Horror at Castle Vagnor - Cover

Horror at Castle Vagnor

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A young girl becomes the unwilling subject of gothic horror and unspeakable experimentation at the hands of the rich and powerful Vagnors.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Slow  

Adrienne awakened on a soft mat, the only furnishing in the cage. Gor had felt the young woman stirring from sleep moments earlier and laid her gently there, not wishing her to be frightened further by finding herself in the arms of the animal which had attacked her. He sat on the opposite side of the cage, head held dejectedly low.

As orientation and memory returned, she gasped and pushed herself against the cage bars. His head came up and as their eyes met, Adrienne realized that these sad, apologetic eyes were the same ones she had first encountered last night. Gone was the animalistic craving, replaced with an expression of caring, understanding and sorrow -- the same as those which had passed between them before Steffan intervened.

"Can... can you understand me?" she asked.

The head of the ape nodded slowly in an affirmative manner.

"I know you couldn't help what you did," she said softly. "They have made me do terrible things too."

His eyes were wells of sadness.

"Would you help me?" she asked, trying to get to her feet, but still weak and feeling the pain from last night.

Instantly he was by her side, his strong arms providing the support she needed.

"Your name is Gor?" she asked.

He nodded.

"I am Adrienne."

Gor read the forgiveness in her eyes which eased his misery slightly.

Adrienne noticed, for the first time, lash and burn marks on the shoulders and back of the ape.

"The Vagnors?"

He nodded.

She touched one of the old scars.

"We have both suffered at the hands of these evil people. We share a common bond."

He looked deeply into her eyes.

"Will you be my friend, Gor?"

The question was weak, hesitant, as Adrienne remembered how she had been betrayed before.

His large hand took hers gently. His face held a sincerity she knew she could trust.

She managed a small smile.

"Friend Gor."

Gently their hands clasped.

The door to the laboratory opened and Lars plodded down the steps, a breakfast tray in his hands.

"And how are the bride and groom thissss morning?" he hissed.

Gor was instantly at the bars, his strong arms straining to get at their tormentor. Lars carefully set the tray on the floor several feet from the cage and pushed it to them with a long wooden pole. He had obviously fed Gor before and knew better than to come within reach of the ape for whose scars he was largely responsible.

Adrienne pulled the tray through a small slot in the bottom of the bars.

"But there are no utensils," she said.

"Which you could usssse asss weaponsss. Oh no, Misssss Adrienne. Ssssince you were injected, you are part animal too. You will live here in thissss cage like an animal. You will fornicate like an animal when the Masssster dessssires and you will eat like an animal assss well!"

He started to leave, then thought better of it and faced them again.

""And like an animal you will wear no clothessss," he said pointing to the tattered dress which she held against her.

"Why don't you come and get it?" she taunted as Gor clinched his teeth.

"I have no need," smirked the servant. "The Masssster hassss ordered it ssssso. If you dissssobey, he will punish you both assss only the Masssster can."

"Here, take it then! Take it all!" she shouted flinging the remains of the dress through the bars along with the slippers and tiara.

Mustering all her courage, she stood in naked defiance of the leering servant. Gor stood beside her, waiting for a chance to crush that crippled body and perverted mind.

"The ape sssshould like you better that way," said Lars looking up and down her body.

Reddening, Adrienne responded, "He's more human than you!"

"You may wissssh to reconssssider when you give birth to hisssss litter. By the way ape," said Lars turning to leave, "sssshe hasss a talented mouth assss well assss a tight assss. Sssshe gave me great pleassssure. Perhapssss sssshe will do the ssssame for you."

Her bravado destroyed, Adrienne burst into tears and fell into Gor's protective arms.

Laughing sarcastically, Lars ascended the steps. The door slammed and they were alone once again.

Through the day Adrienne talked quietly to her companion, asking questions and relating her own story of how she had come to the castle and become a victim of the Vagnors.

By evening she had poured out heart and soul to the ape/man and did indeed feel as if she had at last found a true friend. Gor sat enraptured by her voice and beauty.

Lars brought the evening meal and departed. Adrienne smiled softly as Gor offered her food from his own plate.

"You are the best friend I could ever ask for," she said. "I know how hopeless our situation is, yet with you, friend Gor, I feel safe, protected."

His hand rested lightly on her shoulder. She began to hum a plaintive folk tune from her childhood. Gor was at once puzzled and delighted. He looked at her quizzically, head cocked to one side to listen. "It's called music," she laughed.

She began singing the words as well as she could remember them.

"... my love for as long as the rivers run to the sea."

She smiled and in that moment, Gor discovered the meaning of love.

"My, how touching!"

The words were cold and sarcastic. Steffan stood at the top of the stairs with his parents.

"Serenading your lover Adrienne?"

The Vagnors descended the stairs and stood beside the cage.

"You must have enjoyed last night even more than we thought," smiled the Baron.

"Yes, fornicating with a gorilla apparently is eminently satisfying," the Baroness added.

Gor stood between Adrienne and the Vagnors in a protective stance.

"You needn't hide Adrienne. As you will recall we have already explored every facet of that delicious body."

She reddened.

"And just what do you want?" she said with as much defiance as possible.

"Quite simple," said Steffan. "I want you to take Gor willingly and conceive a child."

"You must be joking," Adrienne responded.

"Not at all. Last night, Gor wasted an opportunity by climaxing where it would do no good. Tonight I want my experiment to achieve success."

Coldly the boy's voice came to her.

"You will mate with Gor. You will accept his semen and you will conceive!"

"Never!" was her defiant response. Gor took a step forward to challenge their tormentors.

"Very well then, you leave me no choice."

The boy's eyes narrowed, his voice lowered but it remained firmly in command.

"ADRIENNE!"... snap.

Eyes frozen in an uncomprehending gaze, the girl stood helpless.

"Adrienne, you will do as I say! Do you understand?"

"... Yes, Master"

"Adrienne, you are a beautiful woman in need of sexual satisfaction! Feel the yearning, Adrienne. Feel it beginning to build between your legs!"

She felt the urgency grow within her.

"Your body must be satisfied, Adrienne! Your body is becoming hot... and wet! Touch yourself Adrienne!"

Her hands slid to her breasts. She began a slow methodical pelvic thrusting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.