Game Night Changed My Life - Cover

Game Night Changed My Life

Copyright© 2004 by James Muddelson

Chapter 11: Thursday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Thursday - Jeff Dugan's life is drastically changed after a Friday night high school football game. He's at the wrong place at the wrong time or is it the right place at the right time? Some violence toward the beginning of the story, but nothing extremely graphical.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   First   Slow  

Thursday morning I went to school feeling good. A good night of sleep had helped my ribs a bit and, thanks to Natalie the night before, I was temporarily satiated.

I did go to the library on Thursday morning, but I didn't know if I should expect Natalie or not. She said she wasn't done with me, but made no mention of coming back that day to the library. I just dropped my stuff on the table and started to work. I really did have to get some stuff done for my paper and I would never get it finished if Natalie kept showing up. As it turned out, I did get some work done because she didn't come in during that period. I was both disappointed and relieved at the same time.

Following my study hall time in the library I had my multimedia class with Leslie. I was hoping to get a chance to talk to her and make sure that she wasn't mad at me for practically pushing her out the door the night before when she came to see me at the Apothecary.

I walked into class and handed Mr. Burrows the note from Nurse Crandall. I explained why I had missed class the day before and told him that I hadn't intended to miss it. After a brief discussion on what I had missed, he told me to sit down so he could start class. I was a little disappointed to find that Leslie didn't save me the computer next to her. Maybe she was mad at me.

I walked over to where she was sitting and asked the boy next to her if I could switch with him. I explained that Leslie was helping me get caught up from missing class and it would be much easier if I sat next to her. He told me it was no problem and found another empty space not too far away.

During the whole exchange Leslie didn't look at me. I couldn't start to talk to her right away because Mr. Burrows had some things that he wanted to go over with the entire class before he let us start working. As soon as he was done I turned to Leslie and tried to get her attention.

"Hey," I said trying to get her to look at me.

"Hey," she replied without looking at me. I was detecting a bit of the cold shoulder and I needed to break the ice.

"Sorry about last night. I had a really hard day and I realize that I was a bit abrupt with you when you came to see me."

"If you don't want me hanging around you anymore just tell me. I can take it," she said with a little sniff that she was trying to hold back.

"Leslie, look at me." She didn't look up. "Please, Leslie, look at me."

She looked up slowly and I could see the unshed tears in her eyes. It practically broke my heart to know that I had made her feel this bad. I had to convince her that I did want to spend time with her, but she must have convinced herself that I wasn't interested.

"I really am sorry about last night. It had nothing to do with not wanting to spend time with you anymore. I swear I wasn't myself when you came into the store yesterday. Last night was unlike any other time I can remember in my life."

"Look," she replied, "I don't know what is going on with you, but you have been acting different the last few days. I don't want you to talk to me out of pity or because you feel like you should because of what happened after the game that night."

"Leslie, please listen to me. I was out of it when you came in last night. I really just needed to go home and rest. I feel much better now. I am not friends with you out of pity or any such crap. I like being with you and talking to you. I really need you to understand that. Please don't be mad at me. I promise you that I value our time together."

She sniffed again and blinked back the tears. "Really? You mean that?"

I smiled at her, trying to get the same in response. "Yes. I really mean that. Please forgive me?"

She did smile then and I felt like a fist released my heart. "Okay, I forgive you. It wasn't that big a deal, really, but I just felt like you were trying to get rid of me and I was scared that the only guy I have trusted in a long time wanted to stop talking to me."

I didn't understand the long time comment, but I was happy that she trusted me.

"If it's okay with you, we can forget the whole thing and just move on. I really like hanging out with you and I don't want last night to spoil it."

"So we are still on for tomorrow night?" she asked hopefully.

"Definitely. Just come over when you are done with whatever you have to do and we'll go from my house."

"Okay. That sounds good."

"What did you mean when you said that you haven't trusted any guys in a long time? The whole attack thing just happened a few weeks ago."

"I, ah, have had some other problems with guys in the past and I'll tell you sometime, but not now. Okay?"

She was clearly uncomfortable with whatever had happened and I wasn't going to push her to tell me. "Okay. You don't have to tell me. I won't push you. I'm here for you if you need to talk about it though, all right?"

"Thanks. Just forget I said anything. I'd like to forget about it myself."

"No problem," I said trying to lighten the mood. "Your wish is my command."

"Really? Just one wish?" she asked with a smile. I knew I had done the right thing.

"Well, maybe I'll give you two since you are being such a good sport today."

"Two wishes... What should I wish for?" she was thinking to herself out loud and she had a look on her face that I could not quite read. It looked a little mischievous, but Leslie wanted it to be that way, I think. She sat there pretending to ponder her wishes and after a minute or so of pondering I caught her eyes drifting down to my lap and back up again. When she looked back up to my eyes she knew she was busted. She blushed prettily and turned away, embarrassed.

I didn't want her to retreat into a shell because she was embarrassed so I let her off the hook. "You give it some thought and let me know. All you have to do is make two wishes and I'll see what I can do to fulfill them."

"Sounds great. How long do I have to cash them in?"

"As long as you need to decide, but choose carefully."

"I'll let you know," she said with a giggle and everything felt right between us again. I also felt pretty good about giving her an opening to invite me to make a move. I figured it was a no-lose situation. Hopefully she would use the wishes to make me do something I already wanted to do.

We spent the rest of class in companionable silence working side by side on our own multimedia projects. I liked the class and was definitely going to take Multimedia 2 the following year if it was available.

When the bell rang, Leslie and I walked out together into the hall. This time I made sure that I didn't take my eyes off her when she was in front of me. I enjoyed our contact the other day when I ran into her from behind, but I didn't think she would believe me if I did the same thing twice. I really was enjoying the view. She had a really nice ass and I loved it when she wore those jeans. I guess I answered the question that I had a couple of days before when I couldn't decide if she turned me on or if it was just that I had been horny. She turned me on. I really wanted to turn her around and pull her toward me using her ass as hand grips. I was getting hard again looking at her butt.

As we approached the intersection of the busier hallway, she had to go in a different direction than me. She turned around to say goodbye and caught me staring at her tush. I tried to act like nothing had happened, but I was busted. She wasn't mad at me I could tell. If anything she looked pleased.

"Maybe I should give you wishes," she said with an uncharacteristicly saucy smile.

"Hmm. Maybe you should," I taunted. If she wanted to tease me I would go along with it.

"We'll see. If you're a good boy you might earn some wishes."

"I'm a real good boy. Sometimes." This conversation was by far the most sexually interesting one I had ever had with Leslie to that point.

"I'll be the judge of that. I'll have to see what kind of effort you put into fulfilling my wishes first."

"Oh, so that's how you want to play it, huh? All right. I feel confident in my ability to fulfill wishes."

"I'm counting on it," she replied and started off down the hall. She looked back over her shoulder and smiled at me as she walked away. It was good to see her happy again.

I went to lunch feeling good about how things were progressing with Leslie. True, I hadn't just jumped right in and started eating her pussy in school like I had with Natalie, but she was a different girl and I could never hope for a repeat of that situation.

I grabbed my food and sat with the guys as usual. We were doing our usual joking around and talking about all of the things we always talked about. Girls, sports, girls, food, girls, partying, sex, sports, you get the picture. I always enjoyed hanging out with my friends. There was just something about those times with them that made me relax. There really wasn't anything that I didn't enjoy about hanging with them except that while we were hanging out there were usually no girls. Actually Missy and her friends had been hanging out with us at lunch lately, but they weren't with us that day.

It seemed like a normal lunch until Natalie walked into the cafeteria. It was funny how all of the guys just stopped talking as she walked past their tables. They were probably just drooling. I'm sure that quite a few guys got an elbow in their ribs from girlfriends who saw them staring at her.

She looked around while she was walking and spotted me sitting there looking at her just like everyone else. The difference between me and everyone else (I hoped) was that I knew what they were missing. I figured she would walk right past and not say a thing. I wasn't exactly the "coolest" guy in school and I was only a junior. I was wrong, though. She did stop at my table.

She came up right behind me and said out loud "Hi, Jeffy. How's my favorite junior?" She hugged me from behind and I could feel her firm tits pressing into my back. She put her mouth right next to my ear and whispered, "I missed spending quality time with you today. I have been wet all day thinking about how I'm going to get that nice thick cock into my pussy. I'll let you know what I come up with." She ended the whisper with a very subtle little flick of her tongue into my ear.

I hoped the guys just thought that my surprised look was just because she was even talking to me, because there was no way I was prepared for her to say that to me. Not right in the middle of lunch at school. This girl was full of surprises.

She turned and kept walking wiggling those sexy hips as usual. How did she do it? I am convinced that she could make a monk forget his vows and fuck her senseless. No one could resist her if she wanted them.

There was a moment of silence as she started to walk away and the guys were watching her ass twitch, but that was short-lived. All of a sudden the guys exploded with questions all at once.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.