What You See is What You Get - Cover

What You See is What You Get

Copyright© 2004 by JValet

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - After a night of strange dreams, Kerri wakes up feeling like a new woman...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Transformation  

Sometime late that afternoon, Jay poked his head in the front door of the house. His heart pounded with trepidation. And not a little arousal. This afternoon's... hallucination or whatever had been the most terrifyingly erotic thing he'd ever seen, and while it had made him so horny he'd had to go beat off in the boy's room before leaving school, he had no intention of repeating the experience.

Not that he thought he'd be able to stop it if it happened again; this afternoon had been accompanied by the most overwhelming sense of helplessness he'd ever had. It was as if his mom had somehow trapped him, had seduced his senses, transfixing him with her erotic aura. And it felt good. That was the dangerous thing. It had felt so good, he could have stayed there forever, watching his mom play with the semen that coated her skin, slurping it off her fingers, spreading it over her jiggling breast-meat until they dripped with goo, sucking it out of his cock...

Fuck. "Gotta watch that." He said to himself. Jay wasn't sure what was going on, but his mom was at the centre of it, and he was pretty sure the best way to do that was to avoid his mom altogether, regardless of how good she might look with that skirt hiked over her ass, legs spread wide, inviting him to...

Fuck.

The atmosphere in the house was heavy with the aroma of dinner. Which meant that someone was home. Maybe if he could sneak upstairs...

"Close the door, sweetie. We're not inviting the whole neighbourhood to supper." Kerri's voice rang out from the kitchen.

Fuck.

"What's for dinner?" He called out, trying to sound normal.

"It's a surprise," came the reply. "But I'm sure you'll like it."

I've had all the surprises I can take for one day, he thought.

"So," she said, walking into the living room. She'd changed into a light, peachy, wraparound sundress that was, in itself, fairly innocuous, but did little to conceal the weighty, shifting mass of her new tits, and the ruffled hem swirled about her knees in the most inviting way. For some reason Jay didn't fathom, after kicking off her work heels, his mom had slipped into an even taller pair of black sandals.

"So?" He repeated suspiciously, dropping his bag.

"So how was school?" She took Jay by the elbow and steered him towards the easy chair in the corner of the room.

He sat down, and his mom perched on the arm of the chair. "Fine, I guess." He was acutely aware of the exposed flesh of her thighs that appeared as she sat. "Um, I'm just going to wait in my room until din-"

"Hang on," Kerri said, pushing him back down easily. "I need your opinion on something."

"What?"

"Don't worry, it's nothing awful. Just close your eyes, and sit there."

Reluctantly, Jay obeyed. Just as well to go with the flow. He felt his mom jump from the chair, and was actually a little relieved that he hadn't had to watch her skirt flare up, offering tantalizing glimpses of her panties, her thighs, her ass. Mostly relieved, anyway.

Her heels clacked against the hardwood as she took a couple of steps away, and then, moments later, there was a quiet 'flumpf.'

Trembling with fear? Anticipation? Arousal? Jay waited, very much aware of what that sound probably meant.

"Okay, open your eyes."

The bikini she was wearing was not obscene, but left little enough to the imagination. Her perky D-cups were pushed up and out by a pair of black latex triangles, cut low so as to display a maximum of lightly-tanned breast flesh without actually letting her nipples out to play. Her fat tits spilt over the edge over so slightly, and Jay was reasonably sure they would come pouring out at the least provocation. The tiny bikini bottom dipped so low on her hips that there was more than a hand's breadth between her navel and the top of the shimmering black latex. Kerri was standing with her legs slightly apart, just enough for Jay to see how the skin-tight material cupped - and split - the fleshy lips of her cunt.

"Ta-da! What do you think?" She asked, putting her hands on her hips; her tits jiggled ever so slightly at the movement.

"It's, ah, nice?" He replied, searching for a word that wasn't "hot."

"Just 'nice'?" She arched her eyebrow knowingly. "Hang on. You haven't seen the best part, yet." When she turned around, Jay almost lost his load right there and then. Not only were her perfect curves molded perfectly by the second-skin latex, but they only just covered her bare assets, rubbing eagerly against each other as she moved. Across the top, the words "Devil Woman" were stenciled in red script, arching over the smooth surface of her ass cheeks. Jay was so cock-shocked that he almost didn't notice the tattoo that began at his mother's tailbone, and dipped into parts unknown beneath the bikini.

"Well?" She asked archly, slowly turning back around. "Still think it's just 'nice?'"

"What?" He tore his eyes from her tits. "Nonono. They're great, mom... fantastic... perfect..." He was so distracted by all the flesh on display before him that he didn't even catch his own Freudian slip.

"Good. I'm so glad you like it... though, you don't think it's too small, do you?" Her hands slowly made their way up her torso to cup her breasts. "I mean, it doesn't show off too much, does it? Should I get a cover-up?"

"No!" The vehemence of his reply surprised even Jay. "I mean, no. You're fine... the way you are."

"Really? You don't think all the men on the beach will be trying to get a look at my big, beautiful, tits, do you? Trying to see if they'll catch a glimpse of even just a nipple, wondering what colour they are?"

"Er, well, ah," Jay didn't know how to answer that.

"What about the boys, then?" She scraped her fingernails down her abdomen, to her slick, black pussy. "Do you think all the little boys will be staring? Unable to take their eyes from me? Unable to resist the stirring in their sweet little boy cocks?"

"I-I-I-" he stammered, unable to think of a coherent answer, his brain filling with images of his mother, walking along a row of young cocks, inspecting each in turn, some with her hands, some with her mouth, some with...

"How about you, sweetie?" His mom turned around, and bent over at the waist, running her hand down an outstretched leg as she did. "Do you like seeing mommy in her new bikini? In her new body? Doesn't it just make you want to take your cock out and beat it raw?"

"No," he struggled to get the word out, but there it was. He couldn't want that, to beat his meat to his mom, to spray her with his jizz, to reach out and touch... and yet, there was his hand, wriggling inside his pants, taking hold of his teenage fuckstick, harder and hotter than it had ever been before.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.