Virgins Only - Cover

Virgins Only

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2004 by Anonymous

Incest Sex Story: Freshman girl's senior brother likes to make it with virgins. She needs a plan...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   .

I began life as Katherine, but now I'm called Katey. I'm sure it will be shortened to Kate when I grow older, but for now, I hope to freeze time!

I was just fourteen and starting high school. My older brother Ken, still seventeen, was beginning his senior year.

On the second day, I was in a bathroom stall when a bouch of seniors came in. Not wanting to get hazed, I lifted my legs and remained silent.

Soon, I heard and smelled evidence that there was smoking going on - balsy!

What's more, it was grass they were smoking - double balsy!

Fortunately, I had finished my "noisy" business, but now I was stuck waiting for them to leave.

Then the conversation turned to sex and my ears perked up.

I recognized her voice - Irene Ward, my brother's current boy toy, was moaning how Ken doesn't seem as interested in her, now that he took her cherry.

Then, Sherry Hasting asked, "Is he even WORTH staying with?"

Irene said, "Well, I guess so. When he did it for me, he gushed so much of that clear stuff (precum) that there was very little pain, and he had plenty of spunk left at the end."

The grass having taken effect, Sherry sarcastically asked, "How do you KNOW how much he had left - did you swallow it?"

When Irene went silent, they all knew it was true! Sherry said, "You little fucking slut - you gave up your cherry AND you swallowed on the same date?"

I don't know how hurt Irene was by this exchange, but if she was true to Ken, she should have kept her mouth shut, no pun intended.

Thankfully, they all broke up in a few minutes or I would have gotten sores from sitting on that hard toilet, if I had to remain there much longer.

I decided to make further inquiries about Ken until I found out it was all true about him.

Not three weeks into the school year, I confronted Ken about his attitude with high school girls.

He told me, "Katey, you don't seem to understand. I get so wet that there doesn't seem to be any friction after the first time, unless I can butt fuck them, but no one wants to try that."

"Oral is better, but only with those girls that are really good at it, like Irene. Other girls chicken out of fucking entirely and oral is our only sex," he added.

Having been masturbating for over a year now, I started imagining Kenny with these other girls, popping their cherries, cumming down their throats.

I found myself fantasizing my brother doing all that to me too, but I didn't want to swallow his spunk. I guess that would have made me a one night stand.

For some deep seated reason, I decided to help steer Ken to virgins that were "on the fence" about going all the way.

He was doing two or three new girls per month by Christmas vacation.

My sex life consisted of a few awkward feels, two premature ejaculators who left my hand messy, and just one guy that I took into my mouth because he was nice enough to lick me first!

He orgasmed so fast and unexpectedly that I had no choice but to swallow it.

That's when I learned that it was just like the scummy part of an under cooked soft boiled egg - as long as it didn't

smell cheesy. I no longer feared the act of swallowing.

Over Christmas vacation, especially after the ten inch snowstorm, Ken and I had plenty of time together after the shoveling was out of the way.

I told him I was ready to try it.

Ken practically shit, "Are you CRAZY? We're brother and sister! For my lube to work, I can't use any protection. That's why I finish in their mouths. As for the rich girls, if I get them pregnant, who cares? They could be my ticket out."

I held back tears as my brother spoke so coldly to me, but I reminded him how I helped his little franchise begin and now it was MY turn to collect a favor.

I had it all planned out in advance - how we could do it on the night I began my period. It would explain away any bloody sheets. Also, it pretty much took pregnancy out of the equation.

Kenny was by no means a horsedick, with about 5 1/2 inches, maybe six, but he knew how to work with what he had and what he had didn't hurt the girls he was with - that counted for something.

I also vowed that if I could get him inside me, then I would have dibs on him the rest of the year.

I was due the end of the month, maybe the 31st, maybe the 1st, so I talked my brother into a New Year's Eve party in my room. Our parents would be out at a real party while their kids fucked in the new year!

But the 31st came and my period DIDN'T, and Kenny wasn't gonna take any chances on me getting pregnant! <Damn!>

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.