I was sitting in front of my computer monitor doing a bit of homework but my mind was elsewhere. I had a shower earlier and hadn't dressed again but I just pulled on some clean boxers. Anne and Clare came in and flopped onto my bed and they both giggled when they saw my state of undress.

"You want to put something on?" asked Anne.

"No why," I said looking at them both for they were just wearing their PJ tops themselves.

"Just though you might be uncomfortable seeing you are in the company of two such lovey girls," giggled Anne.

"Well that's true," I said moving from my chair and sitting down on my bed between them, "you are two of them most beautiful girls I know."

I put my arms around them both and gave them both a squeeze.

"Hey get off me you pervert," snapped Anne but she was sporting a big grin, "I'm your sister so perv with Clare if you want."

"Yeah I sure do," I said and took her into my arms and kissed her on the lips and she kissed me back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.