Tammy and Tyler - Cover

Tammy and Tyler

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Incest Sex Story: A 15-year old sister wants to gain some sexual experience with her younger 13-year old brother, Tyler. Times in bed after Mom and Dad have gone to sleep take on a whole new meaning for Tammy and Tyler.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   .

Tammy was only 15 years old but she was rapidly realizing that there was a whole world of sexual exploration that she was only beginning to become aware of. She wanted to start having sex and she'd given a few guys at school the indications that she'd like to date them, but before she let any of those guys have her sexually, she wanted to learn some things and gain a big of sexual experience. Tammy had talked to some of her girlfriends of her own age and a couple of years older and she'd learned a lot that she wanted to put into practice.

Tammy's younger brother, Tyler, was pretty naive when it came to girls, sex and that sort of thing. He was only 13 years old, two years young than Tammy, but she knew he'd entered puberty as well from the sound of his voice and the other obvious signs that his body was beginning to mature into young manhood while she was becoming a young woman.

One night after both her father and mother had gone to bed, Tammy got out of her bed and wandered down the hall to the door of her brother Tyler's bedroom. Wearing only a little nighty, Tammy knew that her budding breasts which were about A-cup in size, were showing visibly through the material of her nightgown, and she'd put on a pair of thin translucent panties as well when she'd gotten ready for bed. She'd shed those panties when she decided to pay Tyler a visit. Tammy was feeling horny and she wanted to see if she could both interest her young brother in having sex with her and if she could teach him a few things about girls at the same time.

When Tammy had snuck into Tyler's room, she'd put a finger to her mouth, motioning for Tyler not to say anything to disturb their sleeping parents. Closing his door behind her, Tammy walked over to Tyler's bed and joined him there. She and Tyler had shared sex a couple of times before and so her younger brother knew what to expect as soon as he saw his cute older sister coming into his room. They had never actually fucked yet, but Tammy had initiated Tyler into some sexual play and she'd talked him into letting her give him a blowjob and she'd also shown him how to lick and play with her young pussy.

"Tyler, you want to mess around a little bit?" Tammy asked as she reached over, caressing and rubbing on her younger brother bare chest since he only slept in pajama bottoms. Tyler didn't particularly think Tammy was all that sexy, but he'd responded to her sexual touch and her turning him on both times she'd come to him, and he was looking forward to learning what it was like to fuck. He, like Tammy, had talked with a lot of his guy friends and they'd told him things that he was beginning to experience with Tammy. He hadn't told anyone that he and Tammy were playing around sexually in his or her bedroom sometimes at night.

Tammy slid her hand downward towards Tyler's crotch and when she found his 13-year old dick inside his pj bottoms, Tammy began rubbing and caressing her brother's dick as she felt it beginning to grow hard in arousal underneath her soft firm and insistent touch. "Mmmmmmm, that feels good, Tammy," Tyler let her know as he felt his dick getting hard and he wanted to pull his bottoms off and get naked with his sister. Tammy let her hand knead and caress Tyler's dick, and then she took his hand and put it up over her naked breast underneath the material of her see-through nightie. Tyler's hand on her breasts felt good to Tammy and she felt her pussy getting very wet in response to his touch of her breasts and her upper body. Then, she pulled her nightie off and told Tyler to get out of his pj bottoms as well so they could get serious. When Tyler had his pajama bottoms off and was totally naked, Tammy threw the covers back off her brother's naked body and got down between his legs where she found his dick already nearly hard in response to her being there and touching him. Tammy was eager to be with guys who had bigger and harder dicks but for now she was thrilled to have Tyler's horny little dick available to play with and have fun with.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.