What You See is What You Get - Cover

What You See is What You Get

Copyright© 2004 by JValet

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - After a night of strange dreams, Kerri wakes up feeling like a new woman...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Transformation  

On a residential street in quiet Underton, the inhabitants lay sleeping, dreaming variously of things good, bad, and otherwise. In one bedroom in particular though, Kerri Strauss, single mother and middle-school English teacher, only thought she was dreaming. The still-slim forty-year old tossed and turned, cycling her legs as though running, eventually kicking her bedsheets to the floor. In her mind's eye, she was sprinting for her life, dreaming the familiar dream of the faceless pursuer.

She dashed across a featureless plain, too scared to glance back at that which chased her, knowing only it was behind her, and growing closer. Kerri could feel it, could sense its presence drawing near, could almost smell its... perfume?

Yes, perfume. Heady, sweet, it made her head spin, made her feet falter. Hot breath left moisture on the back of her neck. From the corner of her eye, Kerri caught a glimpse of the hunter, a fleeting impression of darkness and shapely curves. Sharp nails traced their way down her shivering spine, then pushed her off balance once and for all.

On the bed, the red-maned mother flipped over onto her stomach grunting as though thrown. Her flannel nightgown was rucked up high on her thighs, glowing ivory in the pale moonlight.

In the dream, a weight pressed down on top of her back, warm and soft and commanding. Hot, wet kisses rained down on her neck and shoulders, while swift fingers found their way to her left buttock, caressing and kneading and working their way ever inward. The perfume filled her head now, buzzing her brain, sending a tingly thrill throughout her body. The idea that her pursuer was a woman never once felt odd to her; this was a dream, after all, and she had occasionally dreamt of lesbian encounters before.

"You taste good, sweetheart," a luxuriously feminine voice said next to her ear, just after a soft tongue lapped at it. "But I bet that little cunt of yours tastes sooo much better... are you getting all juicy for me, darling? All hot and wet? Is your pussy all slick and slippery, dripping with yummy juice just for me?" The questig fingers dropped from her thigh to attack the entrance of her vagina, which was, indeed, sloppy with arousal. Not that she'd ever get this aroused this quickly in the real world, but it was a dream, after all.

She groaned quietly, pushing the soft, saturated lips of her pussy against the fingers that had split her peach for the first time in years. The weight pinning her body to the ground lessened just enough for Kerri to draw her knees up, pushing her ass into the warm, feminine body above her, shoving those questing digits even deeper into her inviting cunt.

On the bed, head pushed into the pillows, bare ass presented to any who could see, pussy weeping fragrant liquid down her thighs, Kerri looked like an invitation to fuck. The demure school teacher was presenting herself to her dream lover, asking to be taken, though the only sounds she made were incoherent mews of pleasure.

"Yessss..." the creature above her hissed. "You love this, don't you? Love the way you feel when I'm inside you, deep inside you..."

"Oh Gaaaawd, yes!" Kerri agreed as the fingers in her pussy began to thrust in and out of her slick hole while another digit tickled her clitty.

"Do you want me inside you forever?" The fingers vanished from her cunt, leaving the teacher empty and wanting. "Do you want me to be in here" something, thicker than a finger, poked at the entrance of Kerri's vagina "for the rest of your days?"

"Yes! Fuck, yes!" Kerri shouted, not caring what she was agreeing to, just needing to be filled again, to be fucked again.

In his bed, Jay awoke, hearing shouts from his mother's room. Worried, the sixteen-year-old swung his legs out and onto the floor, kicking a discarded Maxim out of the way. Padding down the hall towards the source of the noises, it occured to him that they didn't sound like cries of distress.

"Yes! Fuck! Fuck me! Oh, Gaaawd, YES!" Kerri felt something push past her swollen labia and plow deeply into her waiting cunt. Long-nailed fingers clutched her ass, but she didn't care about the pain as the invader in her pussy plunged ever further, far up into the core of her body, or so it felt, then out again, in a long, slow stroke. Something slid right past her g-spot, touching it briefly, too, too, briefly in passing, and she gave a sharp cry of pleasure as her body convulsed.

Jay rapped softly at his mom's door. "Are you all right in there?" But, lost in her own world, Kerri heard only the words of the creature so deliciously fucking her cunt.

"Scream, my little whore," it growled, ramming its appendage home once more. "This," another long, slow stroke, puncuated by Kerri's animal moan, "is mine, all mine. Just... like... you!" Hot flesh slapped together in the dream.

Jay tried the knob. It wasn't locked. Slowly, he turned the knob.

"Are you ready for me to take you, Kerri?" The creature asked, switching gears to short, sharp strokes. Something inside her pussy pressed hard against that oh-so-famous bundle of nerve endings on the upper wall of her pussy, and she jerked wildly beneath this thing that felt female, but somehow fucked like a stud bull.

"Oh, FUCK, yes! Anything! Fuck me! Take me! Anything you want, just do it now!" Chuckling, the creature complied, pounding Kerri's pussy at an inhuman pace, somehow rubbing her G-spot at the same time, bringing her quickly to the brink of orgasm, and crashing over it, the teacher's words lost in a scream of pleasure as she felt the pure, awful, lust wash over her body, her cunt on fire, filled with darkness, feeling it drive deeper, deeper, to the very core of her being.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.