Horror at Castle Vagnor - Cover

Horror at Castle Vagnor

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 18

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A young girl becomes the unwilling subject of gothic horror and unspeakable experimentation at the hands of the rich and powerful Vagnors.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Slow  

"My experiment is ruined!" bellowed the infuriated boy.

He and Lars had found them hours later.

"All my months of work perfecting the genetic extract and now it's all wasted!"

"Yes, a shame," consoled the Baroness. "She was so entertaining too."

The Baron bent over the girl's lifeless body and slipped the ruby ring from her finger.

"She won't be needing this anymore, but I indeed will."

"Lars!"

The boy's mood was ugly.

"Yessss, Masssster Ssssteffan?"

"Clean up this mess and get rid of this trash," he said motioning to the bodies of Adrienne and Gor.

"Sssshall I dissssspose of them in the ussssual manner, Masssster Sssssteffan?"

"Yes, and be quick about it!"

"Yessss, Massster Ssssteffan."

"Well, it may mean your results will be delayed a bit, but there are other young women to be had you know," said the Baron, brightening the boy's spirits.

"Yes..." mused the boy, "there are one or two additional variables I should like to introduce next time"

"Well don't fret dear," smiled the Baroness, "your father and I shall find you a new toy... perhaps a redhead this time..."


"I don't know how to thank you for this opportunity to work here at Castle Vagnor. I shall do my best to please you."

The young girl smiled nervously, her red waist length hair accentuating the features of her attractive face and figure.

"I'm sure you will," said the Baron chuckling to himself.

"You and I are going to be great friends," smiled Steffan. "I can always tell about these things."

"We want you to think of yourself not as a servant, but as one of the family," said the Baroness, placing her hand on the girl's cheek and moving it slowly behind her ear and through her hair.

The girl responded just as the Baroness expected. Both nervousness and sensual exhilaration showed in her face and eyes.

"What about my giving you a tour of the castle?" asked Steffan.

"Why, I would be delighted, Master Steffan."

"Let us start with my laboratory."

"A laboratory?"

"Yes, where I conduct all sorts of interesting experiments."

"May I watch sometime?" the girl inquired.

"Better than that," said Steffan as they disappeared through the laboratory door, "you can be a part of them."

"Be a part of them?"

"Yes, here, let me show you."

Their voices faded from the adult Vagnors as Steffan and the girl descended the stairs.

The Baron and Baroness exchanged expectant smiles for several seconds.

From the laboratory came the repeated screams of a terrified young woman.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.