Horror at Castle Vagnor - Cover

Horror at Castle Vagnor

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young girl becomes the unwilling subject of gothic horror and unspeakable experimentation at the hands of the rich and powerful Vagnors.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Slow  

"Come in," responded the Baroness to the timid knock on her bedroom door.

Adrienne slowly opened the door and took a hesitant step inside.

"You... you wished to see me, Ma'am?" she asked timidly.

"Yes, yes, do come in," encouraged the Baroness.

The girl took a small step or two.

"If it's about this afternoon..." she began.

"What about this afternoon?"

"The... duster... and cloth... and..." Adrienne stammered.

"Oh, my dear girl, Lars found them in one of the bedrooms."

"I... I can explain."

The Baroness smiled.

"There is nothing to explain. They are a small matter. Actually, I wanted to tell you how pleased I am with your work."

"Really?" Adrienne brightened.

"Why, yes," said the Baroness motioning Adrienne to come closer. "Did you think I had brought you here to complain?"

The Baroness slipped her arms around the girl's shoulder. Her voice softened, deepened.

"Actually, I wanted to see if that gown fit you. You're such a lovely woman Adrienne. A lovely woman should have lovely clothes. May I see?"

Adrienne slipped off the robe.

The Baroness' eyes lit up.

"Let's get a better look at you," said the Baroness, moving the girl in front of an oversized, full length mirror on the wall.

Adrienne stiffened and there was a slight gasp as she again faced her own reflection. However, this time, she saw and felt only her own and the Baroness' alluring reflections, nothing more.

Behind that mirror in the next room sat the Baron and Steffan, looking through the one-way glass and listening through a hidden vent to everything which transpired in the Baroness' bedroom.

From beside her, the Baroness perused the girl's image and smiled seductively.

"You are a beautiful woman, Adrienne."

"... Thank you Ma'am..." came the quiet, bowed reply.

"Do not be embarrassed my child," soothed the Baroness, directing the girl's gaze upward again. "Such loveliness should be pampered."

The Baroness slipped her arm around the girl's waist. Adrienne felt the warmth of the older woman against her and found it pleasant, despite a vague sense of unease.

"See how well it fits," crooned the seductress, moving behind Adrienne and running her hands over the gown and curves of the girl's body.

The fingers were like electricity. Adrienne had never felt anything as exciting... or unsettling.

She felt the blood coursing through her body and her temperature rising. She had never been touched by a woman before. Neither had she felt these strange sensations toward another woman.

"A woman has special needs, Adrienne... and you... are very special!"

"... I... I..."

She could say nothing as the Baroness' hands continued to glide over her.

Adrienne's breath shortened. Her heart began pounding.

"You need, don't you Adrienne?"

"... I... we... I... don't know..." was all she could say, almost choking on the words as she felt her heart in her throat.

"Don't know, Adrienne? Do you not feel? Do you not desire?"

"... Yes... but... I... I... shouldn't."

"Why. Adrienne? You are a lovely and sensuous woman."

The hands roamed slowly from the waist up the girl's arms and stroked Adrienne's slender neck.

She shivered from a delight she knew was forbidden. Her eyes fluttered closed as her body began a slight swaying.

"So natural, Adrienne, that you should have these feelings. You are beautiful. You are sensuous and there are things only a woman can provide. A woman, Adrienne, who can share with you... anything!"

The Baroness's breath was warm, close.

"Oh... I... I... I..."

Adrienne's voice pleaded, but for what she wasn't sure -- for release or rapture?

"Am I unattractive Adrienne?"

The girl's eyes opened as the Baroness stepped slightly to one side and let the silk dressing gown she was wearing fall to the floor. Reflected in the mirror was the raven haired beauty wearing a black, sheer gown identical to the one worn by the younger girl.

The Baroness was the most exquisitely beautiful woman Adrienne had ever seen. Her face was classic with high cheek bones and dark mysterious eyes which seemed to glow with a primal need. Her breasts were fuller than the girl's, yet firm. Her tiny waist accentuated the curvaceous hips and shapely legs.

"Ohhhhh..." breathed Adrienne, stunned at the magnificent creature before her.

The Baroness moved behind the young girl again and as Adrienne watched in shock, the Baroness' hands went around her once more.

"... But..."

"But what my desirable Adrienne?"

"... Your... husband..."

"Has nothing to do with what we both want at this moment."

There was an unheard chuckle from the other side of the mirror.

Her entire body was burning as the hands inched across her shoulders to the straps. Adrienne again felt the hot breath of the Baroness against the back of her neck. One strap slid down her shoulder.

"I... I've never..." she pleaded.

"Every reason then to experience the ecstasy only a woman can bring!"

The kiss on her shoulder was electrifying. Her mind reeled. Reason gone, she wanted... to be held... to be loved... to be taken.

Only momentarily did her hands start to fend off the Baroness as those sensuous fingers slid the other strap slowly from her shoulder. The nightgown fell to the floor and Adrienne stood naked in front of the mirror and the Baroness.

Her hands started to cover her breasts, but the Baroness gently held them at her sides.

Adrienne's eyes fluttered closed as the hands of her seductress came round her from behind to cup her young breasts. The girl gasped slightly as the fingers closed on her nipples.

"Your body moves, Adrienne," the Baroness whispered. "It seeks what only I can give!"

The hands slid seductively to her nest. Try to resist though she might, Adrienne began a slight thrusting against the probing fingers.

Gently the Baroness turned the girl so they faced each other, her fingers finding the golden mound, driving Adrienne deeper and deeper into frenzied need.

"We share, Adrienne! We need! Is it not so?"

"Oh God!" Adrienne gasped, "help me!"

She knew by everything right that she should not be here, that this should not be happening, yet she could stop neither herself nor the Baroness and no longer wanted to.

"Adrienne, I have removed from you that which keeps us apart. Do the same for me!"

Her body trembled in yearning. Her nest was soaking wet.

"Oh... I... couldn't."

"You must, Adrienne. Don't keep us apart any longer!"

Slowly, hesitantly at first, her hands rose to the Baroness' shoulders and slid one strap from the beautiful shoulder. She looked into the eyes of the woman she now wanted more than anything. Those eyes burned into hers, conveying the same consuming need which gave her the strength to slowly slide the other strap and let the gown slip to the floor.

Adrienne gasped. Even though she had glimpsed the Baroness through the sheer gown, she was awed by the magnificence of the other woman's body, the dark aureoles, the coal black glistening nest.

"Nothing separates us now, Adrienne! Come to me!"

The Baroness gently embraced the girl. Adrienne felt her own breasts compressed by those of the older woman. Her own nest hair intermingled with that of the black haired goddess.

"I feel your need, Adrienne!"

"I... I... Ohhhh..."

The Baroness gently kissed her neck, filling the young housekeeper with burning desire.

"Tell me what you want, Adrienne!"

The kisses rose up the girl's neck. The Baroness' lips were warm and very close to her own.

"Tell me, Adrienne!"

The girl was in near frenzy. Her legs parted and the Baroness allowed one of her own to slide between Adrienne's. The young girl, now totally demented, her body aflame, shamelessly thrust upon the older woman's leg.

The breath of the Baroness was warm and sweet. Adrienne's eyes fluttered as she neared a total loss of control.

"Tell me, Adrienne! Tell me what you want!!"

Thought gave way to passion. Modesty surrendered to sensuality, reason abdicated to lust.

"You!" Adrienne breathed, her own arms embracing the Baroness. "Oh God, I want you!"

The kiss was beyond the young girl's imagination. The Baroness' lips were tender, sweet... strong. The older woman's tongue pressed Adrienne's lips which opened to the Baroness' deeply probing tongue. Adrienne's lips tasted, caressed, coaxed the tongue deeper.

Her mouth, like her body, was in total surrender to her seductress who drank deeply of the young girl's sweetness.

Her breathing shallow and rapid, Adrienne was in a near faint, yet the thrusting of her nest against the leg of the Baroness grew stronger and more rapid with each passing moment.

"I want you, Adrienne!"

Burning with uncontrollable desire, the girl knew she was powerless to say no -- wanted nothing more than to say...

"Yes! Take me! Take me now!"

The Baroness, with surprising strength, swept the girl in her arms and, kissing her deeply, carried her to the large bed. She lay Adrienne gently down and began kissing first her neck and then her breasts, her tongue racing over the nipples, a periodic short nip of sensual pain driving the girl into further primal desire. Her tongue traced the girl's tummy to the edge of the wet, golden nest. The young woman now writhed in abandon, arms above her head, legs parted in frenzied anticipation.

A short dart of the tongue across the waiting lips.

"Please! I want it! I want it!

"Ah, but you must give as well as receive, my dear," said her provocateur as she swung her body across that of the near hysterical girl.

Adrienne knew she had never wanted anything in her young life as much -- the need, the touch, the feel and to taste those forbidden lips only inches away.

The fragrance of musk wafted to her and the girl now knew why she, perhaps through some subconscious expectation, had dabbed a touch of cologne in her own nest as well as behind her ears before coming to the Baroness' room.

As the dark haired beauty lowered her own mound of sensuality toward the waiting lips and tongue of the girl, Adrienne's head rose to fill, to ravage, to bring excruciating ecstasy, as her own nest suddenly felt the fire of the Baroness' mouth.

The moment was electrifying as both women, convulsing, sought to take and give all which the body they tasted could offer and receive.

Perspiration beaded on both women as they threw their bodies together in wild abandon.

Adrienne found the small mound of pleasure and her darting tongue brought new paroxysms of pleasure to the Baroness, while the young girl's thrusts strained to drive the Baroness' tongue even deeper into her receptive nest.

The Baroness, in her own thrusting, used Adrienne's tongue to maximum advantage, but it was the older, more experienced, woman who knew every nuance of tempo, location and when to pause and begin again with renewed vigor who brought the girl closer to orgasm. Her mind reveled in triumph. The girl was hers, totally helpless, near senseless with passion, enslaved to her passions and all without the theatrics of mesmerism.

One hand reached down to coax the girl's head a bit higher, to find the other, smaller, tighter set of lips which the Baroness wanted kissed by the young mouth.

Adrienne parted the cheeks and kissed the waiting anus. Her tongue parted the tight lips and drove deeply into sweet ecstasy.

In her many satiations of her depravity, the Baroness had learned to find satisfaction from the rear as well as her nest. She held the girl suspended in writhing passion just short of orgasm as she lowered herself further driving Adrienne's tongue even deeper.

And now, she thought to herself, this is the moment! You are mine, sweet slut, mine!

The simultaneous orgasms were intense, prolonged and repeated.

Adrienne screamed into the lips which covered her own, her arms flailing the bed. The Baroness lowered her labial lips onto the girl's mouth at just the moment those lips parted slightly and her orgasm brought a sweetness Adrienne did not know existed flowing into her eager mouth.

Adrienne lived now only to satisfy her body's need for sexual fulfillment as each orgasm brought an increased need for yet another. It was as if the more gratification she received, the more was needed, as each climax brought on a renewed frenzy and even greater need for stimulation and release.

The Baroness was in total control, while Adrienne existed in a state of sweet, sexual surrender. The Baroness now rode atop the young girl's face, nest buried in Adrienne's mouth while her own fingers probed Adrienne's nest and anus.

Adrienne grunted with the pain, but her only words were...

"More! More!"

They lay in opposite directions with legs entwined so their nests could touch, their vaginal lips kissing long and hard. The mutual thrusting brought them to orgasm once again.

Finally, only utter exhaustion brought the orgy to a close.

The Baroness lay beside Adrienne and kissed her powerfully and deeply. The girl snuggled against the Baroness' shoulder, their naked bodies entwined.

"I love you," Adrienne breathed quietly. In that moment, she knew she had never wanted, would never want again, anything as much as the desire and love of this woman.

"Of course you do," mused the Baroness stroking the girl's hair and feeling her breathing as she drifted off to sleep.

Adrienne awoke to find the Baroness again dressed in nightgown and dressing gown, combing her hair at the dressing table.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.