Horror at Castle Vagnor - Cover

Horror at Castle Vagnor

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A young girl becomes the unwilling subject of gothic horror and unspeakable experimentation at the hands of the rich and powerful Vagnors.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Slow  

The Baron and Baroness were seated in the study while Steffan brought tea.

"Of course as soon as the offspring is born I will have no further use for her so, if you would like to have her back..."

"No," mused the Baroness while the Baron nodded agreement, "she will have exhausted her usefulness. There is other fair game for the taking."

"If that's the case then I..."

From the nearby stables came Adrienne's bloodcurdling scream and the neighing of a horse.

"I think we are about to have a visitor," smiled Steffan confidently.

They moved out to the landing to again overlook the front door. Shortly the door opened and Lars lead the girl, still bound on all fours, into the front foyer.

"I believe I have ssssomething for you, Massster Sssssteffan!"

"Well surprise, surprise," laughed Steffan, "look who's back. Never certainly is a short time."

Lars unbuckled the straps and collar, leaving the naked girl trembling at his feet.

There was blood seeping for her rectum.

"Lars..." started Steffan.

"Nothing sssseriousss Massster. The little bitch hassss been playing with the dogssss and one of the sssstallionsss enjoyed himsssself a little too much!. Sssshe hassss decided it issss ssssafer here."

"Quite the little animal are you, eh Adrienne? smiled Steffan. "You see, you will be a natural for my experiment."

Lars looked down at the totally defeated and broken young woman.

"You have ssssomething to ssssay to Masssster Ssssteffan?"

"... I... I..."

Her head jerked up as Lars grabbed her hair. Three vicious slaps and he threw her head back down again.

"... I... will... take... the... the..."

There was a slight pause.

Lars reached for her hair again.

"The injection! I will take the injection!" she cowered.

"Good, Adrienne," beamed the boy, "but not good enough."

She looked to Steffan in astonishment.

"When you ran away from me earlier this evening, I told you that before the evening was over, you would come crawling back to me on hands and knees begging for this injection."

She hesitated.

"Of course, I could always give you back to Lars and his friends."

Lars chuckled.

"Yessss, you only entertained four of the ssssstallionsss. We have ssssseventeen more in the sssstablessss!"

One hand slowly reached out. Her leg pushed forward. Her naked body was bruised and there were small cuts and scraps all over, but it was her self respect and her will to resist that had died completely, lost forever on this fateful night in which sadistically, she had been given to and was about to become, an animal.

Her dignity shattered, she crawled, head down, up the stairs to the boy's feet.

There was a moment's pause.

"Well Adrienne?"

"... Please... please... give me... the... injection."

Her voice was weak and flat.

"You don't sound very sincere... Lars!"

"Oh God no!" she pleaded. "Anything, not the stallions again!"

"Well then?"

"Please Master Steffan. I beg you to give me the injection."

"That's better," said Steffan, noting the smile on his mother's face and holding up the hypodermic in expectation.

"But I can't reach you, Adrienne."

Knowing what was expected, the young woman drew her knees under her, placing her head on the floor.

"And now Adrienne, you are about to make medical history!"

The small prick of the needle in her buttock was nothing after what she had been through, but to Adrienne it signaled the total surrender of her humanity.

Tears rolled down her cheeks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.