Sister: Love Potion, Shannon - Cover

Sister: Love Potion, Shannon

by Angel

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Incest Sex Story: Shannon is a lesbian bitch and a cocktease, brother wants her as a love slave.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

Sometimes life throws you curves and sometimes a slow pitch. You can hit a home run. I was online in a yahoo chat room and was just lurking, some guys were talking about a love potion; one had bought it and he claimed it worked! When he gave the web address I was like damn and copied it down.

I have a problem, my sister is gay, but that is not my problem, my problem is the burning lust in my heart for sis. Shannon is a lipstick lesbian and hotter than shit, she is 5'9", slim, blonde and very blonde with long killer legs and thighs and a hard little butt that sticks out like a sore thumb, with pretty tits. Shannon has made sure I knew what her tits looked like, she loves to tease me and walk around the house wearing a scrimpy little bra and panty set whenever mom is not around. Mom is both our mom and dad, since twerp ran off with a Ralph's Grocery cashier that just turned 19. Dad had said he needed to find himself, I think he needed a teenage wife and did not want to work. Dad never worked and mom has a fairly good job so we always did ok. Dad even asked for alimony, what a jerk, I was glad the divorce judge shot that down.

Today Shannon was cock teasing me more than usual, walking around in a sleep shirt, half transparent pink nylon with a silk thong panty. Smirking at me, when she said "little johnny have a stiffy."

I shot back in anger, "my name is John, not johnny."

"I am so sorry. Shannon made poor johnny all hard and hot." Later I over heard Shannon on the telephone, bragging to one of her friends, "I love cock teasing my brother and making him all hard; he can never have any of this and I am all that!"

Why even bother, I thought as I headed to my room. I turned on my dell and cruised the rooms then that revelation about Dr. Das and his love potion. A few minutes later I had placed my order and I thought about Miss Shannon, a slave, a sex slave and in love with me. A month went by and I received a small manila-wrapped package, inside was a small cardboard box and a bottle. I read the instructions carefully. The product claimed to use a females olfactory senses to imprint love in her heart while also stimulating her sexual desires. It warned that this product should never be used for illicit purposes, screwing Shannon and using her like a whore was just the right purpose!

Dad had left us in debit and we did not have a lot of spare cash. I had wanted to learn martial arts but that is expensive. What I got was an idea from watching an old video, called "Rocky". Maybe I could learn boxing. At a garage sale I picked up two books called "Championship Streetfighting: Boxing as a Martial Art" a slick paperback and old book " Donovan's: Science of Boxing" written in 1893. On the internet I also found a short book called "Captain Jackson's Prize Fighting" a book on bare knuckle boxing. Mom then enrolled me in a YMCA boxing class.

I do not know why Shannon is so nasty to me all the time. I was the one guy in High School that defended her and her lesbian girlfriends. The Jocks were not down with them and the Latino's just hated them all as white bitches'. Some of Shannon's lesbian friends were way cool. Nora was eye candy like Shannon but the rest all kind of plane looking. I got in a few fist fights with the football team players over them picking on Shannon or the girls. The football coach hated me because I beat his boys up. I never started a fight but never backed down from one.

I cooled off about Shannon and she had treated me ok for a while, then like a tornado she went nuts and was extra nasty. Shannon was cock teasing me overtime. That is when my package arrived; I decided Shannon would be a slave.

I put one drop into Shannon's coke as she went to the ladies room. She drank it and nothing seemed to happen. Mom was at work and was on the night shift this week at the plant. After 30 minutes I looked up at Shannon from my book and nothing.

Shannon said "what are you looking at?"

"Nothing sis, just you're never quiet this long"

Shannon threw me the bird with a stiff middle finger. Two hours later she headed for bed and said "don't jerk off all night thinking about me" and laughed as she walked to her room.

That stuff smelled bad enough to kill a rat and it had no effect on Shannon, I nearly gave up then and there.

Monday as soon as mom left for work the show started. Shannon came from the bathroom and walked out with a towel wrapped around her. My cock went to half mast seeing her round butt sticking out. Her ass is round and pink.

Ten minutes passed and Shannon came into the living room wearing a sky blue bra and panty set, a small bra and thigh cut panty. I could nearly see the blonde hairs inside her panty and could make out a small triangle and her slit. Shannon sat facing me with her knee's spread and laughed. "Be right back" she whispered in a husky voice as she went to her room.

I spiked Shannon's 7-Up bottle with one drop of love potion and sat down. I was pissed and angry. Shannon should not be showing her goodies off and then making lame johnny jokes all the time. She may be 17 and a whore but I an 15 and a man.

Shannon came back dressed in shorts and a tube top, tight shorts and a skin tight tube top and her blonde hair in a pony tail. Damn Shannon is the queen of bitches but she is a sexy bitch.

After 30 minutes my sister said "your gay, you won't even look if I took this tube top off; johnny you're so lame."

In anger I smirked and smiled, "go for it Shannon, that bod losing it's power."

Shannon's face was all red and she looked angry "you think I won't or can't, loser! Like you can't do anything if I decide too"

The smile on my face set Shannon off, she rose and I thought she is going to hit me. She was enraged, stood before me and literally ripped her tube top down to her waist. Her breasts jiggled and wobbled with her action. Shannon was not large breasted but they were perfect. White cones, tipped with red half-dollar colored areola and puffy nipples. She had never gone this far in cock teasing me. Shannon stood there and my eye's ate in the sight. Shannon is tall and slim but her bosom was perfect, not as big as playboy but perfect. Shannon has a toned dancer's body and is in the school dance club and theater productions.

Shannon was using her body as a weapon and my eye's drank in her beauty. Her shoulders were slim and arms slender, her waist tapered to her ribs and her breasts were medium size like half a large orange. Shannon neck was swan like and long and her blonde hair and fair skin eye candy. Shannon had those straight European features like a model. Shannon stood before me with her hands on her hips in a defiant stance.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.