Horror at Castle Vagnor - Cover

Horror at Castle Vagnor

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A young girl becomes the unwilling subject of gothic horror and unspeakable experimentation at the hands of the rich and powerful Vagnors.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Slow  

The door to the laboratory opened and Lars descended the steps with their evening meal.

Adrienne had mentioned her pregnancy no more and Gor was at least now responding when she talked with him.

The girl tried to ignore him as Lars leered at her nakedness through the bars.

"I have brought you an extra portion Missssss Adrienne."

"An just why is that?"

"I want to protect my invessstment."

"What do you mean?"

"Haven't you been told? You ssssee the Massster hassss promissssed you to me assss sssssoon assss the baby issss born. You cosssst me nearly a yearssss wagesss but you will make me rich sssssoon enough. I intend to sssssell your talentssss. Franz and Andre and esssspecially Hugo are anxioussss to sssssavor your delightssss again. And the men of the village will pay dearly for sssssuch a young and nubile body!"

He grinned as he pushed the food to them with the wooden pole.

Gor, who had been inching closer while Lars attention was on Adrienne, made a lightening grab. His arm was not long enough to reach the villainous servant, but he did grasp the pole and with a powerful jerk, jammed it against the bars shattering it into several pieces.

A two foot jagged shard landed near Adrienne who quickly shoved it under the sleeping mat.

Lars was stunned by the sudden outburst, but stepped far back from the cage so Gor could not effectively weld the large section of pole which he still held.

"Give it back, ape!"

Gor stood defiantly. Anger burned in his huge eyes.

"Give it back or I'll call the Masssster and he will have hisssss way with you and the girl!"

Gor hesitated.

"Gor."

Her voice came softly to him.

"You'd better do as he says."

He turned and met her eyes. Eyes which were tired, filled with hopelessness and despair. He wanted to face the evil man, all the evil people of this castle and shatter their bodies as they had shattered the hopes, dreams and spirit of this sweet young girl.

But, he knew his anger would only bring more suffering, more pain.

The piece of the pole he held, clattered to the floor outside the cage.

Picking up the pieces, Lars lips snarled.

"Oh the Massster hassss planssss for you too, ape. He issss at thissss very minute counting the money he hasssss made by sssselling you to a carnival. You will be exhibited assss a ssssideshow freak throughout the countryside. It lookssss asss if you will exchange one cage for another."

Adrienne and Gor looked quickly to each other and then back to Lars.

"But... but Steffan promised... promised us both!"

"He laughed.Haven't you noticed?" sneered Lars, "the Masssster liessss. Enjoy her tonight ape. After tomorrow you will never sssssee her again! And you Misssss Adrienne, practice your talentssss well, for sssssoon enough I will be your Masssster and your body ssssshall pleasssse me when and where I wisssssh. My only quessstion issss, ssssshould I charge more for your cunt or your assssss!"

Adrienne fell crying into Gor's arms.

Lars laughed all the way out the laboratory door which banged shut with finality on the gorilla and young woman.

"Oh Gor, we are lost! You to spend your life in chains as a carnival amusement to be laughed at and scorned and me to become a common whore for Lars and any of his perverted friends who has the price!"

Both of their eyes held tears as their arms went around each other for a long moment.

Her voice was softer now, infinitely sadder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.