Jason and Jennifer Naked In School - Cover

Jason and Jennifer Naked In School

Copyright© 2004 by Jeremy Spencer

Part 3: Wednesday

Erotica Sex Story: Part 3: Wednesday - Jason and Jennifer are Kennedy Prep's newest participants in The Program, but how will they handle it? She's a volleyball star and he's a choir geek. If they weren't step-siblings they'd be from two different worlds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Reluctant   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Chapter 1: Jason

Oh man, I can't tell you what a wreck I was when I woke up this morning. I still wasn't sure what was going on with Jennifer, although I think I was starting to get the picture, and it made me a little uneasy. For some reason I woke up this morning, and the first thought that popped into my head was "she's in love with you, dummy," and suddenly things started to fall into place.

A lot of the things Jennifer had been doing were clearly the behavior of a girl in love with a guy, and it made me kind of nervous. I loved her as a sister, and I had to admit that she was a beautiful girl, and given the right circumstances I could easily fall in love with her. Hell, half the guys in our class had lusted after her at some point, even that fool Justin Miller had asked her out. I could see the appeal, and if I was truthful, I was even jealous.

And of course, I realized it was my own problem dealing with the whole brother-sister relationship, and that we weren't really related. It occurred to me that Jennifer, had I not viewed her as a sister for so long, would have been the first girl I would have wanted to ask out. She was smart, funny, beautiful, athletic, she was everything I looked for in a girl. Plus, I knew she wanted me too, always a plus in my book!

I had almost convinced myself that I was in love with her, when a shiver ran down my spine. It was all well and good to imagine the two of us as a happy couple. But... what if I was wrong? What if somehow the fact that we were in The Program was making her behave differently from how she normally would? What if I was completely off my rocker? What if that isn't how she felt about me at all?

What a horrible mistake that would be, but one I could deal with. I hoped.

What made me more nervous was the idea that our mom still hadn't complained to the school district. So she didn't know that Jennifer and I, in just a couple hours, were going to be naked in front of an entire class of middle school kids, teaching them all about sex.

If she wasn't pissed before, she would be when she found out.

When I went to the kitchen for breakfast, Jennifer and Mom were already there, but they weren't talking very much.

"Good morning, Jason," said Jennifer, and Mom looked up from her bowl of fruit and nodded.

"Hey," I answered, still a little distracted. I'd been up kind of late, worrying and thinking about today, and life in The Program in general, and probably wasn't in the best of moods.

"So what are your plans for today?" Mom asked, looking at the two of us.

I paused, a piece of toast halfway to my mouth, and looked at Jennifer. She had her head buried in her hands, and wasn't looking.

"We're... ah... we're going to the middle school today," I answered, quickly taking a large bite of my toast. If my mouth was full, I figured, then I wouldn't be able to spill the beans.

"Oh?" she looked surprised. "What are you doing there?"

I saw Jennifer looking at me for help, but I just motioned that my mouth was full. She sighed before answering.

"Sex ed." She said it very quietly, and it took Mom a little while to understand her. If I hadn't known what we were doing, I don't think I would have had a clue as to what she'd said. To my surprise, Mom didn't look all that upset.

"Oh," she said, very noncommittal, and took another bite of fruit. "What will you be doing?" she asked, again looking to me for answers.

"Um. Demonstrating. I guess. Not sex." Jennifer glanced up quickly at me a look of horror on her face, and I cringed. Why did I say that?

"Pardon?" That had obviously caught our Mom's attention, and I blushed under her gaze. Me and my big mouth. I glanced at Jennifer, who somehow was managing to laugh at my predicament and look worried at the same time. I shot her a glare before answering.

"I mean, I think we're just supposed to be up on stage so the kids can get a look at us... and stuff," I stammered. She didn't seem happy with my answer, of course.

"Why can't the teachers just show a film, and what is this "and stuff" you mentioned?" Her eyebrows were raised in a question, and she looked ready to blow a gasket, so I answered slowly.

"I think the district saw this as an opportunity to show them... to show the kids what a real person looks like, and not just a drawing in a book. And I think we'll answer questions, about what we think and feel and how we react to stuff."

"More "stuff" huh?" She shook her head slowly, and said something I didn't catch, but Jennifer did.

"It's not like that, Mother!" Her eyes were on fire, almost blazing in their intensity. "It's not dirty and filthy. It's just a body. You have one! I have one! Samantha has one too, and this is supposed to show her what to expect, which is more than you've ever done! God!" Jennifer threw her hands up, before jumping out of her chair and rushing out of the room.

To my shock, Mom seemed to ignore Jennifer's outburst and went back to reading her newspaper while she speared the last pieces of fruit from her bowl. She was ignoring me too, so I took the opportunity to drink the last of my juice and get out of the kitchen.

It was almost time for us to head out, so I went looking for Jennifer. The door to her room was closed so I knocked on it. I didn't hear a response, so knocked again.

"I said go away," I heard Jennifer's voice, quiet and ragged, as if she'd been crying.

"It's me," I said through the door. There was a long pause before she answered.

"Come in. It's open." I turned the knob and opened the door and froze.


Chapter 2: Jennifer

I ran out of there as fast as I could, as mad as I've ever been at my mom. She just doesn't understand what's going on, and it isn't fair. I went to my room and had a little cry, but the more tears fell, the angrier I got, and I finally sat up and decided no more acting like a little girl. I'm an adult now, and I can make my own choices.

But if she's going to act like a bitch then I'm going to give her a reason to. I can't believe she had the nerve to act like I'm some bimbo who's walking around school naked just to get my kicks. I have to admit it's exciting, but The Program is more than that, at least it has been so far.

So if she's going to treat me as if I'm just using my body in all of this, then she's going to get an eyeful. She didn't understand what was going on at school, so I was going to show her, and stripped out of my clothes, which is when someone knocked on the door.

"Go away," I said kind of hoarsely, my throat still rough from crying. Whoever it was didn't pay attention, and I called out again, figuring it was my mom, but then Jason called out through the door.

"It's me."

"Come in," I answered. "It's open." The door opened and he stuck his head through the opening, and his eyes about bugged out of their sockets.

"Ah... sorry... I didn't..." he stammered, and I had to fight the urge to giggle at his expression.

"Get in here," I motioned him in. Slowly, looking everywhere but at my body, he came into the room, quickly closing the door behind him, and I heard a sharp click as he locked the door.

"What... what are you doing?" he asked, clearly not wanting to be in my room.

"Jason, it's okay. Jason. Look at me." Slowly he raised his head, although he moved fairly rapidly over my pussy and tits, and went straight to my face. Such a gentleman, but dammit, I want him to look at me like a woman!

"What?" he asked. I sighed, not knowing how much I should say. I didn't know what was going to freak him out or not, but I had to tell him, and it had to be now.

"I decided I'm not going to live my life scared of her," I started, seeing how Jason reacted. He nodded slowly, and I took a deep breath and continued in a rush. "I'm not going to pretend I don't have a body, which she seems to be doing, and you seem to be doing it too. Jason, I'm just another girl and you need to understand that it's okay to look at me that way. I'm not embarrassed when you get hard looking at me. I've said I think it's a compliment, and it gets me hot and bothered knowing you look at me that way, because I look at you that way too." I paused suddenly, trying to gauge his reaction, but he was like a wall, not giving anything away.

"Oh?" was all he said, and I wanted to scream.

"Yes! Come here. Jason, come here. Please?" I pleaded, but he stood very still in the middle of the room, so I walked over to him and took his hand, which was trembling slightly.

I pulled his hand to my lips and kissed each finger very slowly, as sensuously as I could. This was all new to me. I'd never tried to seduce anyone before, and wouldn't be able to live with myself if I screwed it up.

"I'm in love with you," I said softly between kisses. "I have been for a long time." Another kiss. "And I think you like me too." Kiss kiss. "But you're shy about it." Kiss. I'd run out of fingers and just held his hand, looking expectantly at him, hoping for some sign. He tried to pull away, but I held him tightly. Please God, don't let him run on me!

"Jennifer... we're brother and..."

"No we're not! Don't think like that! Don't think with your head. God! Why can't you be like other guys and think with your little head." I glanced down and he squirmed under my gaze. I could see the outline of his erection pushing through the fabric of his slacks, and fought the urge to run my fingers over the sizable bulge. "I think your little head is saying "yes" while your big head is screaming "no" to me. Right?" He nodded, taking a deep breath.

"It doesn't feel right," he said, shrugging his shoulders. Desperately, I pressed my body against his. His dick pressed against my stomach, and I felt my tits flatten as I molded myself against his chest. Slowly I took his hand and lowered it to my pussy, which had been dripping with my arousal ever since he came into the room.

"See how wet I am for you?" I asked, manipulating his fingers around my slick folds. "Feel how much I want you? I want you so badly, and I can tell you want me too," I said as I dropped my hand to his shaft, giving the engorged flesh a squeeze. I saw a look of concentration in his eyes when suddenly something inside Jason snapped and he pulled his hand away from mine.

I thought I'd lost him then, I feared I'd screwed up badly, but to my delight he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close to him.

"This is really scary," he whispered into my hair, and I could feel his hot breath against my scalp. I tilted my head up, staring him in the eyes. I shook my head.

"It's not for me," I said, smiling. "Not even a little bit, because I love you. I love you."

He relaxed then, and our embrace became more sensual. I felt like jumping up and down as I felt his hands move over the skin of my back. His fingers traced down my spine, feeling every muscle, every rib, until at last his hands came to rest on the cheeks of my ass. I flexed, and felt his hands grip and caress each muscle. God, finally... it felt so good!

I reached up and gave him a little kiss on the lips, and it was electric. I felt a bolt of electricity go straight to my gut and zap my pussy, and I know he felt something too judging by the look in his eyes. I moaned and my lips parted and I snaked my tongue out and traced a wet line around his mouth. He opened to let me in and we stood there, our tongues dueling for what seemed like hours.

Finally breaking the kiss I backed away, panting slightly. My nipples were hard and I could see Jason's face was flushed with his own arousal. He reached for my breast, and oh God I wanted to feel his hands on me, but I looked at the clock and saw the time.

"I'm sorry," I whimpered as I kissed him roughly on the mouth, putting as much of myself into it as I could. "We have to go." He groaned in disappointment, but nodded as well.

"I suppose," he answered. "God, we're going to be in front of a class like this. I don't know... it's going to be hard," he said. I giggled, patting the front of his pants, finally laughing out loud as he squirmed under my touch.

"I hope it's hard," I said. "I think that's what they're hoping for." Finally he laughed and I started to move to the door.

"Jennifer," he said, and I turned to look at him. "Are you sure you want to walk out of here naked? Mom will just blow up." I shook my head.

"I don't care," I answered, and I didn't. "This is what The Program is all about. I shouldn't have to be ashamed of my body, and I shouldn't have to be scared, because there shouldn't be anything to be scared of."

"Don't be so sure," he grumbled. "Right now I want to throw you down on the bed and ravage you." I flashed him a smile and continued to the door, swaying my hips a bit more than necessary. I turned and giggled, seeing his eyes plastered to my ass.

"That doesn't scare me either," I said. "Not even a little bit."


Chapter 3: Jason

Thankfully, we managed make it out of the house and into Jennifer's car without being seen, but that sure didn't last long. It wasn't a long drive to the middle school, and suddenly we were faced with the walk across the parking lot into the building.

As I was getting out of the car, Jennifer grabbed my arm. I paused and smiled, looking back at her.

"Walk with me?" she asked. What was I going to do? Leave her in the car.

"Of course," I answered, as reassuringly as possible. I had a thought, and without another word started stripping out of my clothes.

"Jason!" she gasped. "What are you doing?" I grinned.

"If you can do it, I can do it too," I answered. "Besides, we're going to be naked pretty soon as it is, right?"

It was all worth it as she jumped out of the car and ran around to my side. She threw her arms around me and gave me another big hug, kissing me fiercely, but pulled away when she felt my dick start to respond.

"Uh uh," she said, wagging a finger. "Can't have that yet. Don't want to scare the children." I laughed, and sighed as she took my hand in hers as we walked into the building.

And just about ran into a horrified-looking Samantha.

I didn't notice, but turned my head around when I heard a small scream.

"Oh my God!" she yelled and without another word ran off down the hallway. Jennifer tried to go after her, but I held tight to her hand, and we watched as Samantha skidded around a corner out of sight.

"It'll be okay," I said. "Who knows, she might even be in the class." Jennifer flushed a bit at that, but nodded. "Now, let's go see the principal."

It was amusing to see the looks we got as we made our way to the office. In the two days since we'd started The Program, I think the two of us had gotten used to the idea of parading around in the buff, but the biggest difference was in how other people were looking at us.

The middle school crowd was obviously not well-prepared for our naked entrance, and I began to have second thoughts about leaving our clothes in the car. What if this wasn't exactly what they'd had in mind? Jennifer must have sensed my concern, and patted my arm.

"It's fine," she whispered as we reached the principal's office, startling the secretary with our sudden appearance. Her eyes widened as she realized we were naked, and I quickly introduced us.

"I'm Jason, and this is Jennifer. We're here about the sex education classes."

"You're naked," she stammered, reaching for the phone on her desk.

"We're in The Program," Jennifer answered. We sat down while the secretary had a whispered conversation into the phone. She must have been satisfied by whatever explanation she received as she relaxed visibly and waved us to a door a little bit down the hall.

"Just go right through that door and you'll be met," she said, relieved to have us out of her office.

We headed the direction she'd pointed, and knocked when we reached a closed door.

"Come in," we heard a muffled voice through the door and opened it, stepping inside. To my surprise, it was the school nurse, Mrs. Becker, sitting with the middle school principal, Mr. Klein.

"Welcome," he said, waving us to a set of chairs. "I see you came prepared," he joked. We smiled and took our seats as he shuffled some papers around on his desk. Jennifer leaned over and had a quick conversation with Mrs. Becker. I couldn't catch what they were saying, but Jennifer seemed happy and Mrs. Becker smiled broadly at whatever Jennifer had to say.

"What was that about?" I asked, leaning to speak into Jennifer's ear. She shook her head, refusing to tell me.

"Okay, are we ready?" Mr. Klein spoke up, his voice loud in the quiet office. We quickly faced him and nodded. "Good. There has been a slight change in our plans," he continued. "It was originally intended to have you sit in on one of our classes, but a few teachers and parents have complained, and there's been a change."

"So we're not doing anything today?" I asked, a bit relieved. I didn't mind missing the class, but wasn't sure this was all that great an idea.

"Oh no... we've set you up in the auditorium. You'll be in front of the entire school." We must have looked shocked at his words and he chuckled. "Get it all over with at once, right?"

Jennifer and I stared at each other, before silently agreeing.

"Wonderful," he said, clapping his hands. "Let's get started then, shall we? Mrs. Becker has agreed to fit you into her lesson plans, but I'll leave the particulars of that up to the three of you. Agreed?" We nodded, and were quickly dismissed.

Thankfully it was between periods, and the three of us traveled down the hallway to the school auditorium in relative anonymity. We did manage to cause a minor disturbance however, as one girl just exiting the girls' bathroom dropped a large load of books when she saw us, her papers flying everywhere. We helped clean up, but the girl was flustered, and I caught her eyeing the two of us on more than one occasion, a blush quickly creeping into her cheeks. She ran off as soon as her books were gathered, and we continued to the darkened hall.

Mrs. Becker quickly turned on the lights, and we saw where we would be spending the rest of the day. The middle school auditorium seated about four hundred people, although I had no idea how many students would be present. My graduating class had about eighty students, but Kennedy Prep was fed by two middle schools, so depending on class size, there could be around a hundred students watching us, I estimated.

I didn't need to wonder long as Mrs. Becker started speaking. "We've decided to break up the classes into boys and girls," she said. "There will be around sixty girls and fifty boys, each group coming in separately before lunch. I will have each of you on stage by yourself for half their session, and questions will be focused specifically to the sex of the person on stage, understood?" We nodded.

"What happens after lunch?" Jennifer asked. Mrs. Becker sighed.

"It depends on you two," she said. "Jennifer, may I speak with you a moment?" Jennifer walked off with the nurse, and I was left there in my seat, alone again.

More girl talk, I thought, laughing to myself as they returned, and I noticed Jennifer had a serious expression on her face.

Uh oh, I thought as she started to speak.


Chapter 4: Jennifer

I was afraid Mrs. Becker might say something about our conversation the other day, but thankfully she pulled me aside before discussing it.

"Did you get a change to talk with Jason last night?" she asked.

"No, but we talked this morning," I said, a smile breaking out on my face. She laughed when she saw me glowing.

"It went well then, I take it?" she asked with a little grin. I nodded.

"Very well," I sighed. "He... it was good." Her eyes widened when she heard me.

"So you two... did you..."

"Oh no! We kissed, but I think he likes me."

"That's good," she said, looking relieved.

"Why?"

"Because the after lunch plans involve the two of you on stage. Together."

"Doing what?" I asked, then whitened as her words sunk in. "You mean the two of us... on stage... in front of the whole school?" She quickly shook her head.

"No, nothing like that," she answered. "Well, we had hoped you would be comfortable showing the students some... some rather intimate things, but nothing you're not comfortable with."

"So this isn't a reasonable request situation?" I asked.

"No, certainly not!" she laughed. I sighed, but said it was okay with me, but I wasn't sure how Jason would react. "Well, we'll just have to tell him, I guess, won't we?"

I nodded, but had a thought. "Can I talk to him by myself," I asked. "I think he'd take it better from me, especially since this is... since it's all so new." She looked thoughtful for a moment, but finally agreed.

"That's probably best," she answered. "Would you like to discuss it now? We have a few moments, or you could talk during lunch."

"Now. Absolutely now. I wouldn't want to spring this on him at the last minute!" She laughed, and the two of us went back to where Jason was sitting. I sat beside him and took his hand, while Mrs. Becker conveniently made herself scarce.

"What's up?" he asked, giving my hand a squeeze. "You done with your girl talk?" I made a face before answering.

"It was about this afternoon," I answered, and quickly described the tentative plan. Jason didn't react much during my explanation, and I wasn't sure how to read him. "Are you okay with this?" I asked. "If you're not, it's fine. She said we don't have to do anything we're not comfortable with, period."

"What would we have to do?" he asked, sighing a little. I thought he seemed ready to give in, for my sake, but I didn't want that.

"Jason, we don't have to do anything. If we choose to," I stressed, looking him in the eye. "If we choose to do anything, I think they'll want us to kiss, and probably touch a little bit. But nothing you're not comfortable with," I said, but he still looked uncertain.

"I don't know. I was hoping to have a chance alone with you before I had to grope you in front of a hundred middle school students," I laughed at him, but quickly shut up when he continued. "A hundred middle school students... and Samantha."

Shit. He was right. I'd forgotten about the fact that she'd be in the class, and I started to worry, but suddenly Jason was comforting me.

"It's fine," he said, putting his arm around my shoulder and pulling me close. I put my head on his shoulder and listened as he spoke softly. "We'll do this... I'll do this, and it'll be fine. We can talk to Samantha at lunch and let her know what's going on. If she freaks, we can always back out, or at least give her the opportunity to try and get out of the afternoon session." He looked down at me and kissed the top of my head. "Deal?" I nodded.

"Deal."

We finished right in time, because just as Mrs. Becker came back the doors in the back of the auditorium started opening and the class began filing into their seats. I sighed a bit, still kind of nervous about the whole ordeal, but was relieved, as it appeared Jason would be going first.


Chapter 5: Jason

As the group of girls made their way into the auditorium, I realized I would be going first, and suddenly had a case of the nerves, but I took a few deep breaths, and willed myself to calm down.

So it was kind of a surprise when Mrs. Becker called Jennifer's name. She looked at me quizzically, but quickly got out of her seat and walked up the stairs to the stage and stood by the nurse.

"Girls," Mrs. Becker started and the room slowly quieted, all eyes on the naked high school student. There were a few giggles and Mrs. Becker glared, finally quieting everyone. "Thank you. Today, as you know, we're having a special session of your sex education classes. First, is everyone here?"

A small voice answered from the back of the room.

"Everybody but Mindy Walker. Her mom wouldn't let her come today." Mrs. Becker shook her head sadly.

"Well, we'll have to have a talk with her then. Anyone else missing?" There was a moment of silence, but eventually there was a chorus of "no" and "everyone's here" and the discussion resumed.

"While the focus of your time this morning will be with Jason," she said, motioning to where I was sitting in the front row, "we wanted to give you time with Jennifer, in case you had any questions." A girl sitting close to me raised her hand, and Mrs. Becker pointed her out. "Yes, a question?" The girl stood, blushing.

"What's it like when you touch... when you touch a penis?" she asked. There was a chorus of titters, and the girl quickly turning red and sat down, ignoring the taunts of her classmates.

"Class!" Mrs. Becker had to shout to be heard over the giggles. "You will behave or this time will be cut very short and you will return to your normal classes." The girls quickly quieted as Mrs. Becker returned to a normal speaking voice. "That is a good question Tiffany, but one which will have to wait until after lunch. The morning period, as I thought your teachers had covered, is strictly for anatomy questions." The class groaned, clearly disappointed, as Mrs. Becker continued. "Are there any more questions?" There were none, and Jennifer quickly sat down and I took the stage.

Fortunately, or so I thought, I had managed to remain soft throughout the entire morning. My satisfaction at finally gaining some semblance of control was shattered when the same girl raised her hand.

"Mrs. Becker? Why isn't... why isn't he hard?" I blushed as the red-faced girl sat back in her chair, her eyes plastered to my cock.

"Perhaps you would like to answer that, Jason?" I nodded.

"Well, I think it's probably because I'm getting used to it a little bit. This is kind of strange for me. Jennifer and I have been naked since Monday, but at the high school, people in halls are allowed to touch us between classes." There was another round of giggles as the girls realized what I was saying, but it was quickly hushed by another glare from Mrs. Walker.

"Class," she said, the warning clear in her voice, and the girls quieted.

"So I'm kind of getting used to it, and while some people," I said, glancing at Jennifer, "might say that I've been hard since Monday, it's not true."

"What does it take?" the girl asked. Clearly the middle school boys were going to watch out for this girl once the class was over! She might as well have been taking notes, so intent was she on my answer.

"Well, I could get hard if someone was touching me, or if I was touching myself. And for most guys, seeing naked people, in particular naked girls or women, generally does the trick. But sometimes just seeing someone almost naked is nearly as exciting."

"What do you mean?" asked Mrs. Becker, clearly wanting me to explain in more detail.

"Well, for me, sometimes just being able to see a bit of cleavage, or a nipple pushing through a shirt, or just watching a woman walk is very exciting and will often give me an erection."

"Could you show us?" the girl asked, blushing wildly. I could see the girl next to her lean over and whisper something to her and the two laughed, but Mrs. Becker saw it too.

"Girls? Anything you'd care to share?" she asked the two blushing eighth-graders, now sitting primly in their chairs. "Tiffany? Care to enlighten us?" Tiffany shook her head, glaring at her friend, who raised her hand. "Yes, Stacy?"

"I just asked Tiffany if she'd like to help," she said, covering her face with her hands.

I expected Mrs. Becker to be angry, but instead she looked amused. To my horror she turned to me, eyebrows raised in question.

"Well, Jason? Would you like help?" I turned to Jennifer, looking for guidance, but she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Help?" I asked.

"Would you like Tiffany to help give you an erection?" she asked. I gulped, not knowing how to answer, then nodded. If I was going to help teach these girls, I may as well help as much as possible.

"Well, come on, Tiffany," said Mrs. Becker, motioning the girl to the stage. Tiffany got to her feet and shyly walked up to me, her eyes riveted to my flaccid penis.

"What do I do?" she whispered, clearly not having anticipated this. I smiled, trying to put her at ease. Tiffany was a pretty girl, although not very developed, physically, but she appeared very eager.

"It's not going to take much," I said, trying to sooth her nerves. "Just grab me, not too tight, and start squeezing." She blushed a deeper shade of pink, but reached out a tentative hand, lightly brushing against my soft prick. "Go ahead and grab it," I said softly, putting a hand over hers. She jerked back as I touched her, but quickly had my rapidly-swelling cock in her hand, slowly manipulating my shaft.

"Wow," she said, as I reached a full erection. "What do I do now?" she asked, gaining more confidence as I groaned at the sensation of her tiny hand gently stroking my cock. I knew if she continued much longer the only thing to do would be clean up my mess. If she was this inexperienced I didn't want to scare her, and put a hand on her wrist, slowing and finally stopping her movements.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.