My Sister's Big Tits - Cover

My Sister's Big Tits

by Angel

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Incest Sex Story: Marie is short and chunky but she had a D cup and wants attention, her younger brother helps.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   .

Marie is my older sister, we live alone in an apartment. She is 17 to my 16, our grandmother is 82, fell and now lives in a nursing home. We visit granny daily but our lives have taken on a rhythm of school, study and sports for me. No one seems to know my older sister Marie is pretty except me. She is 5'1" inches tall and has a rounded build and very modest. Marie wears a D cup bra and is ashamed of her large breasts. She wears large clothing to conceal her bosom and long skirts. Marie is modest in all ways while hiding herself. She wears her hair in a bun and never down and has some hair on her upper lip. Marie looks fat in her school clothing but I have seen her in a bathing suit, she is chunky but has a great little bod that she covers up. Sis is not popular and has few friends while I am a jock. Marie has told me she wants a boyfriend and even asked me to help her but I can not think of a guy that would want Marie, except me. I know she is a sweet, kind, big breasted, pretty girl that hides herself and appears mousy. Sis can be so much fun, it is just no one but me seems to know that and we were always close.

Well dating Virginia, my cheerleader girl friend, I have been cock teased so bad that I beat off daily. Virginia is all promises and no action, she wants me and does not allow any sex beyond kissing, she won't even let me feel her up. Last year I walked into the bathroom, the door was half ajar, Marie was brushing her hair and wearing only a pair of white nylon panties, her large breasts were so white and soft looking, she had showered, her skin was moist so her panties were nearly transparent as she combed her black hair. I was stunned Marie was not just a sexy hottie, she was smoking hot with big tits. That vision remains with me and sometimes I beat the meat thinking of Marie's tits.

I was watching TV tonight and Marie was sitting next to me on the sofa and in a casual manner I had my arm around my sister. We had done this so many times and so many nights now that we lived alone. Marie had on a overly large long sleep shirt that went to her knee's and had buttons on the front of the soft nylon fabric. Even in that ugly garment her big breasts showed. All my fantasies about Marie's tits returned to me as we sat watching TV and I was frustrated with Virginia. I am not sure why I did it except that lust overwhelmed me and I moved my hand so my fingertips were touching Marie's breast. Marie did not move or say a thing, I knew she had to be aware my fingertips were touching her boob. We sat there and Marie neither said or did a thing. I tested her and slide my whole hand onto her breast, holding her tit with her nipple in the center of my palm, cupping her bosom. I started to fondle her and feel her up gently, Marie moved her arm allowing me greater access to her breast but she never looked away from TV nor said a word. It was like if I spoke it would break a magic spell. Sis was letting me feel her tit and never objected or spoke. In a bold move I raised my other hand and cupped her other breast. I was holding both of my sister's breasts and molding them with my hands. Marie's nipples felt like eraser's, large erasers through the soft silky fabric I could feel how nice and soft her tits were. I started to move her breasts around and mash them with my hands and Marie never looked down and never said a word. She had lifted her arms to allow me better access to both her breasts.

We sat there and I played with Marie's boobs and then I pulled her so her back was to me and my arms around her and my hands on her front, Marie never uttered a sound as I felt her up. I unbuttoned her sleep shirt one button at a time down to her waist. Now I crossed my arms around her and slide a hand over each tit inside her sleep shirt. Marie sighed once as I was experimenting with her knockers. Her bare breasts were so soft and her nipples so hard, the skin on her boobs was like silk. I weighed each titty in my hands in silence. Marie never showed one emotion or spoke. I pulled Marie's sleep shirt off her shoulders and she leaned forward and withdrew her arms. We resumed our position with my hands cupping Marie's big tits. I looked over her shoulder and watched my hands violate Marie's boobs. I would cup her and let the cup overflow with the bounty of her bosom and then repeat it, I played with her big nipples and rolled then with the palms of my hands.

When the film we were watching was over there was a stillness and Marie slowly stood and put her arms into her sleep shirt and I watched my bare breasted sister close her shirt, smile and she said "good night" and walked into her room with a strange smile. I lay in bed and thought about what had occurred. Marie had given me permission to play with her tits. This changed everything for me. Virginia could do what she wanted now, I had a girl that was open to sex. I had thought about having sex with Marie in the past. So what it is incest, Marie is a hot little big titted babe. I decided this was a great thing, a live in whore.

In the morning everything was the same, it was almost like it had been a dream. Marie was up and dressed as usual when I entered the kitchen for breakfast. Marie asked "will we see gram after school as usual?" and smiled and I nodded yes as I ate my cereal. Marie was putting the dishes in the sink and rinsing them off for washing later. I stood and she faced me and I reached out and cupped both of Marie's breasts. Marie did not resist and stood there waiting, looking at me sheepishly. I weighed her big boobs in my hands and smiled. I leaned forward and kissed my sister lightly on the lips and she kissed me back. As I fondled her I told her "tonight is a special on the SciFi Channel, lets watch it" I continued to feel her up and she nodded agreement. Marie said :time for school" and gave me a shy kiss. I pulled the pins from Marie's bun so her fell down and loose, "Marie either wear a pony tail or leave it down for me" and she nodded for yes. I took her hand and took her into our bathroom and got my Bic razor and nicked off the hairs over her lips. I told Marie "I want you pretty" and she smiled. At school she wore a pony tail and looked so different, even a little sexy except for her cloths. I would soon change her cloths also but keep that thought to myself.

At school during study hall I was thinking about me and Marie. Sis had given me the green light and her tits were wonderful, large, firm, oval shaped and big nipples like two ripe fruits. How many guys have a sister they want to feel up or fuck and it is impossible. I remember Marie in those panties, her black triangle visible after her shower. I would be checking out her cunt and soon. After school we caught a bus to the nursing home and our visit went well. Grandma thinks she will be coming home soon but her doctors tell us she need a higher level of care than we can provide.

When we got home we had dinner, cleaned the apartment and we settled in for a night of TV after I exercised. I do lots of pushups and crunches and other sitting up routines. Marie had on a satin pajama set when the SciFi Channel was fired up. As usual I sat next to her but my mind was inside her top and on her tits. Marie looks pretty with her hair in a pony tail, no hairs above her lip and that sexy pajama. I reached over and unbuttoned the first button on Marie's pajama top, then stopped and waited for her permission. Marie looked at me and smiled so I unbuttoned her and helped her remove her top. Marie sat bare breasted with my arm around her. We watched TV and I looked at her breasts rise and fall with her breath. Marie really has big tits for such a small girl, they barely sag because she is young. I licked my fingers and then rolled her nipples slowly and gently. Marie sighed softly and then I cupped sis and held her boobs in my hands. Watching TV with a small girl with D cup naked tits is heaven. Tonight I touched her belly and shoulders and Marie was free her body to me.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.