Horror at Castle Vagnor - Cover

Horror at Castle Vagnor

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A young girl becomes the unwilling subject of gothic horror and unspeakable experimentation at the hands of the rich and powerful Vagnors.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Slow  

"Gor!" shouted the boy.

The large head and eyes turned in obedience.

"Gor, drop your hands!"

The ape did as commanded. The head of the unconscious girl slumped against the hairy chest. Her feet still dangled above the floor as her entire body was supported by the ramrod erection of the excited giant ape.

"Now walk around the cage so everyone can see," ordered Steffan.

The boy turned to the others.

"I think you will enjoy this."

The ape slowly obeyed, arms at his sides with the girl's unconscious body impaled upon his monstrously swollen phallus.

There was laughter and even applause as the gorilla completed a circuit of the inside of the cage.

"Now Gor, she is yours!"

The ape tore at the girl. He held her limp body as an adult would hold a rag doll and pulled her to him, sinking himself in her completely, his thrusts becoming stronger her vagina stretched beyond what anyone could have imagined. Her body shook with the hammering thrusts. Her head lolled from side to side. Frantically he took her first from front and then behind, driven by the animal lust unleashed by the boy.

He held her from behind, her body doubled over at the waist, her head and feet almost touched as Gor continued his sexual feast.

The girl was mercifully still in a complete faint as the amazed crowd applauded when the ape drove more than twenty inches of throbbing penis into her body.

Nearing orgasm, he sought an even tighter satisfaction. Withdrawing from her vagina, he implanted himself into her anus with a massive satisfying thrust.

The orgasm came instantly. A river of semen flowed into the young girl.

"Damn!" breathed Steffan.

Satisfied, and the girl no longer needed, the gorilla unceremoniously discarded the limp body by letting it fall to the floor.

There were cheers and applause from the guests and Steffan smiled and bowed in recognition of his choreography of the evening's performance.

An older man approached the young Vagnor.

"Superb, my young man, superb! But he'll not get her pregnant like that."

"Tomorrow is another day," responded Steffan.

"If I may ask, what are your plans for the girl after the mating?"

"As soon as the offspring is born, I will have no further use for her," relied the boy.

"In that case, perhaps you would allow me to buy her from you. I have several prized bulls which could afford some rather interesting possibilities."

"No doubt," mused Steffan. "At any rate, I shall take your offer under advisement."

The guests began filing out, complimenting the older Vagnors on the ingenuity of their son.

After the guests had left, Steffan joined his parents in the upper castle.

"A truly interesting evening, my son," said the Baroness putting her arm around the boy's shoulder. "You have certainly acquired you father's taste for entertaining."

"Yes, a most enjoyable evening!" agreed the Baron.

"Then join me tomorrow," invited the boy.

"Oh, something special?"

"Yes. Tomorrow will see the successful mating of those two."

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," smiled the Baron.

"Nor I," agreed the Baroness.

The boy opened the laboratory door and looked down at the two figures in the cage, one still unconscious, the other standing immobile.

"GOR! Wake up and remember!"

The door banged shut. The Baroness moved behind her son her arms going around him, her hot kisses on his neck.

"You've had quite a day, son. Would you care to retire and try our own hand at mating? Or are you too tired," she asked.

"Never too tired to partake of your pleasures, Mother."

With that they ascended the staircase and headed for the bedroom.

The laboratory was still and dark, save for a single lighted candle.

Awareness returned to the large brown eyes. Gor rushed to the unconscious girl. Anguish tore at him for his monstrous act. His overwhelming guilt was no match, however, for the hatred he felt for the evil humans who would make him do what he had done to this poor girl/child.

He sat beside her prone figure and draped the remains of her dress around her.

Her faint had passed to exhausted, troubled sleep. She moaned softly and shivered.

Gently he held her in his arms, her head nestled against his massive chest. In her sleep, as if in unconscious forgiveness, her own arm went around his neck and she snuggled closer.

He looked at her closely and tenderly. She was truly beautiful.

His heart ached. A tear glistened in his eye and Gor resolved to protect this young girl, he had so brutally raped, with his very life.

Together they slept.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.