Horror at Castle Vagnor - Cover

Horror at Castle Vagnor

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A young girl becomes the unwilling subject of gothic horror and unspeakable experimentation at the hands of the rich and powerful Vagnors.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Slow  

Arising early the next morning, Adrienne, without hesitation or question, went to the dresser and took out the panties given to her by the Baroness the night before. After taking care of her toilette, she slipped off her nightgown, donned the panties only and went about her duties.

Later that morning, she was dusting pictures in an upstairs hallway when the Baron emerged from the Baroness' room. Momentarily puzzled by the scantly clad house keeper, he smiled as he remembered his wife's instructions to the girl from the night before.

"Good morning, sir," smiled Adrienne, totally oblivious to her state of undress and to the manner in which her naked breasts bounced as she moved.

"Good Morning, Adrienne," replied the Baron, deciding to test the effectiveness of the post hypnotic suggestion.

Adrienne immediately felt an intense and undeniable desire to have her anus violated. Accepting the feeling as normal, she dropped the duster, bent over and grabbed her ankles exposing her tight, puckering anal lips.

"Please, Sir, fill my rear and give me a reaming!"

Her actions seemed as natural as breathing and she saw nothing unusual about her actions or request.

The Baron obliged by plunging his now erect penis over half way into her on the first thrust. She grunted, but stood still as he rammed it completely home and started a rhythmic thrusting.

"Nice, Adrienne, very nice and tight," he complimented as his pounding grew more intense.

"Thank you sir. I hope I am pleasing you."

"Yes, now squeeze dear. Squeeze me tightly!"

Her anus contracted and the Baron orgasmed into her. She felt his hot seed in her rectum.

As he withdrew she went to her knees.

"If you need a toilet, I am at your service, sir!"

"That won't be necessary, Adrienne."

"Yes, sir. Thank you for reaming me sir. I hope I was tight enough for you."

"Yes, very tight indeed. You may resume your housework."

"Yes, sir."

Later that morning she encountered Steffan who also partook of her anal pleasures. He, unlike the Baron, however, accepted her offer for a toilet and emptied his bladder into the waiting and eager mouth.

It was early afternoon when the Baroness saw Adrienne cleaning the dining hall table.

"Are you ready, Adrienne?" the Baroness asked as she approached the young girl.

"I am ready now, Ma'am," said the girl grabbing her ankles. "Please ream me Ma'am. I need you to split me open."

"Perhaps that can be arranged," sneered the Baroness as she pulled back her housecoat to reveal a strap on dildo of enormous length and breadth.

"Take this, you little bitch!"

The dildo was much larger than either Steffan or the Baron and despite her totally passive and accepting state of mind, Adrienne whimpered when the Baroness plunged it deep into the hole never intended for anything of this magnitude.

The Baroness worked the dildo viciously, stretching Adrienne's anus unbelievably. By the third thrust it was buried completely.

"Like it Adrienne?" she asked.

"Yes, Ma'am. Am I tight enough for your pleasure, Ma'am?"

Cursing herself for being so careless with her instructions, the Baroness withdrew.

Why, she thought, did I make her so receptive? I wanted her to submit, but I also wanted to break her with the pain. As it is she will take anything we do to her and simply accept it. There is no satisfaction in that. This girl had even accepted "Vlad", her pet name for her fourteen inch dildo with which she had "Impaled" many a young girl, without so much as a single scream of pain. Why the bitch wasn't even aroused with fourteen inches of rubber covered wood splitting her small, young anus. She never once even touched herself, begged to be deflowered or for mercy. I have deflowered scores of young women with "Vlad", she thought. There is no substitute for the expression on their faces when they realize they have given up their virginity to a rod of wood, when they must admit their own depravity and know a man will never be the first to split their vaginal lips, puncture the thin membrane and call them a virgin claimed. Nothing can match the feeling of triumph when their eyes offer surrender and they beg to be possessed. The girl was like that last night, but today it was passionless, without fear, without pain... simply no challenge at all. She thought for a moment about forcing the girl to bend over and taking her virginity as she had her anus, but even though "Vlad" offered no danger to her son's experiment, she had promised him a virgin and she hated to disappoint Steffan, especially after last night when he and his father had been so resourceful and innovative. Her own rear still burned with delight as she recalled first the double penetration of vagina and anus and then the simultaneous double penetration of her anus by both men's penises. Such exquisite pain should have been visited upon the girl just now. Instead she matter-of-factly asked if she was satisfactory. Mesmerism may have its place, she thought, but it should be used only when absolutely necessary. Seducing and deflowering by the use of her sensual womanly wiles was much more satisfying.Using hypnotic suggestion the way she did was definitely a mistake, she decided.

Vowing not to make that mistake again, the Baroness lowered her housecoat and started to move away

"Thank you Ma'am. That was my best reaming yet. You ripped me open so far inside, I must use the bathroom immediately."

"No, you will service me first!"

"Yes Ma'am."

Adrienne's mouth went to the Baroness' vaginal lips and began sucking as the urine flowed freely.

"I really must go, Ma'am," pleaded the girl as the Baroness finished and turned away.

"No, Adrienne. You must service me again."

The girl obeyed without hesitation. The Baroness lifted her skirt and backed up to the waiting girl. Mouth met anus and Adrienne Lavier sucked and swallowed until the Baroness had completely voided her bowels.

Adrienne spoke not a word, although as she was finishing, the Baroness heard a whimper from the girl. She looked down to see that Adrienne, unable to contain herself any longer, had lost control of her own bowels.

"Filthy animal!" snorted the Baroness. "Clean up that mess, immediately!"

"Yes Ma'am"

As the Baroness turned to leave, the girl's voice came to her without emotion, without pain, without shame.

"I hope my rear and mouth pleased you Ma'am."

The Baroness, angered even more at her own lack of sadistic satisfaction, simply walked away.

The Baron and his son both partook of Adrienne again that afternoon, but the Baroness did not put in another appearance.

At the stroke of four, Adrienne went to her room, changed into her normal uniform and continued her housework. She was a bit concerned that she had suffered another blackout as she could suddenly recall nothing about the morning or earlier part of the afternoon. But she focused her attention on the work to be done and soon forgot about it.

The rest of the day passed uneventfully and in early evening Steffan sent word by Lars, who had now returned from town, that he would like to talk with Adrienne as soon as she was finished with her housework.

Such a precocious boy, she thought, and handsome like his father in that dark and mysterious way.

Finishing her work in the kitchen, Adrienne proceeded to the study where Steffan awaited, seated on an elegant love seat.

"Ah, Adrienne, do come and sit beside me," he said, smiling warmly.

She returned the smile easily.

"Lars said you wished to see me, Master Steffan. What may I do for you?"

"Do you remember the very first day you arrived -- how I told you I was conducting experiments and you offered to help? Did you really mean that?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.