Horror at Castle Vagnor - Cover

Horror at Castle Vagnor

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young girl becomes the unwilling subject of gothic horror and unspeakable experimentation at the hands of the rich and powerful Vagnors.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Slow  

Throughout the morning, Adrienne busied herself with cleaning the many rooms of the castle. Each room seemed to the young girl an adventure in which she explored and wondered at the elegant furnishings as she cleaned.

Time passed quickly and it was mid-afternoon before she reached the last room to be cleaned.

It was a guest bedroom which needed only light dusting, so Adrienne quickly set to work winding her way past a full length wardrobe. She did not notice one door of the wardrobe swing open behind her as she walked past.

Upon turning around, she was momentarily startled by her own reflection in the full length mirror on the inside of the wardrobe door.

Smiling and chiding herself for being so easily frightened, she reached to close the door when her eyes met those of her reflection.

A feeling of deja-vu swept over her as she stood riveted in fascination at the reflection.

She must go, she told herself, yet could not break the spell holding her there.

The feeling of a moment ago quickly turned ominous as she felt a stirring inside as if something or someone had awakened.

There was fear in her eyes as she tried to avert her own stare, yet could not.

A welling within made her realize that control of her body was being taken from her by something... evil.

Beads of perspiration appeared on her forehead and her body trembled as she tried to fight the presence within her.

Her mind raced to understand, to counteract, but to no avail as the repressed Adrienne, awakened the night before and now reawakened by her reflection, seized control.

The duster and cloth dropped from her hands and a small triumphant smile crossed her lips as the other Adrienne reveled in her victory.

Adrienne's hands began moving caressingly up the curvatures of her body.

She fought wildly in her mind to wrestle back control, but her hands were simply no longer hers. They now followed the commands of another.

Her breathing quickened as the fingers closed on her young breasts. Her body began to undulate. Heat swept through her like a wildfire.

Her hands seductively pulled up her skirt. Eyes, no longer hers, leered lecherously, delighted at what was about to be taken.

While one hand held the skirt, the other moved tantalizingly to the edge of her young golden nest.

Her body was thrusting now in eager anticipation as the horrified girl watched helplessly.

She convulsed as her fingers found her vagina and began feverishly massaging her clitoris.

Yet, somehow, Adrienne knew that the pleasure, as intense as it was, would not satisfy the being within her, Too long had she kept the other a prisoner of denial. Too long had passion been repressed. The other had remained a virgin too long, being denied the satisfaction of deflowering the sweet and innocent Adrienne.

And now, that revenge would be recked. Continuing to masturbate, she unwillingly moved to the large wooden, four poster bed, all the while her eyes remaining fixed on the image in the mirror.

The body, no longer hers, climbed upon the bed and balanced itself, one foot on the end rail, the other on the side rail. Her precious virginity stood poised over the spiked end post of the bed.

Adrienne suddenly realized she would lose both her virginity and her life in the same moment and fought desperately for control.

A mocking laugh crossed her face as the other Adrienne prepared to render a slow and agonizing death to her innocent counterpart.

Slowly, despite all her agonizing efforts to stop, her knees began to bend and her bare nest began to descend, drawing closer, with each passing second, to the spiked torture which awaited her.

Tears burst through the expression of the other, her mind begged for mercy, for release. As answer, her knees bent still further and her virginity inched ever nearer the post.

She felt the coolness of the small wooden knob atop the post touch her vaginal lips.

With all her reserve, she fought for control, to stop the atrocity, to avert her eyes and break the spell.

And just as surely, the knob pressed even harder against her flesh.

Even as she orgasmed, she was horrified by her own/other's panting grunts of ecstasy.

Adrienne knew it would be the last thing she would ever experience.

The wooded ball atop the post began to part her vaginal lips as, unbelievingly, her own hands pulled them back into receptivity.

All hope disappeared.

She had lost.

Then, just as mysteriously as it had opened, the door of the wardrobe slowly swung shut.

With that the spell was broken and a badly frightened young girl fainted and toppled backward upon the bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.