Horror at Castle Vagnor - Cover

Horror at Castle Vagnor

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A young girl becomes the unwilling subject of gothic horror and unspeakable experimentation at the hands of the rich and powerful Vagnors.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Slow  

"Definitely pregnant!" pronounced Dr. Lupine.

Steffan was ecstatic. He rubbed his hands together in glee.

Adrienne had been reasonably sure for the last three weeks. Their enforced love making had been a daily ritual through last night when Steffan himself had become convinced.

She had tried to hide Steffan's success from him, but her bouts with morning sickness teamed with the fact that nothing could truly be withheld from the Vagnors resulted in Dr. Lupine's visit.

"What kind of gestation period?" asked the excited young Vagnor.

"My boy, what you have here is a medical first. I have no idea how long or difficult a pregnancy to expect or what kinds of complications there might be in delivery."

"Her life is of no consequence. I want the offspring alive!"

"That will make things a bit easier, but let's cross that bridge when we come to it."

"ADRIENNE!... wake up!"

Gor remained hypnotically immobile on the far side of the cage.

The boy leered.

"Congratulations Gor. You are going to be a father!"

Adrienne's hand went to her mouth in alarm. Even though she had suspected, the sudden confirmation was still a shock.

As Steffan and the doctor turned to leave, Adrienne in a defiant act of desperation blurted out.

"I'll kill myself first!"

Steffan turned, a wicked smile on his face.

"No you won't you ignorant little slut! I have given you a Mesmeric suggestion that will prevent you from doing any harm to you or the fetus. Did you really think I would allow you to interfere?"

He smiled again as her defiance melted into hopelessness.

"Your basic needs will be met, but don't think you will be pampered. You will still provide entertainment whenever I want. As a matter of fact, you haven't paid the doctor for his house call."

The boy turned to the doctor.

"As you have seen, she is a vulgar little whore who fornicates with animals, but she does have a talented mouth."

The old doctor's eyes lit up.

"Adrienne, get down on your knees and pay the good doctor!" commanded Steffan.

"No! You may use your terrible power on me, but I will never do it of my own free will!"

"Oh won't you? I have noticed how attached you have become to Gor. If you don't give the doctor oral satisfaction, I shall mesmerize you and make you do it anyway and... I shall also command you to castrate your companion with a machete. On the other hand, do as I say and I will see that Gor is cared for after the baby is born. Well, which will it be?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.