Compact Package of Hot Lust - Cover

Compact Package of Hot Lust

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Tom wants another girl, but he doesn't realize that Diane, the girl he's been good friends with and working on the yearbook with wants him more than anything. Finally, Tom wakes up and gets the surprise of his young life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   .

Her name was Diane and she was a short and very cute girl in my classes at school and while Diane was rather quiet, she was very well built and she had the hots for me. That's all that mattered to me. Diane thought I was hot and I took full advantage of her attraction to me. It was a rather interesting year -- our junior year of school -- because while I was really interested in another girl, Diane had the hots for me and she hotly pursued what she wanted.

Diane was one of those kinds of girls that when you first looked at them, their beauty and sexiness didn't necessarily grab you. But the more you looked at them, you could see a hotness that was deep and that began to grab you in the heart and in the groin. Diane wore glasses and while they were nice and fashionable, they somehow distracted you from the natural beauty of her face. Diane's quietness was also something that did a good job of covering up how hot she was. I'd worked with Diane as a co-editor on the class yearbook and I was increasingly around her but I never seemed to pick up on the obvious signs or signals that she liked me or even more importantly, she found me very hot and sexy. I was so blind that one night I actually was taking Diane home from working on the yearbook and I talked her into riding with me out to where the other girl I was interested in lived. I'm amazed that she agreed to go with me but what I didn't realize was that Diane was glad for any excuse or opportunity to be near me. What an idiot I was.

Diane was sitting there beside me in the car as we cruised out in the country by the other girl's house and I was pouring out my interests and desire for the other girl. All the time, I had one of the cuter and certainly more physically developed girls in my class sitting right there beside me.

Diane had sexy big titties and she had a very trim and nicely built figure that looked hot no matter what she was wearing. I especially enjoyed being around Diane whenever it was cooler weather and she'd choose to wear a sweater. Man, talk about a sexy girl. That would amply describe Diane.

Well, finally one night Diane and I were in the car again and my relationship with the other girl that I was always telling her about had taken a definite downhill turn. I was desperate because I realized my days with the other girl were nearly over. I'd talked Diane into riding out into the country with me again and we'd actually decided to park on an isolated road and just talk for an hour or so. Well, that was what made all the difference in the world. Diane and I had been sitting there only five minutes, talking and baring out souls to each other when the light went on and I suddenly started thinking back over the recent months and realized that Diane had the hots for me. And I suddenly realized that Diane was far sexier and far more readily available than the other girl would ever be. I suddenly felt like a total jerk for being so stupid and blind but I decided I could either wise up and take the situation presented to me or I could continue to be stupid.

I sat there in the car, turned sideways and looking at Diane as she sat there with her coat open, her full rounded breasts underneath her soft brown sweater pushing out proudly, almost as though they were begging for me to pay attention to her. I only hesitated a moment and then I let the other girl I'd been interested in slip completely out of my life and I moved over, taking Diane in my arms and my lips moved to meet hers in a soft moist kiss. I know I totally surprised Diane in my move, but it didn't take her long to adapt to the reality of the moment. She finally had what she'd been wanting and burning for over many months -- my physical and emotional attention.

That first kiss with Diane was the best I'd ever had to that point in my life. That kiss was the sexy response of a young woman who wanted my lips on hers as badly as I realized I wanted her to kiss me. It was wonderful. But, that kiss was only the beginning of a very fulfilling relationship with this sexy classmate and young woman. As our lips met in a sexy kiss that immediately began to turn us both on, my hand slid up inside Diane's coat, covering her full round right breast through her clothes. Her breast felt awesome under my hand and the deep throaty moan of lusty response that came from Diane told me that she loved the feel of my warm palm covering her tit.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.