What the Girls Want - Cover

What the Girls Want

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The first time I noticed that I had something the girls wanted was when I was 14. Suddenly as I looked around me there was girls who I had known most of my life were looking at me differently. Sally was like that, I had known her since my first day at school and I don't think I've ever spoken to her. Then one day after cricket practice she was there waiting by the school gates.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Petting  

The first time I noticed that I had something the girls wanted was when I was 14. Suddenly as I looked around me there was girls who I had known most of my life were looking at me differently. Sally was like that, I had known her since my first day at school and I don't think I've ever spoken to her. Then one day after cricket practice she was there waiting by the school gates.

"Walk me home?" she asked sweetly.

"Sure," I replied although I had no idea where she lived.

We walked side by side not touching or talking, luckily we were walking in the right direction for my house too. While we walked on I looked at her with sideways glances for it was the first time I had really looked at her. She was as tall as me, her legs looked good under her short school skirt and there was definitely something hidden in her blouse. Soon we reached her house and she took my hand and pulled me around the side.

"Kiss me," she said and pulled me towards her and our lips met.

It was the first boy/girl kiss I ever had, of course I've kissed my aunt's and other female relatives but never a young pretty girl like Sally.

"See you tomorrow," she said and disappeared through her back door.

Later that night I looked at myself in the mirror. I seemed to have inherited some good-looking genes from my mum, blond wavy hair and deep blue eyes, and my cock genes from my dad for even at 14 I knew I had better than average equipment.

The next night she was there again.

"Let's take a little walk," she said and once we were out of sight of the rest of the students she held my hand.

Her walk ended up in the cornfield about half a mile from my house.

"Lets sit here," she said and removed her blazer and sat down on it.

I did the same and sat next to her, we were out of sight behind a thick bramble hedge.

"It nice and quiet here," she observed.

"Sure," I replied.

"Don't you want to kiss me then?" she asked leaning forward.

It wasn't the most passionate of kisses.

"Is that the best you can do then?" she giggled and pulled me down on top of her.

This time we held the kiss for much longer and my hands ached to touch her.

"Give's your hand," she said when we at last broke apart, "there, how does that feel?"

She had pushed my hand over one of her pert breasts and held it there with her own hand.

"F-fine," I stuttered for it was the first live breast I had ever touched.

Our lips met again while I moved my hand over her breasts.

"Now that was a lot better," she giggled.

We kissed again and this time during our embrace we changed around and she ended up on top. I dearly wanted to get my hands on her naked skin but I was too scared but again she knew what she wanted. With one hand still on her bust she pulled my second one onto her naked thigh.

"You can touch me if you want," she said, "I won't bite."

Her skin was lovely and smooth and warm and I ran my hand up and down her leg.

"Tell you what," she giggled, "I'll undo your buttons then you can undo mine."

Her hands became busy undoing my shirt buttons and then she pulled it out of my trousers.

"Now do mine," she said and lifted herself partly off me so that I could get at them.

I could see my hands shaking and one after another her blouse buttons became undone. She was wearing a white bra similar to what my younger sister wears.

"What do you think?" she asked with a big grin, "I'm a 'B' cup now."

"L-lovely," I stutter, my hands were on bare female flesh.

"Hang on," she giggled and with some gymnastics she reached behind herself and unclips her bra strap.

Now when she removed her blouse her bra came off too.

"Now that's better," she said, "you can get your hands on me properly."

And I did, for the first time in my life I felt naked tits and boy did they feel nice.

"Are you hard?" she asked and her hand moved over the front of my trousers.

"God you are too," she squealed, "can I get it out?"

At this point I had lost the power of speech so I just nodded. With some gusto she unzipped me and she hooked, not with out some difficulty, my hard cock.

"Oh my, it's so big," she said her hand moving over it, "Can I?"

"Sure," I croaked.

Her small hand could barely close around me but she still moved it up and down my shaft.

"Now squeeze my tits hard," she said, "squeeze them until they hurt."

I reached up with both hands and squeezed her like she wanted.

"Oh God," she sighed, "that is so nice, are you going to come soon?"

"Yeah, any minute now," I croaked.

And then I was there, a jet of spunk rose 18 inches into the air.

"Yeah," she squealed and pumped me harder, milking all my remaining fluids from me.

"Was that nice?" she asked her hand still grasping my softening cock.

"Yeah," I sighed and lay back contentedly on the soft grass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.