Horror at Castle Vagnor - Cover

Horror at Castle Vagnor

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young girl becomes the unwilling subject of gothic horror and unspeakable experimentation at the hands of the rich and powerful Vagnors.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Slow  

As the carriage rolled through the massive gates to the Vagnor estate, the girl twisted first one way and then another taking in the vastness of the forested lands. At last, through the trees, she caught her first glimpse of the castle itself.

The massive structure was a monument to the fortresses of earlier centuries, with high towers and awe inspiring walls of immense stone block. However, there was something else, an intangible feeling of foreboding which seemed to permeate its very being. Even the old woman, who had been here several times previously, was not unaffected by the ominous sense of dark power. Shadows seemed deeper and blacker then they should. An unaccountable damp coolness to the air surrounded the structure.

"Now don't be alarmed, Dearie," encouraged Mary, noticing the fear and trepidation returning to the face of her traveling companion. "It's huge, but you'll only be taking care of certain portions of it."

"It's not that," the girl responded, "It just seems so... so frightening."

"Nonsense. You're just imagining things. Now mind yourself and you'll be all right."

The carriage came to a stop in front of the massive wooden doors of the castle. The old crone and her protege stepped down, the girl clutching tightly the small bag containing all her worldly possessions and now more apprehensive than ever.

Old Mary grabbed Adrienne's arm and half encouraging, half coercing, led the girl up the short cobblestone walkway.

The girl jumped slightly as the huge metal knocker's thunder resounded throughout the castle and grounds.

"Stand up straight now and wipe that worried look off your face," scolded Mary.

Slowly the door swung open from which a head emerged -- the head of a hideously ugly man whose face matched the drawn and withered right side of his body. Spittle ran from his misshapen mouth His eyes flicked first to the old woman who was in front and then to the girl who didn't quite manage to stifle a short scream as she jumped in fright.

Mary stepped forward.

"Tell the Baron I have brought the girl."

The face disappeared.

"Don't be frightened," said the crone, pulling the girl closer, "that's only Lars the Baron's manservant. He's a little slow if you know what I mean and fate has not been kind to his body, but he's harmless."

The repulsive figure reappeared and led them down a long corridor filled with portraits and tapestries bearing the Vagnor coat-of-arms, a serpent-dragon with claws bared. They emerged into a magnificently furnished drawing room where he motioned them to wait.

"Do you really think they will like me?" the girl asked, again seeking reassurance.

"Oh, they will like you all right," Mary replied with an inward smile.

At that they turned as the door swung open and the three Vagnors entered the room.

The Baron's stature was lean, yet stately, born of a lifelong self confidence that few possessed. His hair, like that of his wife and son, was raven black, complimenting an angular face which betrayed, by its expression, the fact that the Baron was a man accustomed to wealth and power... and getting what he wanted.

The Baroness was an exquisitely beautiful woman -- her full length gown cut low in front to reveal the cleavage of voluptuous breasts accentuating her slender waist and curvaceous hips. She moved with the boy to the other side of Adrienne, her eyes playing up and down the young body.

The boy was as handsome as his father -- dark and slender with a walk which evidenced a worldliness even the mature men of the village knew nothing about. He, even more than the Baron and Baroness, seemed anxious to meet the newcomer.

However, of all the features of the Vagnors, as striking as they were, it was the eyes -- the eyes which at once were so intense, so frightening, yet so captivating, so seductive.

Even the old crone avoided those eyes as she pushed the girl to the forefront.

"The Baron and Baroness Vagnor and son Steffan, here is the girl I have been telling you about."

Then impatiently, "Well, girl?"

The voice was nervous, weak, the eyes downcast.

"I... I am pleased to make your acquaintance. My name is... Adrienne... Adrienne Lavier."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.