Jason and Jennifer Naked In School - Cover

Jason and Jennifer Naked In School

Copyright© 2004 by Jeremy Spencer

Part 7: Sunday

Erotica Sex Story: Part 7: Sunday - Jason and Jennifer are Kennedy Prep's newest participants in The Program, but how will they handle it? She's a volleyball star and he's a choir geek. If they weren't step-siblings they'd be from two different worlds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Reluctant   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Chapter One - Jennifer

For the life of me, I didn't understand what had happened the night before. I thought Jason would be up for a threesome with Heather. I thought he'd be excited by the thought. I thought he would have been happy for me, but instead he storms out of the room.

I felt like such a slut, only I didn't know why. I hadn't been able to fall asleep for hours, and when I finally did it wasn't pleasant.

"Go away," I mumbled into my pillow as someone shook my shoulder.

"Jennifer," said a familiar voice. "Get up." I tried to shrug off whoever it was, but the insistent shaking finally woke me up and I rolled over to see Heather standing there, looking around nervously.

"What do you want?" I asked, unhappy I'd been roused from my sleep. I glanced at the clock and saw it was nearly seven o'clock. If I didn't hurry I'd be late for the team breakfast before we headed back.

"Where's Jason?" Heather asked cautiously, looking around the bathroom door. Suddenly I lost it.

"I don't know," I cried, burying my face in a pillow. "We had a huge fight and he thinks I cheated on him and he just took off and I have no idea where he is and..." I finally choked off my stream of words and collapsed back onto the bed.

"What?" Heather asked, her eyes wide. "Slow down... what happened?"

"I... I happened to mention what the two of us did on Friday night to Jason and he freaked out. He thought I was cheating on him, but I wasn't!"

"Wait a minute. Why would he think you were cheating on him?"

"Because... because you and I had sex," I sobbed.

"And this was a surprise to him... why? He knew about you and Theresa in class, didn't he?"

"Yes, but he didn't know I was going to try it again. We hadn't talked about it, but still..."

"But still, nothing. Shit girl, you did cheat on him."

"I did not," I said angrily. "It wasn't like you fucked me. You're a girl."

"Jennifer," Heather said, sitting down on the bed beside me. "We had sex. You said so yourself. Shit... was he pissed?"

"I think so. He said he felt sick and ran out of the room. I haven't seen him since."

I was beginning to feel horrible myself. It would never have occurred to me that what Heather and I had done was cheating on Jason, but of course it was. Sex is sex, no matter who's doing it, and just because she's a girl doesn't mean it didn't hurt him, but I didn't think of that. Maybe I would have if I'd been thinking right, but I clearly hadn't been doing any thinking at all Friday night.

She was right, I had cheated on him, and now he was nowhere to be seen.

"When did you last see him?" she asked. I shrugged.

"Last night? A little before midnight when he took off."

"Do you have any idea where he might have gone?" she asked.

"I don't know. We had the whole thing set up so our parents thought he was staying with Coach, and Coach was even planning on it, but we were hoping he'd get too drunk to realize that Jason was never in the room."

"Call him," she said, reaching over and grabbing the handset out of the cradle. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Call Coach?" I asked, and she nodded. "Why? So he knows that Jason spent the night here? Are you crazy?"

"But Jason didn't spend the night," Heather pointed out. "You're worried, you had a fight and you don't know where he is. Trust me, Coach will be worried too, and you won't get in trouble."

I sighed, but realized she was probably right, and dialed Coach's room. He answered right away, and I explained what had happened. I left out the part of us screwing in the shower and what had happened between Heather and myself, but I said enough to get the point across.

"Let me see what I can do," he said. "I'll call down to the front desk and see if anyone there knows anything. Maybe he grabbed a cab somewhere or called home."

"I doubt it," I grumbled. "He didn't have any money and our family wouldn't have gotten home until around one or two in the morning."

"Well, you're probably right," he agreed. "But I'll check just in case."

"Coach?"

"Yes?"

"Thanks. I appreciate it."

"No problem."

We hung up and Coach presumably called down to the front desk. Heather was in the bathroom getting ready for the day and I just sunk back into the warmth and security of the bed.

What had I gotten myself into?


Chapter Two - Jason

"Jason," said a familiar voice. "Get up." I tried to shrug away the hand that was shaking my shoulder and slowly I began to wake up. My first thought was I didn't have any idea where I was. I blinked my eyes, trying to get the sleep out, and looked around. I was in the hotel lobby and Coach White was trying to wake me up.

Suddenly it all came back. Last night. Jennifer and Heather. Jennifer and me fighting. Me running out on her.

"Hey," I said cautiously, wondering why Coach was down here so early.

"Hey Jason," he said. "How are you doing this morning? Comfortable chair?"

He laughed as I looked down at the very uncomfortable chair which had been my bed. I had lines all over my arms from laying on the arm, and felt a headache coming on.

"No," I grumbled.

"Well, let's get you up to my room. Why didn't you come in, by the way?" he asked. I looked at his face to see if he knew what had happened, but he seemed sincere.

"It was late," I said. "I didn't want to wake you up." It was the truth, but just enough to not be a lie. It had been late when I ran out of Jennifer's room, but I would have been too much of a mess to face Coach last night.

"Well, why don't we get you up to my room. What do you think about that? I think a nice shower would do you good."

I agreed and the two of us took the stairs to his room. The shower was good and my head was clearer by the time I had dried off.

"So you and Jennifer had a fight?" he asked casually, and I felt my jaw about hit the floor.

"You... how?"

"She called this morning," he said, and a bit of panic began to set in.

"She did?" I asked. "What did she say?"

"She said you'd had a fight and she was worried about you, and didn't know where you were. I was surprised to not see you, but I think maybe I drank a little too much last night, and couldn't remember if you'd ever come in."

I grinned a little at that. We'd been right, and we would have gotten away with it, if Jennifer hadn't turned out to be such a slut.

"I went down to the lobby," I said.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked.

"The lobby?"

"No," Coach laughed. "Your fight. Lovers' quarrel?"

"How did you know?" I sat on the edge of the bed, totally defeated. It seemed as if I was unable to keep secrets from anyone, and felt myself give in to the inevitability of having this conversation.

"It's pretty obvious the two of you are in love," he said. "The way you look at her, the way she looks at you. It was cute how she kept looking into the stands to catch your eye, and how she was the first person you congratulated after we won the match. Not all brothers are like that," he said.

"Step-brother," I corrected.

"I know. Still, even this morning you kind of sigh every time I say her name, and you're really down about something. Since she was just as worried about you I thought maybe something had happened. Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?"

I did want to talk, but I wasn't sure how much I should say. How would he react when I told him that the problem had all stemmed from the fact that two of his star players had been sucking each other's pussies in the hotel room, and one of the girls happened to be my step-sister? I didn't think I should lay that all on him.

"I... I'm not sure what to think," I finally said. "I thought we were in love, but now I don't know if she loves me."

"Sex?"

"What?"

"Is this over sex?" he asked. I squirmed, again trying to say as little as possible.

"Yes."

"So she either cheated on you or she doesn't want to have sex, am I right?"

Christ, are all adults this smart?

"Yes. But I just don't know..."

"Another guy?" he asked, and I shook my head.

"Ah."

What did that mean? Did he know everything already? Fortunately, Coach saw my confusion and took pity on me.

"It's not as uncommon as you might think," he said. "Lots of girls have their first kiss with another girl, and experimentation happens more often than most girls let on."

"But..."

"Do you love her?" he asked, and I felt all my arguments die in my head, because that really was the question, wasn't it? Did I love her?

Slowly I nodded my head. I did love her, and was heart-broken when I found out about her and Heather.

"Is that a good thing?" I asked softly.

"Of course it is!" he laughed. "If you didn't love her you wouldn't have a problem, now would you?"

I finally got it.

"So what do I do?" I asked.

"That's really up to the two of you, but I think you need to ask her how she feels. If she loves you, then you're halfway home. A good, honest discussion might be in order, but that's a good thing. If she doesn't love you then... well... not a whole lot you can do."

"I guess," I said. I sighed and stood up, ready to go face whatever might come my way. Regardless, I was going to tell Jennifer I loved her. No matter how she might feel, I was going to make sure she knew my heart was hers to do with as she pleased.

I was nervous though, because I didn't know how she felt. Although I hoped she loved me, and thought she did, the thought that she might step all over me frightened me to death.


Chapter Three - Jennifer

I jumped when someone knocked on the door, but Heather got off the bed and ran to get it.

"You're here!" she shouted, pushing whoever it was into the hallway. There was a long silence before the door opened up again, and Heather stuck her head in the door.

"I'm going to breakfast," she said. "I'll bring you up an apple and a couple bagels, okay?" I nodded, wondering who had been at the door, but Heather quickly answered my question. "There's someone here to see you," she said and Jason walked into the room as Heather closed the door behind him.

"Hey," I said, pulling the covers up to my neck. I was unable to look at him, and was ashamed to know what he must think of me.

"Hey," he said, sitting down beside me. I took a quick glance at his face, and to my surprise he didn't seem too upset.

"I'm sorry," we both said at the same moment, and we laughed.

"Me too," I said and he nodded.

"Me too."

"I just don't understand..."

"Jennifer, wait. I need to apologize. I over-reacted last night. I should have stayed and let you talk to me, but I was just... so mad. I'm sorry. I only have one question for you, and then I'll leave if you want."

"What?"

"Do you love me? Because I still love you and if you don't love me then I'll leave, but..."

"I do!"

"What?"

"I do love you. Thank you thank you thank you," I said over and over as I jumped into his arms. "I'm so sorry," I whispered. "Heather talked some sense into me this morning. I didn't think about how you'd feel about... about me with another girl, and I'm so sorry. I thought you'd enjoy it but I should have talked with you about it first. Oh God... I love you so much and I was so scared when you stormed out like that last night."

"Oh Jennifer," he moaned as he leaned in to kiss me. "I didn't know what I was going to do," he said. "This has all been so hectic, and there's so much we have to talk about, but promise me this won't ever happen again."

"I promise," I said, meaning it completely. "No more girls for me." I was serious, but Jason started laughing. "What? Stop laughing at me," I grumbled.

"Oh, that's funny," he said. "I didn't mean that. I meant us. Promise me that we'll never get into such a big fight that we can't even talk about it."

"Oh. I promise that too."

"No."

"No, what?"

"You don't have to promise to never be with another girl, just promise that we'll talk about it. I don't want any other girlfriends besides you."

"And I don't want any either," I said. "But playing is okay?"

"Playing is OK," he agreed.

"As long as we talk about it first," I promised.

Then I attacked him.


Chapter Four - Jason

I was caught a little unprepared as Jennifer jumped all over me. We were of course both naked, and she was obviously horny, and I was expecting this to be the greatest make-up sex I'd ever had.

"Make love to me," Jennifer whispered into my ear. Our hands reached out and started gently exploring the other's body.

"Gladly," I said as my cock started to rise. Jennifer felt it bump against her thigh and looked down at it as she reached out a hand and gently slid her fingers over the head.

I threw my head back as Jennifer slowly began toying with my cock, her fingers traveling up and down my shaft as she stroked me. Jennifer reached out a hand and pushed me back on the bed as she crawled between my legs.

"Don't move," she said. "Let me do all the work."

I nodded, gasping with pleasure as I felt her hot mouth envelop my cock. She licked up the veiny bottom of my cock, starting at my balls and working her way up, teasing her tongue over the crown of my prick, before trying to swallow me whole.

"Jesus," I blurted as I felt the tip of my cock bump against the back of her throat. Jennifer gagged, coming up for a breath, before sinking down on me once again. This continued for a few minutes, Jennifer trying to get more and more of my cock down her throat.

Suddenly I felt her throat muscles relax and my cock slipped past and down, and I felt her nose brush through my pubic hair. The feeling was almost indescribable as her throat muscles contracted around my shaft.

"God," she gasped as she sat up, a proud look on her face. "I didn't think I was going to be able to do it. That was a lot of work," she panted.

"Felt good," I said. Jennifer reached out a hand, smearing her saliva over my cock, now quivering with each gentle touch.

Jennifer knelt down again, taking me all the way into her mouth time and again, and I felt the cum begin boiling up from my balls.

"I'm going to cum," I warned as I felt my orgasm rushing out of me. Jennifer mumbled something unintelligible and forced more of my cock down her throat. Suddenly I erupted and had to force myself not to thrust against her face as my semen pumped down her throat.

"I got it all," Jennifer laughed as she panted for breath. She opened her mouth, showing me not a trace of my orgasm. She had swallowed everything and I reached out to touch her face.

"You didn't need to do that," I said, "but thank you. I loved it."

"Don't just tell me you loved it," she said, rolling over to her back and spreading her legs. "Show me, dammit."

I found myself eager for the task and dove right in, my tongue lashing all over Jennifer's swollen pussy lips. She was flooding my face with her juices, so aroused was she, but I slurped up the tangy fluids, coating my lips and tongue with her essence, and quickly brought her to her own orgasm.

"Holy shit," she moaned as we held each other. "That was good."

"As good as Heather?" I teased, regretting my words as I felt Jennifer stiffen beside me.

"Don't," she said and I felt like a heel.

"I'm sorry," I apologized. "I didn't mean it like that, I swear. Shit... I wasn't trying to bring it up... I just wanted to know."

"Really?"

"Really."

"You were better."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. She knew exactly where my buttons were and how to push them, but you... you were like a crazy man down there. It felt like you had three tongues and about fifteen fingers, and I must have drenched you when I came!"

"Taste yourself?" I asked as I leaned over to kiss her. Jennifer opened her mouth and our tongues explored gently. I could taste the salty remnants of my orgasm in her mouth, and she moaned as she licked her juices from my lips. I felt my cock give a valiant effort to rise to the occasion once more, but I was too drained.

"That was hot," she said and I noticed her face was still flushed with arousal.

"That it was," I agreed.

"Jason?"

"Yeah."

"Don't be mad at me okay?"

"Why would I be?"

"I mean, at the question I'm about to ask, but... what would you think of a threesome?"

"Why?"

"I don't know... I love your cock, and having sex with you is the most amazing thing I've ever done, but... I loved playing with Heather too."

"I... I'd have to... we'd need to talk about it," I said.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.