Getting Head With Pam - Cover

Getting Head With Pam

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Tom has been a lifelong friend of a female classmate named Pam and when she becomes a young woman, they start dating and start learning even more about each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   .

Pam will vividly remember this experience if she ever happens upon this erotic writing website. I don't expect that to happen but then Pam always did surprise me from the earliest days that I knew her. It was when both of us reached puberty that Pam really caught my attention. She'd been a young schoolmate since second grade and I'd found Pam to be a very nice girl and a good friend. But when she started experiencing the bodily changes that went along with a young teenage girl entering adolescence, Pam began to show the most amazing changes of all my female friends at school. I remember that Pam was one of the first girls to start obviously growing breasts and that was the most amazing thing I'd ever seen. I remember having dance classes at school and whenever I'd dance with Pam, I'd do my best to get my hands up on her chest so I could feel the budding tits that were visibly growing there underneath her clothes.

Pam also began to shoot up in height as she reached puberty and she was eventually one of the tallest girls in our class but that only made her that much sexier to we guys. We found Pam to be very sexy and by the time I went off to college and Pam was at the same school, she was a total babe. But our college days together is way down the road from what I want to tell you about Pam and me. I want to share with you about the first time Pam ever gave me head, and it was actually the first time Pam had ever given a guy a sexy blowjob. For a first, she was quite good and Pam was just opening the door to our mutual sexual experiences.

Pam and I went out on our first date together when we were both 16 years old. I can remember today like it only happened how excited I was to be going on a date with Pam, and the evening went like a dream. We went to the local restaurant for supper, then to the drive-in to see a double feature movie. But neither of us could tell you anything about the films because that night both Pam and I learned more about each other than we'd ever known before.

Pam wore a nice attractive button-up blouse that night along with a short skirt. I loved how she looked but I was too stupid to realize when I picked Pam up that she'd dressed with our date specifically in mind. That became very obvious to me as our evening went along. I loved how Pam had gotten her hair cut and the very cute brunette made my cock hard from just being with her. I'd had infatuations about Pam for several years, even before she'd begun to develop into the sexy young woman she was rapidly becoming.

When Pam and I got to the drive-in theater, we moved together in the center of the car and instead of watching the films, we spent the rest of the evening making out. Pam's kisses were as hot as they come and I knew Pam had dated other guys and I found myself envious of those fellows as I tasted her sweet lips and my hands began to roam all over her sexy young female body. It was in the fall so it wasn't too cool outside, and I soon had my hands all over Pam's rounded breasts and then I began to unbutton her blouse and get my hands inside and all over her tits. My hands feeling Pam's tits through her blouse and then through the cups of her bra when I got her blouse undone really got Pam going. She was loving our playing with each other. Pam's hands were all over me too and then I felt her hands down in my groin and she soon had my cock free from my pants and she began giving me a hand job and she was really loving it when she felt my pre-cum leaking from my juice hole.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.