Before they were the Beverly Hillbillies - Cover

Before they were the Beverly Hillbillies

Copyright© 2004 by 69gypsy

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jed gets his first taste of pussy from his cousin Daisy May. While Daisy gets what she wants.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Incest   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex  

Supper was on the table when Jed walked thru the door. Viola was just sitting down, leaving only Daisy, Heather and Jed the only ones not sitting at the table.

'Where have you been?' Granny asked looking at Jed. 'Lord all mighty what have you been into child. Just look at ya. Looks like you have been wrestling with a dam razor back.'

Without saying a word Jed sits down in between Nancy and Dora. He picks up his fork and joins the rest of his family eating when Granny stands up.

'Vi, I think theses children have been up to no good this week and I not think that we can wait for Saturday to give them all baths, so I guess we'll have to do it tonight.' Granny says as she looks at Daisy's knees as she walks to the table.

'Ma... , please not tonight.' Both Nancy and Heather say at the same time. Look at each other they giggle.

'No buts, yall going to have a bath tonight, now finish your supper before it gets cold.' Granny snapped and that was the end of it.


After the supper dishes had been washed Granny had Heather get the tub out of the barn while she and Viola hung up the blankets to block of a cornor buy the stove. As this was happening the rest of the house just sat around.

'What is the problem here? You younguns know what to do, this isn't the first time that youall have taken baths is it, now get to it.' yelled Granny.

As the kids scattered Viola walks up to Granny and started whispering into Grannies ear. Looking at Viola with a raised eyebrow Granny turned to look first at Daisy May and then at Jed as he walks out the door to get water. Turning back to Viola, Granny shakes her head in response what was said.

As Jed came in carrying the fist buckets of water, he dumps them into the tub. He turns to go get undressed. Granny stops him.

'Your last tonight young man, you're not dirtying up the water for everyone else.' Granny state. 'Go get some more water for the stove.' Pushing him to the door.

It was one of the longest night that Jed could remember. For some reason Granny or Vi had Jed come into the bathing area during everyone's bath, either to dip some of the water out of the tub to dump outside or bring in more to heat. His head was swimming with the thing that he saw that evening.

Granny then made an announcement that made Jed shudder. 'Alright you girls head off to bed, me and Vi still need to get wet and Jed still needs to bring water in for us.' Turning her back Granny walks in-between the blanket that where hung around the washing area. "Jed come dip out some of this dirty water and get some more.'

Viola was walking the girls into the big bedroom that the children slept in and started tucking them in.

'Daisy why don't you crawl into bed with Heather, Fancy, and Nancy tonight honey.' Viola says as she kisses Allie, Judy, and Dora on the top of the heads.

'But ma Jed and I sleep together. You know that.'

'Well, when Jed come to bed he is probably be wet and cold and that will just wake you up. Now don't make a fuss get in here where you'll be warm.' Vi said pointing to an empty spot between Heather and Fancy, with Nancy behind her against the wall. 'What don't you want to sleep in the big girls bed?'

'Come on Daisy, you'll get awful lonely over there all by yourself.' Fancy pipe in her high little voice.

'Ok.' mopped Daisy as she got of off hers and Jeds little bed and walked over to the big bed. Climbing in, Viola slaps her on the ass lightly causing Daisy to squeal and plant her ass onto the bed fast. 'Now I don't want any foolin around in her, go to sleep or yall will get what Daisy got for mopping.'

The four girls snuggle under the cover with the cover pulled up to their chins as Viola closed the door tight behind her as she left.

The girls lay there waiting for the sheet warm up and the younger girls to get to sleep.

Fancy was the first to make a noise, 'Aaaagghh, please Nancy, not with Daisy in bed with us.'

'What, she caught Heather and me the other day, so we showed her how to have fun.' Nancy said.

'Besides I think that Daisy has something to tell us about her and Jed.' Heather whispered as she rolled over onto her side, propping her head on her hand with elbow on the bed. 'Well Daisy what did you and Jed do today?'

'Nothing much we were exploring on the other side of the mountain.' Daisy answered meekly as Heather reaches over and starts to rubs on her belly, moving her hand down slowly cupping her pussy. 'Heather, Ooohhhhh, why are you doing that?'

'Do you want me to stop?'

'No'

'Then tell us what happened today or you can go get in your bed by yourself.' Heather explained as she pulled her hand from in between Daisy's leg.

'AAAAAuuuggghhhh' was Daisy's loud response. This caused three hands to shoot to cover her mouth with both of Daisy's hand landing on top of the other hands. Two of the hands were wet and slick. Daisy then grabbed the two wet hands and start smelling and licking the wetness off of both of them, that's when she tasted the difference. One was sweet but there wasn't a lot but the other one was sweet also but had a tart twang also and this hand was covered.

'Are you going to lick all of Fancy's cream off of my fingers or are you going to tell us what you and Jed did today?' asked Nancy pulling her hand away from Daisy's mouth. This caused Daisy to try to follow her hand but was stopped by Heather.

'Spill it, lets start with what I wiped off of Jeds face after he almost ran me down before supper?' Heather stated. As she brings her hand and started smelling and licking the wetness from her fingers 'It smelled and tasted just like this.' She pushes her fingers under Fancy's nose then Nancy.

'MMMmmm, that's smells good. Daisy May did you let Jed eat your pussy?' Nancy asked as she reached over and run her fingers thru Daisy's pussy lips, gathering more of her juices on her fingers, she then licked her hand clean.

Daisy shivered when Nancy touched her between her legs and watched as she then started licking them. 'Not exactly it started when Jed had to go pee.' She started

'Did you watch him?' asked Fancy as she used both of her hands on herself.

'No, he wouldn't let me.'

'What did you do then?' asked Heather

As Daisy went on and told her story of the days events the other girls started to fool around with each other. As the story unfolded the heat under the blankets grew.

'So you weren't callen back to me, you were cummin?' Fancy said as she slid her finger from her left hand into her honey pot and her right hand snuck over to help Heather with Daisy's pussy.

'Yes, all over Jeds face. I'm going to again if you don't quit for a minute.' She whispered back between clenched teeth, arching her back a little to increase the pressure of the two hands that where strumming her little man.

'Wait, ' calls out Nancy was she crawls over her twin to get in-between Daisy's legs, 'We can't get the sheets wet, cum in my mouth.'

'Gggrrrrrr.' Is Daisy's response to Heather and Fancy pulling their hands out of the way. With her way clear, Fancy doesn't waste time by teasing her sister, she opens her mouth and tries to swallow Daisy whole. This cause all the air in Daisy's lungs to be pushed out of her lungs with a 'SSSSSSSsssssssssssss... ' That ends once again with two wet hand covering her mouth but this time her hands were busy holding onto Nancy's head, pushing it into her crotch as she raises her ass six inches off the bed and screams into her two sisters hands.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.