What You See is What You Get - Cover

What You See is What You Get

Copyright© 2004 by JValet

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After a night of strange dreams, Kerri wakes up feeling like a new woman...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Transformation  

Shouldering his bookbag, Jay slammed his locker closed. Another day, another... something, anyway.

"Dude!" Two morons occupied the next locker over.

"What?"

"There's some seriously hot bitch subbing for Missus Strauss."

Then they started talking about her tits, which were "smokin'," which then descended into a conversation about the girls from the other private school across town that they pretended to have "banged."

Fucking idiots.

Still, it didn't prevent him from wandering near his mom's classroom. Just to have a look. The usual roster of substitutes who visited St. Chrysosome didn't include any "hot bitches," so it wouldn't hurt to have a look at some new blood, would it?

The door to his mother's classroom was wide open, and there were still a few stragglers from her homeroom class spilling out, most of them looking pretty flushed.

Jay poked his head in the door. A delicious pair of ass-cheeks, covered only in a gauzy blue skirt that moulded itself tightly to the curves filling them, presented themselves to his gaze. A pair of endless, tanned legs extended from the brief skirt, and Jay's eyes travelled inexorably downwards, following them over firm thighs and curvy calves, to her perfect little feet, one of them rising in and out of the clear plastic mule she wore. His cock rose powerfully in his pants, and he was filled with the urge to jam his dick underneath that soft little sole, to rub his weeping cockhead against the smooth skin of her thighs, to take hold of her hips and stuff her full of his throbbing meat.

As his gaze rose up over the curves of her buttocks, he noticed that her hair, loosely trailing down her back as she bent over to write something on the desk, was a hauntingly familiar spectrum of reds. The image he'd seen of his mother, standing before her mirror, earlier that morning came roaring back into his brain and he immediately blushed.

"Are you going to stand there all day, or are you going to say something?"

"Mom!?"

The face that rose over her shoulder to leer mischeviously at him was still recognizable as his mother's, but it was if some sculptor's hand had smoothed away all the ravages of time, and left behind a pair of smoldering blue eyes and a set of plush lips that cried out to kiss a sticky cock...

Kerri stood, her ass subtly grinding against itself as she did, and turned to face her son. Her jacket was unbuttoned, and the lapels hung wide open; Jay's eyes immediately fell upon the fulsom bosom jiggling unsupported underneath the thin silk of the camisole she wore underneat her suit.

"I thought... I-I mean, you were... and now you're..." Jay seemed to be having trouble tearing his gaze from the nipples saucily pointing in his direction. Obligingly, Kerri hopped back up onto the desk, crossing her legs in order to give him something else to look at, namely her creamy thighs.

Dangling a sandal from the tips of her pretty little toes, Kerri said, "I know. I was sick this morning, but I felt better by lunchtime, so I came in." She noticed his eyes wander down that way, following the motion of her legs, licking his lips in spite of himself.

Kerri could feel the sexual heat emanating from her son. The aura of lust surrounding him was the strongest she'd felt yet today, and to her it tasted better than peaches and cream.

"Anyway, now that I'm here, do you want me to take you?" Jay watched as his mother smiled salaciously, and chewed on a french-tipped fingernail. He was still waiting for her to finish the sentence with the word, "home," when she popped her finger in between those plush, pink lips. Jay's mom closed her eyes, and purred as though savouring some sweet treat. The tip of his cock, pushing insistently against the button holding his uniform pants closed, pulsed with blood, and leaked enough precum into the denim of his pants that a wet spot appeared.

"Mmmmmmmmm..." his mother moaned softly, as she drew her finger out of her mouth again. A long, white streamer of liquid followed. Jay goggled, knowing that it was too thick to be spit; it hung for a moment, suspended between her fingertip and her pursed lips, then snapped, flying back onto her chin, a pearlescent string that began to ooze its way down her face, towards her neck.

His mother, his once-ordinary mother, ran her sticky finger over her lips, and as she did, they were coated with a thick glaze of goo. Smacking her lips loudly, tiny rivulets of the stuff burst forth from the corners of her mouth, dripping inexorably downwards. She opened her eyes again, and fixed her son with a hot blue gaze that sent his heart pounding in his chest, but froze his spine.

Kerri blinked once, twice, three times, and suddenly her eyes were weeping slime; the stuff had a powerful, musky odor, one Jay was well acquainted with from his midnight adventures with Rosie Palm. Soon, her face was a network of dribbling lines of spunk, crawling inexorably downwards, glazing her features in a seminal frosting.

"What's wrong baby?" She asked, pouting. With each word, more sperm burbled out from her lips. "Don't you like mommy's new facial cream? I call it 'creme de mon fils, ' and I just _love_ the way it feels on my skin, on my lips, in my _mouth_." She licked her lips hungrily, and shrugged off her jacket; her firm tits bobbed enticingly beneath their thin silk camisole. "It's _sooooo_ hot on mommy's skin, Jay. I can feel it burning, all the way down," throwing her head back, Kerri ran her hands down from her dripping chin and over her neck, to grab hold of her tits, leaving thick gobbets of man-goo behind her. She squeezed those succulent mammaries tightly, and gasped with pleasure. The silk simply melted away beneath her hands, and the remains of the camisole fluttered to the floor, a damp cumrag. Her fingers worked freely over the slick skin of her tits, jiggling them, wringing her nipples, building up a white froth between her digits, and somehow producing even more boy-milk to crawl down her abdomen.

"Oh, fuck! Jay, 'creme de mon fils, ' feels sooooo nice on mommy's tits. You will give her some for her birthday, won't you?" She fixed him with that hot blue gaze again. "But do you know where it feels best?" His mom grinned, then gasped, threw her head back and screamed with ecstasy. A thick slug of semen emerged from the hem of her skirt, traversing the firm flesh of her thigh.

"Oh, God, YES!" She screamed. "Give it to mommy, Jay! Give your mother all the cream she needs!" More spunk gushed from between her thighs, and splattered on the floor, sprinkling her toes with goo. "Give it to me! Right up my cunt! You will, won't you, Jay?" Kerri stared into his eyes.

"Well?" She asked.

Jay blinked. He could feel the wetness in his trousers, and the immense erection that strained his zipper, but that was the only evidence of the erotically charged scene seared into his memory. His mother, the sex bomb, looked at him expectantly.

"Are you going home with me, or not?" As she spoke, a hint of white appeared at the corner of her mouth.

Jay's eyebrows shot up. "Ah, no! I mean, that is, um, I wanted to, uh, take the bus. Okay? See you later. Okay?" And he bolted, not hearing the throaty chuckle that followed him out of the room.


When Leon arrived home that afternoon, his erection led the way. All afternoon, he hadn't been able to wipe the image of his own mother, Julia, her hand wrapped around his cock, ordering him to cum for "mommy."

Dazed and horny, he dropped his bookbag in the hall, and stumbled towards his bedroom.

"Cum for mommy, cum for mommy!" The vision in his head screamed, and Leon could only watch helplessly as her tits bobbed in front of his face.

Rubbing the bulge in his pants furiously, his wandering feet took him, not to his own room, but to his parents' bedroom.

"Hiya, sweetie. Watcha doin'?" Leon snapped out of his reverie.

On the bed lay Julia Kolodny. Or was it? The figure on the bed had the same long, slender legs that his mom liked to show off in mini skirts and shorts, had the same mischevious glint in her green eyes, and that mane of straight, black hair. But unlike the mother that had dropped him off at school this morning, this Julia had curves, hips and tits that filled out the filmy black nightie she wore, and a sinfully wicked pair of lush, kissable lips. This Julia also had a tattoo of an inverted pentagram on the inside of her left thigh, Leon noted as she writhed around on the bed and said...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.