Jason and Jennifer Naked In School - Cover

Jason and Jennifer Naked In School

Copyright© 2004 by Jeremy Spencer

Part 5: Friday

Erotica Sex Story: Part 5: Friday - Jason and Jennifer are Kennedy Prep's newest participants in The Program, but how will they handle it? She's a volleyball star and he's a choir geek. If they weren't step-siblings they'd be from two different worlds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Reluctant   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Chapter One - Jennifer

I was still on cloud nine when I woke up this morning. I thought for a moment about sneaking into Jason's room. I've always had a fantasy of giving someone a wake-up blowjob, but thought there were a few things that could go wrong. The last thing we needed was for Jason to wake up screaming as I sucked on his cock. If Mom caught me in his room twice, I don't know what would happen.

Actually, I was a little confused about what she was thinking. I ate breakfast like I normally did, and for once all five of us were there. Jason and Samantha and I shared a few glances, and I'm not sure which of us was the most nervous. Neither Mom nor Dad seemed to notice anything however, and Jason and I made it out of the house without any major blowups.

It confused me though, because Mom seemed to have almost forgotten that Jason and I were still walking the halls at school completely naked. It was as if catching the two of us in bed had freaked her out completely, and I worried about what would happen when all of this came to a head.

Jason and I walked up to the school, still a few minutes early for first period, and it occurred to me that here it was, Friday morning, and today was going to be the first day that both of us had arrived at school at the same time, at least to the high school. Generally a pretty large crowd gathers to watch the participants strip out of their clothes, but because the two of us had been spending so much time away from the high school, today was the first day for that.

Probably because of that, there were only a couple people hanging around outside the school when we got there, and they really didn't seem to be paying us too much attention.

That quickly changed as the two of us started shucking our clothes. I wasn't trying to be seductive or anything, but Jason's dick started swelling the second my bra came off, and I have to admit my juices started flowing when he dropped his underwear. It's weird how it's still exciting watching someone like Jason undress, even after having seen him naked all week.

Jason had a test in English, so he hurried off to get some last-minute studying in, and I wandered off to the band room. Mr. Bergerud was there, and he congratulated me on the nice job the choir had done the night before, and asked me to tell Jason when I saw him.

"Why don't you just tell him at choir today?" I asked.

"No after-school classes, remember?" he said. "Did you forget about the big pep rally?"

"Oh... yeah."

I had forgotten, actually. The last couple hours of today was a special, all-school pep rally for the volleyball team. I knew there were going to be three or four busloads of people making the three hour drive to the state finals. They'd be heading up Saturday morning, but the volleyball team was leaving right after school, so today would be the last chance for us to get a big sendoff.

I grabbed my clarinet out of its case and spent a few minutes putting the pieces together. I've always hated sucking on the reed to get it wet enough to play, so I walked out to the drinking fountain to run some water over it, and about got run over.

"Sorry, Jennifer," I heard a voice stammer. I looked behind me and saw it was Johnny Randolph who had almost plowed into me.

"Hey Johnny," I answered, turning back to the water fountain.

"I... I haven't seen you around much," he said. "Are you going to be here for rehearsal today?" he asked.

"Yeah, I guess so. Why?"

"Well, you said... on Monday... that maybe I could help you."

I thought back and started smiling as I remembered our last meeting.

"That's right," I said, beginning to grin at his discomfort. Obviously little Johnny wanted another shot at my boobs. "It rained, didn't it, and I said you could help me dry off."

Johnny's face lit up as he realized I remembered Monday. It had rained and I'd allowed him the privilege of drying me off after we marched outside. I'd teased him about his hard-on, but if I remembered right his bulge had felt more than adequate.

"Yeah," he said, nodding frantically. "You think I could... help you out today?"

"Sorry, Johnny. It wasn't raining when I came in. Probably won't happen."

As it turns out, nothing did happen. We were pretty much done marching for the year and we spent the entire rehearsal practicing inside. I had a hard time concentrating though. I'd forgotten just how cold those stupid metal folding chairs can be, especially to my bare butt! I warmed up eventually, but it was definitely distracting.

One thing I've always hated about playing clarinet is that we sit right in front of the trumpet players. They're not so bad, but if you've ever played a brass instrument you know that moisture builds up in the pipes and you eventually have to use the spit valve on the horn to let it drip out onto the ground. Well, today some joker decided it would be funny to blow into his horn with the spit valve open, and I got a spray of the oily crap all over my neck and back.

"Gross!" I shouted, turning around to glare at whoever had done it. None of the players 'fessed up about it, and I stalked to the bathroom to clean off.

I was trying to get as much of the gunk off me as I could, but wasn't having much luck.

"Can I help?" I heard from behind me and I spun around, unaware there was someone else in the bathroom besides me.

"Hey Johnny," I said, smiling at him. The kid was nothing if not persistent. "Would you like to help me get dried off?" I asked. What the heck, might as well give the kid a thrill, right? For a second I wondered if maybe he'd paid off the trumpet player, but dismissed it as a silly idea... Johnny just didn't seem like the sneaky kind of guy.

"Sure," he said quickly, grabbing the paper towels out of my hand. I spun away from him, and soon felt his hands wiping off my back. If his hands strayed a little lower than was strictly necessary I didn't mind too much. I had to put a stop when he offered to dry off my tits. They weren't wet!

"Sorry Johnny," I said as I turned around. "It's not necessary."

Once again I saw that all the excitement had given Johnny a fairly large lump in his pants, and I decided to take pity on him.

"Would you like a little help with that?" I asked, pointing at his groin. Johnny blushed, squirming a bit under my gaze as he fought his conflicting emotions. It was obvious he wanted to run out of the bathroom about as much as he wanted to drop his pants. Not surprisingly the urge to drop his pants won out.

"Sure," he said with an unsteady voice. His eyes widened as I dropped to my knees in front of him, my right hand slowly stroking up and down the length of his prick through his jeans. He moaned as I unzipped his zipper and reached inside. He was wearing boxers and it didn't take too much effort for me to coax his prick through the fly of his pants.

Like I'd thought originally, for a kid his age... well... he was going to make some girl very happy, if you know what I mean. He was already leaking quite a bit of pre-cum out of the tip of his cock, and I spread it over the fat head. I was thinking about giving the kid what would probably be his first blowjob, but by the time I'd stroked his dick four or five times, he was already gasping as his orgasm hit him.

Suddenly I had thick spurts of cum shooting all over my hand and chest as Johnny humped against my fist, crying out as each jet left his prick. His climax seemed to go on for a long time, and I kept pumping until at last he pulled away from me.

"Wow," he whispered, his face red and his breaths coming in short gasps. I stood and looked at myself in the mirror, realizing I was a mess. I had sticky lines of his semen all over my chest, and it took a lot of gentle arguing before I finally was able to get Johnny to leave me alone. I can clean myself up quite well, thank you very much, and wasn't sure what would happen if I let him get his hands on me again.

"Thanks for helping me clean up, Johnny," I sang over my shoulder as I left the bathroom. "You were a big help."

"You're welcome," I heard him yell back at me as the door swung shut. I laughed at the image of him standing there, his soft prick sticking out the front of his pants. He was going to have a difficult time getting to his next class on time, I thought.

As was I, I realized, as the bell rang. I hurried back to the band room to get my books, and hustled my way through the halls to health.


Chapter Two - Jason

My morning classes were really boring for some reason. During first period all I had was a test in English class. It covered a lot of Shakespeare's sonnets and other poems, and I think I aced it.

Then in health class all we did was study for a test we had coming up next week.

I was heading for biology when I happened to run into Justin Miller in the hallway. He looked at me for a moment and started laughing hysterically.

"What's the problem?" I asked, checking myself to see if anything looked out of place. Other than being naked, I mean.

"You... you just look so silly walking around with... with your tiny little sausage flopping around like that," he laughed, pointing at my dick. I realize how big a guy's dick is in the locker room has nothing to do with how big it gets when it's erect, but still... what guy likes having his dick called puny? Still, I probably shouldn't have said what I did.

"Yeah, well... it sure seems big enough for Jennifer," I said. "More than you can say!"

Justin and Jennifer had dated for a while a year or so ago, kind of the same time I'd dated Brenda, before we both realized what evil warthogs the other person was. Jennifer says she had really told off Justin, so it was no wonder he was mad at her, but that still didn't give him the right to attack her in the showers on Monday.

"Fuck you!" he screamed and started coming after me. I dropped my books, readying myself in case he took a swing at me. I'm not a fighter by any means, and like I said, I felt kind of bad that I started this, but I wanted to be able to protect myself if he decided to throw a punch.

Fortunately a few teachers saw what was happening. They quickly intervened, and nothing more happened. I sighed, knowing I was going to have to make yet another trip to the principal's office, this one earned in my opinion. To my surprise, Mr. Tyler, a freshman science teacher only grabbed Justin.

"What about him?" he yelled, pointing at me.

"I saw the whole thing, young man. You're coming with me."

"Just you wait," Justin yelled back at me. "I'll get you for this!"

I shook my head, a little unnerved by the whole thing, but quickly made my way to biology.

In keeping with the theme of human sexual response, today the class was discussing why some people responded to the opposite sex and some to their own. The discussion quickly turned into an argument between the "born gay" and the "decided to be gay" opinions.

"What about bisexuality?" I asked.

"What about it?" Mr. Sanders asked.

"Well, my sister thinks she might be bisexual, but she isn't sure."

"So she's curious?" asked Teresa Jones. Teresa was one of my friends that in my opinion I didn't hang out with enough. She was also one of the school's confirmed lesbians. "She's pretty cute," she said, grinning. "Send her my way!"

The class laughed, but Mr. Sanders got a thoughtful look on his face. I couldn't hear what he said, but he called one of the students to his desk and wrote a quick note, and the student went hurrying off. Nothing was said, and the discussion quickly turned to the hot topic of gay marriage for a few minutes, when to my surprise the student came back, followed by Jennifer.

She shot me a look, wondering what was going on, and I shrugged my shoulders. I had an inkling of what it might be about, and wondered if I had should have mentioned what Jennifer had told me about being curious about girls. My suspicions were confirmed when Mr. Sanders called Jennifer and Teresa up to the front of the class.

"Jennifer," he said. "Jason tells us you have an interest in girls, is that right?" I wanted to sink down into my chair, but Jennifer caught my eye and gave me a look that told me all I needed to know about how she felt. I groaned, knowing we would be talking about this later.

"Yes," she said quietly, not able to meet Teresa's glance. Mr. Sanders went on to say that he thought this would be a good time for Jennifer to do some exploring, and he felt Teresa would be an excellent teacher.

"Thank you," Teresa said loudly. The class laughed as she blew me a kiss, and I felt like crawling under my desk.

"I don't suppose this counts as a reasonable request, does it?" Jennifer asked, trying to find some way out of this. I felt bad that I'd gotten her into this, but it was too late to take it back.

"No, it doesn't," Mr. Sanders said.

"Fine... what do I do?" Jennifer asked nervously. As much as she was resigned to her fate, I thought Jennifer still looked excited at the prospect of touching another girl, even if it wasn't in the best circumstances.

"Don't worry, honey," Teresa drawled. "I'll teach you everything you need to know."


Chapter Three - Jennifer

I wanted to kill Jason, it was that simple. I'd been perfectly content sitting in my study hall when about halfway through the period one of the hall monitors came and grabbed me. She said it had something to do with one of the biology classes, and my first thought was Mr. Sanders wanted Jason and I to demonstrate something.

I was half right.

Okay, I admit it, I was pretty nervous about the whole thing. I'd been having strange feelings around girls for a while, but hadn't had the nerve to do any exploring, and now this. In my mind this was worse than being naked. Much more personal.

"I'll teach you everything you need to know," Teresa said. She was pretty hot, actually, although probably not the kind of girl I would have gone after. Teresa was definitely not your typical butch lesbian. On the contrary she was one of the cheerleaders. Skinny and tall, but with a rather big set of tits, and as she quickly stripped out of her clothes I wondered if they were real.

"Ta da!" she said gleefully, doing a mock curtsey in front of the class when she was finally bare. Teresa would have no problems being in The Program if her name ever came up, I was sure of it. She turned and looked me in the eye. "Come here, little girl. Let me show you what the fuss is all about."

I stood there, arms at my sides, as Teresa walked around me, almost as if she was judging a piece of meat or a melon at the grocery store.

"Nice ass," she said, and I felt her hand brush down between my cheeks. I could feel myself starting to get moist, and her fingers lightly toying with the lips of my pussy only accelerated things.

Suddenly she had moved around to my front and dropped to her knees, her eyes and mouth at pussy level.

"You smell delicious," she said softly, before leaning in and kissing my thighs. I parted my legs to give her more room, and was rewarded as she kissed me all over, all the while running her hands up and down my legs. I thought I was going to pass out from all the attention, her touch was so light and feathery on the soft down of my pubic hair.

"Harder," I whispered. "Lick me harder." Her touch was almost too light, and I needed more stimulation.

"Relax," she answered. "Let me do this. I'm the professional here," she grinned, quickly dipping her head back and licking up my moist slit. Her tongue bumped against my clit and I shuddered, releasing a tiny flood of juices in the process.

My legs were quickly becoming unsteady as Teresa continued to lightly tongue my tender flesh, and I turned my head, frantically searching for a chair. Teresa looked around in confusion as I pulled away, collapsing back onto the chair, but quickly followed as I spread my legs apart.

My nipples were little bullets as I pulled and twisted at the rubbery nubs. My hips thrust almost on their own accord, rushing to meet Teresa's talented tongue. In addition to her mouth, she had begun running a finger up and down my slit, collecting my juices and spreading them around my clit. I looked down in amazement as I watched this... this girl expertly bringing me closer to my orgasm.

The thought hit me with a rush, and I felt my pussy spasm in response... I was being eaten out by a girl, in front of a classroom of kids, and I was loving it. Teresa must have sensed I was getting close to my climax, and sped up her tongue, driving the slippery muscle as deep into my tunnel as she could.

Suddenly I was there, and the tingling quickly spread through my chest and arms, and I felt myself quivering through the orgasm. I clamped my legs over her head, smothering her face with my pussy, all the while humping against her tongue.

"Oh God oh God oh God," I heard myself whimpering as the waves of pleasure rolled over me again and again. Finally I couldn't stand any more and rather unceremoniously pushed Teresa away. I was sweating and out of breath, but I was also very satisfied.

When I had finally calmed down, I reached out to Teresa, helping her off the floor. I threw my arms around her neck, kissing her face all over.

"Thanks," I whispered. "That was wonderful."

"Do me?" she asked, suddenly shy. I nodded enthusiastically, but frowned when the bell rang, signifying the end of the period.

"Later," I promised. "I will definitely see you later, okay?"

"Sounds good," she said, giggling. "So, did I turn you?" she asked. I shook my head emphatically.

"Not even close," I said as Jason walked up. He looked out of it, and I noticed his cock was rock hard. He grabbed me around the waist and began smothering me with kisses, which I eagerly returned.

"I guess I can see that," Teresa said, and began walking away.

"Hey, come back here," I said, grabbing her by the wrist and pulling her back to me. "You didn't turn me into a lesbian, but you may just have opened up a whole new set of options for me."

"Good," she said, kissing me lightly on the nose. Teresa quickly grabbed her clothes and books, something Jason and I didn't need to deal with, fortunately.

"So," Jason said nervously. "I'm sorry... I spoke up before I thought of what could happen. I didn't mean to put you on the spot like that! You pissed at me?"

I thought for a moment, but shook my head. "I was," I answered truthfully. "But... it was just too good an experience. I think it could have been handled a little better, mind you," I scolded. "But it was good."

Really good, I thought to myself. I was physically exhausted but satisfied as I walked with Jason to gym, my mind still filled with thoughts of what had just happened.


Chapter Four - Jason

I considered myself a fortunate man as Jennifer and I walked out of my biology class. I'd gone from the possibility of having my butt kicked by my sister to having to fend off her kisses in the course of fifteen minutes and one huge orgasm. To say I sighed a sigh of relief would be an understatement.

Gym was okay. Jennifer was lucky enough to be allowed to sit out. Because of the upcoming volleyball game no one wanted her to get hurt, so she sat on the sidelines while the rest of us, ironically enough, played volleyball.

I've never wanted to wear a jockstrap more than I did for that hour. I was bouncing around so much I thought I'd bruised just about everything I had to bruise.

I was soaping up in the shower, trying to be gentle with my cock and balls, when Heather Carter walked up to me.

"Can I help you out?" she asked.

"I suppose that's a reasonable request," I managed. This was kind of a dream come true for me. I'd had a crush on Heather since sixth grade, and while I knew nothing was going to come of it, it was certainly nice to have her washing me.

"Nice," she said as her soapy hands slid up and down the shaft of my cock. I closed my eyes and let the sensations run over me as I received an expert hand-job. Suddenly I heard a slap and Heather's hand was ripped away from my cock.

"What the hell are you doing?" someone screamed and I opened my eyes to see Brenda shouting at Heather, who was standing there with a stunned look in her eye.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I can't believe you were touching that... that asshole!"

"What's your problem?" Heather yelled, getting a little pissed now. "I'm just trying to help him out... show him a good time."

"That asshole doesn't deserve a good time," Brenda spat back, getting herself bent seriously out of shape. "That fucker dumped me sophomore year, and he deserves the biggest case of blue balls ever, so fucking don't touch him!" she screamed, and slapped Heather across the face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.