Horror at Castle Vagnor - Cover

Horror at Castle Vagnor

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young girl becomes the unwilling subject of gothic horror and unspeakable experimentation at the hands of the rich and powerful Vagnors.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Slow  

Adrienne awakened in a start. Frightened eyes darted across the room as she quickly sat up. The room was quiet, everything in its place, the oppressive feeling of evil gone.

Could she have imagined it, perhaps dreamed it after falling asleep on the bed? But why such a horrible dream?

She shivered and, inching away from the now closed wardrobe, decided she wanted nothing more to do with this room.

Adrienne fled to the safety of her own quarters.

"I'm very anxious to begin my experiments," said Steffan, "but it will be at least another day before everything is ready."

The Vagnors were seated at the large dining table, having just completed the evening meal.

"In that case," said the Baron, "your mother should be entitled to some amusement of her own this evening."

"She is quite sensual when aroused," mused the Baroness. "Our little Adrienne should prove quite satisfying, perhaps even challenging."

"I should think she would hardly offer a challenge when you need only snap your fingers," chided the Baron.

"Oh no, no mesmerizing. You know I like to seduce my prey willingly," she countered.

"As you will my dear. I do hope, however, you will allow us to share in the fun"

"Very well," pronounced the Baroness rising from the table, "I will go and prepare. Have Lars send the girl to my room... say about nine?"

"Done," stated the Baron, expectant smiles on his and Steffan's faces.

Adrienne luxuriated in the warm bath. The tenseness began to leave her muscles as the frightening events of the afternoon began to fade as a bad dream.

She was still puzzled as to why such dreams would occur when she had been lavished upon and the Vagnors had treated her so well. She decided it must simply have been the unsettling nature of change which had entered and uprooted her life so abruptly.

The knock on the door broke her reverie.

"Who is it?" she called, quickly grabbing a towel even though the door was securely locked and bolted.

"It issss me," came the now familiar slurred speech of the manservant.

"Lars? What is it?"

"I bring a messssage from the Baronesssss. Sssshe wishessss you to come to her room at nine o'clock."

"But why?"

"Sssshe did not ssssay, only that sssshe wishesssss for you to wear the black nightgown and cologne from the gold bottle on your dresssser."

"All right... Thank you Lars," she said, listening to the receding footsteps.

A strange request thought Adrienne. Suddenly, she remembered the duster and cloth which she had left in her haste to leave that terrible room that afternoon. Perhaps, she thought, I am to be disciplined, and after only one day of work. Perhaps the Baroness happened by and saw me asleep on the bed. What must she think of me?

She hurriedly toweled dry. At least she would show the Baroness she could do as she was told. The cologne was a sensuous musk which she found delightful, if a bit wicked.

The nightgown was floor length with bouffant sleeves and so sheer even its black color hid little of her. She reddened with embarrassment, but was determined to follow her instructions to the letter. Modesty finally prevailed, however, as she donned a robe.

The Baroness had said nothing about slippers, so after agonizing over the decision, Adrienne decided to go barefoot.

After brushing her hair, she rolled it into a bun and, noting the time, silently slipped out the door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.