Swapping Brothers - Cover

Swapping Brothers

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Incest Sex Story: Lindsey and Pam are two 15-year old high school girls and they've both got brothers, Frank and Mike. One day when the girls are having a girl talk session, they both find out some very sexy personal information and they agree to set Pam up with Mike for a fuck session. That turns out to be only the beginning of their mutual fun.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Chapter 1

Lindsey and Pam were best friends at school and they both had a lot of things in common. For one thing, they were both developing into very sexy teenage girls even though they were only 15 years old and they both had lost their virginity during the past year and were learning to love all they were finding out about sex and fucking with the guys they wanted to let inside their horny young pussies. And one other thing that both girls had in common was that they each had an older brother, both of whom were seniors in the same high school where the girls attended. Lindsey's brother was Frank and he was a pretty good player on the high school's football team, and Pam's brother was Mike. He played guard on the high school basketball team so both of the brothers were muscular jocks who were in pretty good shape so there was lots of good-natured rivalry between them about whether the basketball or the football teams were the best.

One afternoon when Lindsey had gone over to spend the after-school hours at Pam's house, the two budding teenagers began to talk openly and candidly about sexual things -- their experiences, how each of them had lost their virginity, and what their hopes and dreams were of future sexual experiences.

"Hey, Lindsey," Pam said as she was lying there on her back in the middle of her double bed, "what do you know about your brother Frank and his abilities as a lover? You ever heard anything from any other girls about how good he is in bed?"

"Yeah, Pam, I've heard from two different girls that Frank's pretty sexy in bed. That's what the two of them said, but I can vouch for the fact that Frank's very good in bed," Lindsey responded, looking to see if her last comment had gotten Pam's attention.

"What do you mean you can verify that Frank's good in bed?" Pam asked, feeling her heart rate getting faster as thought she'd heard Lindsey right.

"I'm saying, Pam, that Frank's fucked me more than once, and we've done it enough times now that I can safely tell you he's a very good lover. Yes, that's what I'm saying -- my own brother Frank has fucked me several times, Pam." Lindsey laughed as she enjoyed the incredulous look on her girlfriend's face. "Why, you mean you and Mike haven't become lovers yet?" Lindsey laughed as she could tell that the fact she and her brother Frank had fucked was blowing Pam away.

"No way, Lindsey. Fuck my own brother?? Are you kidding? How in the world did you two start having sex with each other?" Pam inquired as she found the subject very sexy and she wanted to find out how Lindsey at age 15 had not only lost her virginity but now had her brother fucking her regularly too, apparently.

"Well, it's a long story, Pam," Lindsey assured her girlfriend, "but I can just tell you that Frank and I have been having sex for the past six months. He found out when I'd lost my virginity, and one night he came to my room and basically came right out and asked me if it was true that one of his buddies had gotten my cherry. I figured he already knew or he wouldn't be asking so I told him the truth. Well, it turns out that he'd been thinking about approaching me sexually for several months but he didn't want to be the one to fuck me first. When he knew another guy had already done that, Frank was OK with seducing me and becoming a regular lover with me. We've been loving it, Pam, and I can definitely tell you that Frank gets me so hot. It's not like we're in love or anything, but he sure can turn me on and he sure fucks the daylights out of me."

"Wow, Lindsey, I honestly had no idea that you and Frank were getting it on like that," Pam responded.

"Why, Pam, would you like for Frank to fuck you too sometime?" Lindsey asked as she envisioned her girlfriend and her lover/brother, Frank, in bed together. "And you say that you've no interest in having sex with Mike?" Lindsey asked as she mentally thought about Pam's brother and how hot she thought he was. "What do you know about Mike, Pam, is he still a virgin or has he been nailing some of the other girls at school?"

"Oh no, he's definitely not a virgin and hasn't been for a couple of years. I found some used condoms in his room a long time ago after he and his girlfriend at the time had spent a couple of hours in his bedroom. He's been getting pussy regularly ever since, I'd guess," Pam said as she began to think about the images of Lindsey and Frank fucking and then tried to transfer those images of the two of them into her and Mike. She did find the whole proposition interesting now that she knew Lindsey and Frank were actually brother/sister lovers.

"I'd love to fuck Mike sometime," Lindsey told Pam as she lay there imagining Pam's brother seducing her and giving her his hard cock. "Wonder what I'd have to do to get Mike's attention?" Lindsey mused out loud.

"You want me to set it up for you, Lindsey?" Pam asked as she contemplated the possibility of her talking to Mike and letting him know that Lindsey wanted to fuck him.

"Oh yes, I'd love to have a date with Mike, Pam, can you let him know that I'm all for it?" Lindsey said and she felt her pussy growing very wet in just anticipating having Mike making love to her.

"OK, I'll do it then, Lindsey," Pam said. "Would you mind if I tried to get your brother Frank to fuck me too?" Pam asked. "Now that I know he's getting some pussy, I'd love for him to do me sometime soon."

"Why don't we arrange for you to sleep over at my house, Pam, and while you're there in my home, you and Frank can fuck in my bed? I'll set it up -- how about this Friday night?" Lindsey said as she realized her nipples were now hard from her semi-aroused state.

"Let's do it," Pam said as she got up and headed out to her house for the rest of the evening. That night Pam and Lindsey both lay in their beds, playing with themselves and getting off as they contemplated the possibility of each of them fucking the other girl's brother. Soon enough Friday night came and after school, Pam went home with Lindsey instead of going back to her own house. She and Lindsey spent the couple of hours in her bedroom before supper and then as they ate their evening meal with Lindsey's brother and her parents, Pam could hardly eat for thinking that she was going to have sex with Frank that night. She could hardly wait. Her pussy had been wet all day and her nipples hard in anticipation of having sexy with Lindsey's older brother.

The girls watched a movie together that evening and then at about 10:30 they told her parents they were going to bed. Of course, Lindsey's parents didn't assume that meant the two girls were going to sleep, but they would not have guessed what it did mean. After Lindsey and Pam got changed into their baby doll nighties, they were listening to music and talking when there was a moderate knock on the door and Frank walked into Lindsey's bedroom. He was wearing a high school football T-shirt and a pair of exercise shorts and Pam could easily see that there was quite a sexy lump in between Frank's tight muscular legs. She knew he was already turned on, and Frank was hoping that Pam had also noticed his large hardon and that he was more than ready to fuck her.

"Hi, Pam," Frank said as though he was simply greeting his younger sister's friend in a casual manner. "Pam, Lindsey told me you'd like to mess around with me, and I'm ready if you girls are," Frank said as he took a seat there on the side of his sister's bed where the girls were both located. Pam looked at Lindsey and nodded that she was ready.

"Where do you guys want to do it at?" Lindsey asked as she looked first at Frank and then to Pam. "You want to fuck here in my bedroom?"

"Oh yeah, Lindsey, if it's OK with you," Pam said as she watched Frank to see how he was going to proceed with her. Pam hesitated for a minute and then said, "Frank, would you mind if Lindsey just stayed here with us? Would it freak you out too bad to let her stay and be here for moral support?"

"No, I'm fine with that, Pam," Frank said, "I'm pretty sure you know that Lindsey and I have been fucking for several months now so it's not like she's going to be in on anything she hasn't already. That OK with you, Lindsey?"

"You bet, guys. Man, this ought to be hot, my brother and my best girlfriend fucking right here in front of me. I love it," Lindsey said as she watched Frank get up and quickly pull his T-shirt and his exercise shorts off, getting himself totally naked and showing the girls the big growing hardon in between his legs.

"I'm not sure I want to share him with you, Pam," Lindsey joked as she watched Frank stroke his hardening cock and move over to where Pam was sitting there in the middle of her bed.

"You ladies are looking awfully hot tonight," Frank said as he moved over and reached up to caress Pam's cheek and run his fingers through her hair. He loved the sexiness of her naked breasts showing through the material of her nightgown and Frank closed one firm muscular hand over the mound of Pam's right breast, bringing a gasp of lusty response to his touch. "Ah, you like having your tits touched and played with, don't you, Pam?" Frank queried as he reached over and covered her other growing rounded breast with the other hand. Then, he leaned over, kissing Pam sexily on the lips as he diddled her perky nipples with his fingers and then moved closer where he could undress her and be in position to mount her very quickly. Frank wasn't exactly sure how sexually experienced Pam really was and he didn't want her to get nervous and chicken out on him there in front of Lindsey.

Pam responded hotly to the touch of Frank's hands on her breasts and then she reached down, taking the hem of her baby doll nighty and pulled it off over her head. She hadn't put any panties on, knowing she was going to fuck Frank, so he could immediately see the bush of her pussy fur when she got totally naked for him. Frank resumed playing with Pam's sexy titties and then he licked over one hard firm nipple while he slid a hand down in between her legs, probing to find out how aroused and ready Pam was to fuck him. Frank was greeted by a very wet and very aroused pussy. He took the juices on his fingers and rubbed them over the head of his cock. Then, getting his cockhead fully wet and lubed up, Frank helped Pam move down onto her back on the bed there in front of him, while Lindsey got off of the bed to the side to give Frank and Pam the room they needed to enjoy their first fuck together.

Frank wasted no time in mounting Pam. He held his cockshaft in his right hand, rubbing the swollen engorged head up and down over Pam's sexy pussy lips and then as Lindsey watched her brother, he pushed forward gently, letting his cockhead began spreading Pam's pussy lips as he started sliding inside her. Lindsey thought fucking Frank was the hottest thing she'd ever felt, but now she was thinking that watching her sexy girlfriend Pam getting her pussy filled for the first time with her brother Frank's cock was equally hot and erotic. Lindsey could feel her own pussy growing very very wet.

Frank kept pushing his cock slowly but firmly into Pam's tight young teenage pussy and then he felt his nuts smack against her ass and he was fully seated inside her. He leaned over, kissing Pam's sexy moist lips and then Frank began thrusting his cock in and out of Pam's tightly clasping pussy as his cock quickly got lubed up from her plentiful pussy juices.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeahhhhhhhhhhhh," Frank moaned as he loved how tight and hot Pam's pussy felt on his large thick cock. He had about 7 inches of hard cock when he was hard, and he was giving every single inch of it to Pam. Lindsey started breathing hard as she watched Pam getting her pussy reamed good by her brother, and then Pam began to orgasm from just the excitement and hotness of having Frank fucking her. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yesssssssssssssssss," Pam moaned in response to Frank picking up the pace and depth of his fuck thrusts.

As Frank began to really pound in and out of Pam, Lindsey felt her nipples hard, and her pussy wet and she let her hand slip down between her own legs, and she found two fingers caressing her pussy while her thumb moved up and down over her sensitive clit. As she watched Frank's tight firm muscular ass flinching again and again as he drove steadily in and out of Pam's body, Lindsey suddenly felt her own orgasm explode in her pussy and then Frank moaned that he was going to shoot.

Frank didn't even pull his cock out of Pam's horny young teenage pussy as he spurted a huge load of his thick sexy sperm deep inside her. He'd refused to use a condom when he'd fuck Lindsey and he wasn't going to do it with her girlfriend either. If he knocked them both up, he'd just have to deal with it. And as Frank felt his first orgasm waning, he was more than ready for Round Two.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.